LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Sit In A Wet Diaper?!

I love to sit in a wet nappy! It just feels fabulous. I love to wait until I can't hold it any more and feel the warmth just flood out uncontrollably. Once I've done that I find I really can't wait at all - I just have to let go. Maybe it's a psychological thing. I've wet my jeans by accident quite a few times when I've changed into them after wetting a nappy... can be great to suddenly feel my crotch getting warm and wet and see the dark patches spread down my legs, especially if I wasn't thinking about it. Nappies are still best though. The other thing I love is being desperate for a poop and knowing I won't make it to the bathroom in time, so I have to do it where I am...

thats hot! I enjoy that too!

Don't like sitting in wet diapers becasue I get a rash and when I had craped in a diaper when I was sick and too weak to get to a toilet. I was in that for a couple hours on end and I had to get my self the energy to get up so I had slept a bit. When I had awakened I had found that I had wet and had a diareha problem in the diaper so I had to struggle to get my own self up on my own power being as sick as I was and get my self changed my family were out for the whole day while I was home sick and trying to get well. Had any of them been home... I definately would have got me some assistance.

Guest dlgirl

I love love love sitting in wet diapers. I love to have so many thick layers on so as to stay in the same diaper for many hours.

I had several days to myself once and opted to change only when the diaper was leaking so bad it was running down my legs and onto the floor. Then I changed all but the first layer. Opting to keep that on for 2 days without changing it but boy did I get a bad rash. If I ever do it again heaps of diaper cream and baby powder first.

• 4 months later...

I have got to try this. I can only last 10 minutes and then I have to change my diaper.

Update to my last post. I am able to go longer sitting and sleeping in a wet diaper. I can sleep atleast 6 hours before changeing. But when im awake and sitting I change maybe an hour or two after each wetting.

I love wearing a wet bambino...its just so satisfying -_-

I've worn one wet for about 12 hours with no problems.

Me, too! I'm sitting on a wet, saggy one right now.

I'm a newbie at wearing diapers 24/7 - still less than a week. I have a newbie question about the smell (and taste) of these almost 24/7 damp nether regions. After cleanup at changing time, isn't there still a lingering scent (and taste) of pee (and poop)?

Is there something that folks who like wet nappies use to make their bottoms more palatable to their partner for oral sex? Or are there a good number of mommies or daddies turned on by the smell?

Thanks,

Bliss

Hi All,

My Response is not directly about Sitting in a Wet Diaper, but its along similar Lines which is why I'm posting it Here. Anyway, I was Wearing at Work Today, (it was very Busy so Thank God that I Had a Diaper on! :D ), and as the Day was Going on I Could Tell that the Diaper was Getting Full, and I had a Spare Change in my Backpack, But because of the Level of Busyness I Couldn't Have gotten the Time to Change. So Anyway There I was Happily Working in my Wet Diaper :D , and lo and Behold it Started Raining, and on the Weekends I Must Walk Two Miles to Work Each Way because the Bus Doesn't Run, and So One of My Coworkers Offers Me a Ride Home Which I took Because I didn't wanna Have to Walk Home in the Rain, and I was also Very Tired from the Hard Work Day Plus I'd Be Stupid To Skip out on an offer like that. I was Very Glad That I Got Out of My Coworkers Veichle Without leaving My Mark (if You Get my Drift)

So Anyway theres my Story. Rockies Fan Go Rockies!

I enjoy wearing wet diapers also. I always wear them to the point that they are soft and squishy,

but not leaking. I only wear triple layer disposables, so it usually takes about 8+ beers to do the job.

I love sitting (or doing anything else) in my soggy sopping wet cloth diapers. I wear Gerber cloth baby diapers and they are almost always wet. Once went 24 hours without removing my diapers and drank lots of coffee and water to get them totally drenched -- it felt fantastic. I wear comco plastic snap-on baby pants over my diapers and one of my favorite things is the feeling and the aroma of sopping wet diapers in the morning!

Me too!

I love wetting the first time and then doing my chores, being busy while wetting along the way. Or going to a store, shopping and wetting. Then goign to change myself in the family room and starting over. It's pretty arousing.

And waking up lying in a wet diaper (and a dry bed) is a great feeling too! No point in limiting yourself to just "sitting" in one ... not like I've ever had the choice of course. :o

Hi,

I have to wear nappies in bed as I am incontinent at night. When it first happened I hated it and myself and was so embarrassed> actually hid it from my wife for a week or so. I finally had to tell her as it was becoming impossible to hide a wet bed.

My wife was wonderfully supportive and together we worked out the best solution was disposable nappies and plastic pants. When I first put these on I felt highly embarrassed and seeing oneself in a mirror does not help. So again I was very discrete so that my wife could not see until one day she asked to see me in them. I refused so she started feeling me through them and coming on to me. We then made love and I promised to let her see me in my nappy when we had finished. Since then my wife has been turned on by my wearing a nappy. She said that she loves the feel of a sopping wet nappy between my legs and the feeling of her stroking me through a wet nappy is amazing.

As a result I get turned on by wearing a wet nappy and I enjoy the feel. So at weekends I tend to leave my wet nappy on for a while after I wake.

This weekend my wife asked me to stay in nappies all weekend. I agreed but on condition that she does as well. We have always enjoyed watching each other pee but I did not know that my wife was a dl. She said that she only developed it as a result of my illness.

I am currently in a wet nappy and quite turned on. My wife is asleep in bed in her nappy that she wet last night before she went to bed (She does not have the same problem that I have)

So to cut a long story short we have developed into enjoying wearing wet nappies and it is a key part of our lovemaking.

Hi

I am currently sitting in a wet diaper - it is great. The big trouble is, I can't usually wet sitting down so I have to stand up every time I need to wet. What about you - can you wet whilst sitting

R

I can definitly wet while sitting do it all the time in the car :) though one thing that is annoying today is everytime i soak a diaper as soon as i put i new one on i wet again have been wetting all day

Yes, spending time is a wet diapers is one of my pleasures, I love weekends when I wake wet, having the time to just lounge around, usually playing on computer and wetting a few more times.

It is a great feeling.

Gotta be carefull of the dreaded rash though, If I get that tingling I cleanup and rediaper.- John.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear the bambino diapers so it takes a while to feel it stay wet -- but I love the wet feeling just as much as the dry!

Yes indeed, even after all these years in diapers, sitting, laying, or just working around the house or yard in totally wet diapers, is a wonderful pleasure that I'll never outgrow :D Just don't really like it though when my diapers start to leak out :o don't want to get anything stained. Although wearing a pair of those "no wick" plastic pants, the ones where the plastic covers the leg and waist bands, seem to work pretty good against leaks. Always remember, "The wetter, the better" :P:D