LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Wash Diapers

For those who use cloth diapers and plastic pants (or rubber) where do you wash them?

I have gotten into habit of washing in the shower, it's easy, and spouse doesn't have to know.

Where do you dry them? Dryer, hang on hangers in closet or attic of garage?

You say your incontinent and you don't want your wife to know about the diapers? A. Your either not incontinent or B. You don't have a wife. If you are incontinent and wear cloth diapers as a form of protection, then your wife must certainly know. I am 24/7/365 urinary incontinent. I wear disposables and plastic pants. My neighbors know, my family knows, my friends know! It would be very hard for them NOT to know as the centralized garbage is full of the waste. Sometimes you people on here say some off-the-wall things. Why would you be keeping secret your incontinence from your wife to begin with???

The washing machine.

abrera, what a novel approach!! Strangely, though, that's where I wash my cloth diapers too! I always take advantage of the box-like machine next to it - 'dryer' I think they call it! I just rinse my plastic pants and hang them on a hanger.

The cloth diapers in our house are washed in the wash machine on the sanitize cycle. The plastic pants are washed in the sink or shower then hung up on hangers in the bathroom to dry while we are at work.

Generally I'll wear my diaper and plastic pants right into the shower. I wash the plastic pants in the shower and hang them in the shower to dry once I am done. I'll rinse the diaper out in the shower and then it goes to the diaper pail. My cloth diapers get washed and dried in our washer and dryer set.

Washer and dryer and hanging. I soak them in the bucket first. Sink for plastic pants and then hanging them up in the shower.

I have my own washer and dryer and use them at home to wash my diapers. I have taken cloth diapers to the laundramat. Fortunately, none of my vanilla friends have caught me folding them.

As for plastic pants, I rince them out in the shower and and hang them on skirt hangers with plastic clips waist down. This way water does not collect in the crotch. I let them drip a bit in the shower, then move them to a rod in a doorframe where I get more air movement. I have not taken plastic items to the laundramat.

wribbit

I have a diaper pail in my bathroom and every morning I throw them in the washer then dryer in the laundry room right outside my bedroom door.. During the summer I love to hang them outside on the clothes line. I just love to entertain the neighbors

For those who use cloth diapers and plastic pants (or rubber) where do you wash them?

I have gotten into habit of washing in the shower, it's easy, and spouse doesn't have to know.

I wash and dry both in the washing machine and dry in the dryer. I have also used the machines at the laundro-mat. You just have to keep them clean.

Dookey

Regular washer and drier (and boy do the new HE ones do a much better job ... diapers are real water absorbant...duh... and the high velocity spin really gets them dryer than the old one (used to take FOREVER in the dryer).

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

First, I rinse mine out in the shower, Then

Hang them on heavy duty coat hangers, from a second shower curtain rod I put above my head, down the middle of the tub,

Where I let most of the water drain out and toss them in the washer/dryer...

Works great for me... :thumbsup: