LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Totally Incontinent And Prison Sentences.

I was watching some documentary about American prisons particularly San Quentin State Prison, if you suffered from double incontinence would they still stick you in general housing or some special medical housing unit? Would you have to share a 7ft x 8ft cell with another inmate, could you imagine having to change you dirty nappy in a small space with another person 4 feet away? Would the prison supply all your nappies and wips?

• Like 5

Well, I think that they'll support to the supply of nappies and wipes... Yet I Don't think that they'll have their own room to change in... Just my 2 cents.

inmates shouldnt get privet space, if an inmate needs diapers and supplys it most likely would be in the medical ward, meaning if such inmate needs to change his or her diapers they would have to go to the medical deptment of the prision and be watched when changing his or her self. they wouldnt have the supplys in there cell area.

I was watching some documentary about American prisons particularly San Quentin State Prison, if you suffered from double incontinence would they still stick you in general housing or some special medical housing unit? Would you have to share a 7ft x 8ft cell with another inmate, could you imagine having to change you dirty nappy in a small space with another person 4 feet away? Would the prison supply all your nappies and wips?

Well they might have to supply the nappies but the 'wips' i think would count as a fetish item and not essential. lol.

you know i'm not entirely sure why this particiular post got goerge a negative four. Honestly its a legit question, he didn't say he wanted to go to prison or anything, just was wondering a what it.... come on guys, don't just hit negative because of the name.

I find this a perfectly approrpriate post for this forum, and we may even have some members who spent some time in jail or prison, or know someone who did, who is double incontinent and share with us that experience.

• Like 2

you know i'm not entirely sure why this particiular post got goerge a negative four. Honestly its a legit question, he didn't say he wanted to go to prison or anything, just was wondering a what it.... come on guys, don't just hit negative because of the name.

The rep is in the negative because the OP's initial posts sound like something that was randomly generated from Mad Libs, but the posts have adjectives like incontinent and nouns like diapers.

"Can you wet your diaper while juggling chainsaws and riding on a unicycle?"

• Like 2

I'm glad you asked this question as I have been meening to post the same one for quite some time. That being said, I don't have an answer for you then either. Only thing I pulled up was another thread about this subject. ADISC

• Like 1

The rep is in the negative because the OP's initial posts sound like something that was randomly generated from Mad Libs, but the posts have adjectives like incontinent and nouns like diapers.

"Can you wet your diaper while juggling chainsaws and riding on a unicycle?"

yes but this isn't just a rehash of some of the other posts of the OP this is a completely different post on a pretty legit issue... how would a double incontinent person be treated in jail/prison.

I mean seriously, let it go, and just be happy theres some new material on this board.. if you can't let it go, than stop reading and/or responding to posts by this particular OP.

• Like 1

I mean seriously, let it go, and just be happy theres some new material on this board.. if you can't let it go, than stop reading and/or responding to posts by this particular OP.

Let it go? Sure, why not?

Ah, that felt great.

I was just saying why he's been receiving negative rep.

• Like 1

Seeing as how I work at a prison, I can totally answer this!

Most of the guys that we have that are fully incontinent are the ones with terminal cancer who live in the infirmary. However, there have been cases of inmates developing or already having continence problems, and they get those lovely "hospital" diapers, which are the paper thin, blue-plastic backed ones like you usually see in a hospital or nursing home. They get them from the Clinic, and since it falls under "chronic care," they don't have to pay for them (yeah, it sucks, especially since most of us who are incontinent can't get our insurance to consider diapers a legitimate medical expense). Anyone who needs diapers would get however much would be considered a week's supply and keep them in their cells, just like the medications they are allowed to keep. If they had to go to the clinic every time they needed to be changed, it would be a nightmare, since there are many times throughout the day when no inmates can go ANYWHERE, and the night shift has virtually no inmate movement except inmates that work in the kitchen or laundry.

I don't actually know of any inmates offhand who wear diapers at the moment, but unless they get classified as MAX custody, they'll get a cellmate unless they go to the hole. I do know for a fact that we had a guy come into our intake unit awhile back who had a colostomy, and he had a cellmate.

