LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Told Your Spouse...

When You Told Your Spouse...http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/20873-When-You-Told-Your-Spouse%2E%2E%2E/page__view__findpost__p__653386Believe me, your life will be much better if you just keep your fetish activities BETWEEN YOUR EARS only.

I disagree completely.

Be open and forthcoming from the beginning then no hurt feelings. You keep it all to yourself then you'll be relegated to sneaking around and being half honest with your spouse with who you are. Thats never a good option.

• Like 1

If you can't trust your spouse then who are you going to trust? When my wife and I took our marriage vows we promised to share our lives not just part of our lives. Honestly I have never understood why people hide things like this from their spouses but I guess each to their own.

Wow, I couldn't imagine telling something so personal about myself to someone I loved and being rejected/crushed so deeply as some of these posts I've read. I can only imagine the depth of hurt, anxiety, and suffering it would cause a person. I am so sorry to anyone who has had these experiences.

• 1 month later...

Bump!

So I think as time goes on and on with me and this issue between my lovely wife and I, the more aware I become of how time is passing me by and that I have less of it to enjoy my life. Sadly being a DL is a huge ass chunk of who I am and it is something that she is struggling to understand even after many long awkward talks with her. I love my wife for every single reason I can think of and do not want to lose her, BUT, I am feeling that time is running out and I need to be happy either alone or with someone that will accept and support my needs diaper-wise. A few more good convincing conversations with myself and I think I may be ready to pull the trigger on my marriage considering she refuses to love me for who I really am. Selfishly, I do have to think of myself and being miserable together is not fair to either of us. I know my wife dearly wants our marriage to last because she loves me truly, but I am teary eyed while typing this, and will admit that without her support and understanding of my DL needs, it isn't enough to keep me happy or married... Of course I worry about regretting the decision to terminate my marriage and leaving all I know behind to start alone all over again, but I cannot take the stress and judgement of not being truly loved anymore for completely who I am as a person. This is a very hard and sad decision to have to make but its really starting to become apparent that it is maybe the only shot I have at maybe being happy before my time is up... She is thus far unaware of my intentions regarding divorce, and I don't know if I'll bring her into it to be convinced to be ashamed of my DL side and live life acting like it isn't there just to please her.

You're right, she does deserve to have the chance to discuss it with me, just no therapist (many reasons why).

I'm heading home from work now, and she has informed me that "we have a lot to discuss when you are home in person. I've had my eyes opened and love you. Nothing to worry about, just lots to talk about."

So something is obviously up. Could go either way depending on how I feel like dealing with her. I'm done getting my hopes up about anything abdl related anymore...

Although, I do hope this weekend goes well, I really want her to realize that diapers will never take her place, and that I would pretty much do anything to make her feel as special as I feel she is and see her as. Her being supportive would make me love her more than I ever have and would more than make up for it in every way I could. But if things go awry and she just will not accept my diaper fetish, then that will be the reason I will begin the divorce process.

Wish me luck!

No news yet, too busy entertaining family until later tonight, before family showed up she reminded me that we will be discussing a lot when we get the time alone later. Definitely doesn't seem like the usual "we gotta talk about something YOU are in trouble about." she keeps saying not to worry.

When I do get my answer, I will for sure update this.

I'm scared! Trying not to get my hopes up but my mind is hoping for something that may not be a possibility... Makes me sad and anxious to see what it is we're gonna talk about and what the final verdict will be when it comes to my marital status... I cannot handle being disappointed any longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sick of bumping this thread with my updates over the years teetering on the brink of good or bad.

Just after accepting me finally, tonight she tells me that she has feelings for another man.

I officially give up on this and I'm fucking done. What a colossal waste of time and effort.

I actually have a really boring story about telling my fiance. He was my boyfriend at the time and we shared a lot of other kinks. I was on fetlife one day and saw something about ageplay. I was very very intrigued. I kept learning more about it. It never occurred to me to be nervous about it, I knew he would accept me no matter what. So I just said, "Hey, I've been learning about ageplay. I was wondering if you'd have a daddy/little girl roleplay with me"

I'm sick of bumping this thread with my updates over the years teetering on the brink of good or bad.

Just after accepting me finally, tonight she tells me that she has feelings for another man.

I officially give up on this and I'm fucking done. What a colossal waste of time and effort.

Hi guys/girls...

I told my wide a few years back. She was all grossed out and non accepting. I carried on wearing when I was home alone, very seldom. About a week ago I brought it up and did the shit hit the fan... she said she is ashamed and embarrassed that her husband likes to run around and sit in a wet diaper...

Any way she knows now that I am a dl . I told that I feel better about not hiding my dark secret. She said I can do what ever I like Ans want but she wants nothing to know about or hear the d word again ...

Hi guys/girls...

I told my wide a few years back. She was all grossed out and non accepting. I carried on wearing when I was home alone, very seldom. About a week ago I brought it up and did the shit hit the fan... she said she is ashamed and embarrassed that her husband likes to run around and sit in a wet diaper...

Any way she knows now that I am a dl . I told that I feel better about not hiding my dark secret. She said I can do what ever I like Ans want but she wants nothing to know about or hear the d word again ...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another probably pointless update. But I do feel it may be useful for those wanting to let a loved one into your secret.

A quick browse of my posts on this topic will give you a good idea of the effort, hope, and trouble my marriage has gone through because of a simple want for total acceptance.

After all of this pain, suffering and realization, her and I are separating and beginning the process of divorce. After revealing my true self for all that I am to the one and only person I want to spend the rest of my life with and share everything with, no longer wants me to be a part of that life... My heart is shattered along with my self confidence.

Hopefully your quest for unconditional love and acceptance goes a better direction.

Sorry for the thick cynicism but I'm not going to sugar coat the ugly side of this any longer... When I told my spouse? Like most things, it got bad, then really well, then it destroyed my marriage. What she said was not what she really meant.