LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

I would think that because this site caters mainly to the AB/DL crowd there is no need for a 'bedwetters' forum. If you want advice for dealing with bedwetting I think there are a few sites that mainly deal with that topic.

Really, the incontinence forum fills that niche, dontcha think?

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So since this is the place for bedwetting I thought I would drop this here. I have a theory that I am gonna start testing tonight and I was just Curious of anyone else has heard or experienced this first hand. I noticed the other day that when I have nights of bedwetting where I completely sleep through wetting, I had Excessively drank milk that night. I personally have what I would like to call an addiction to milk. I tend to crave it in the middle of the night and ...well all the time really! O_O most the time if I buy milk half a gallon is gone in less then 24 hours and that's me being conscious! I have had severe events where I drank a gallon in 24 hours. I read that there is a very small percentage of people who could actually experience bedwetting after drinking milk late in large amounts because its known to promote deep sleeping. Has anyone else experienced this? I have always been a heavy milk drinker. I think it might be tied to my night time accidents. I GUES we will see cause I am not drinking milk past noon.

What percent do you drink? If I drink 2% or whole milk then I don't pee much more than normal. If I drink 1% or skim milk then yeah, I'm likely to wake up and soak my diaper sometime in the very early morning.

I usually drink 2% though because I'm counting calories and going to the gym 6 days a week I switched to 1%. I haven't had any milk today at all so we will see what happens. I'm only gonna use milk in my morning smoothies for now.

I love milk, too, but from a calorie standpoint a cup of 1% has about as many calories as a cup of Coke. There are 8 cups in a half gallon.

There's tryptophan in milk but not enough to trigger sleep. The warmth of warm milk can help induce sleep, and people sleep better when there's something in the stomach - as long as what's in the stomach doesn't unsettle it. Babies, for instance, tend to fall asleep after nursing. And if it makes you feel comfortable, that can increase serotonin levels, which are tied to sleep.

Well according to an article on goodnights.com (http://www.goodnites.com/bedwetting-education/articles/eating-and-enuresis-how-foods-affect-bedwetting.aspx) milk can irritate the lining of the bladder which can cause bedwetting and since I tend to drink so much it's possible. I know thi article is designated for children but I don't see why it can't apply to adults to.