There is also a case where an inmate is having such high-risk mental health issues (or because they are causing serious/dangerous problems), that they can be placed in a restraint bed in the infirmary (as deemed necessary by the Mental Health staff). They're also stripped, so they get some naked time, but since the nurses in the clinic really don't want to deal with bedpans (and since a lot of these guys throw/play in pee and poo anyway) they just stick them in a diaper while they are in the bed.

**EDIT** You know, I'm guessing that most inmates who need diapers would just request Protective Custody, which is voluntarily having themselves moved to Segregation (the hole). Either out of fear of humiliation or of being harassed/beat up because of it.

• Like 1

This is something that I am concerned with: diapers and jail. I mean all you have to do is slip up once and your inside. How would I deal with my bedwetting? Am I going to be tormented? I've had this fear for a LOOOONNNGGG time now. I don't go around breaking the law, much. I smoke a little pot, oohhhh that's gonna land me right in the slammer. F'in stupid law...... anywho....... What would happen if I was taken away from my nice snuggly warm cloth diapers and plastic pants. I would really feel bad and sad to loose something so precious to me.

Thanks dipaernewb for your input, very helpful but I still don't want to EVER go to jail.

• Like 1

This is something that I am concerned with: diapers and jail. I mean all you have to do is slip up once and your inside. How would I deal with my bedwetting? Am I going to be tormented? I've had this fear for a LOOOONNNGGG time now. I don't go around breaking the law, much. I smoke a little pot, oohhhh that's gonna land me right in the slammer. F'in stupid law...... anywho....... What would happen if I was taken away from my nice snuggly warm cloth diapers and plastic pants. I would really feel bad and sad to loose something so precious to me.

Thanks dipaernewb for your input, very helpful but I still don't want to EVER go to jail.

Yes, good point. I say that you have to take extra care not to slip up and get arrested, even for little things. I think about that sometimes when I read posts about guys who wear their diapers openly on the beach around kids or those who do drugs and smoke pot openly in public. First, to each his own. I am not a drug user or pot smoker and if someone feels the need to get spaced out, so be it as long as it dosn't bother or harm me or other innocent people. On the other hand, if someone dosn't think before they act upon some of their wants and desires,(weather it has anything to do with diapers or not) then who knows what may happen to them to land them in jail.

Case in point: Near where I live a 14 year old boy just shot his 69 year old sleeping grandfather in the head in his bed a couple days ago and killed him. Not sure of the motive but the grandfather probably told him he couldn't do somthing he wanted to do or perhaps the grandfather diciplined him for doing something wrong. The kid got mad. Now he's being tried as an adult and if convicted will face mandatory life without paroll. 14 years old never to do any of the things he liked ever again. You read about stuff like this all the time. Another local guy hired someone to kill his x-wife because they had a custody battle for their 15 month old son. 3 people were killed in the middle of the night, the x-wife's parents and their son. The x-wife escaped by hiding in a closet and then called 9-1-1. You think that x-husband is ever going to be able to hold his son again, watch him grow up, go to his school functions, watch him graduate, get married, etc.? Hell no! He's going to also spend life in prison without paroll! LWOP as the cops call it. Man, people just have to stop, cool down and think before they act! Don't parade around in your diapers in front of kids! Don't shoplift that CD and stuff it down your diaper inside your pants! If your wife wants to leave you for someone else, let her go! No big loss! Would you really want her after she left you to screw someone else? Also, don't get in your car and drive drunk as the life you endanger could be mine. If you kill someone driving drunk it will mean some prison time at the very least. Keep in mind that 300 pound "Bubba" in jail dosn't care that you have a diaper on your cute little ass. It's just one more small annoyance he has to deal with before having his way with you!

• Like 2

Two above posters, absolutely it only takes a little mess up for your little diapered but to be behind bars particularly when drink driving and killing somebody. Two seconds of irresponsibleness and your regretting it for a long time....

• Like 1