LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best City For Being Ab/Dl/Little?

I was wondering if anyone here had any advice on which is the best city to live in if you are ab/dl/little? Where have those of you who are in the community decided to settle? I am living in central florida temporarily, but I haven't been able to meet anyone here and would really like to go somewhere where there are a lot more people like me.

Thanks! :)

Well, I'm thinking that whatever city is the best, it'll have to be BIG. Small cities and towns have a proportionately smaller number of our kind to associate with. Even in a big city, it can be hard. In an around London, England, I only ever found and dated two women who were into diapers.

Montreal, Canada. Probably one of the most accepting and liberal communities in North America. They also have an AB nursery that is always taking on new clients.

Guest NaughtyAshes

The bay area hands down. At least 3 different age play munches, two play spaces that hold regular age play parties, an ABDL store, its where Bambinos are manufactured and sold and on top of that there are just a lot a lot a lot of us here.

Waterbury, Connecticut Come join DW and myself

....and eventually Mischa too

*sobs* curi, how could you forget me

*looks out from under curi's arm and smirks*

Pullin the ole heartstrings works like a charm every time.....shame I ain't got a lick of money else i'd be there

Anyone wanna come up to Northeast Wisconsin until that time?

It should be Seattle!! But I only know of a few people up here ;)

The center for sex positive culture also known as 'the wetspot' in seattle has a monthly or bi monthly ab play group that meets. I dont think they post anything aobut it here on this forum, but if you go to fetlife and search groups under seattle littles you will find the group. What i hear they are in the works to planning a sleep over and potentially a pool party as well.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a city all to ourselves?

DailyDi, can we start raising money to BUY a city?

"Yesterday we were an army with no country, and tomorrow we must decide which country we want to buy!"

It sounds like you are already very close to Disney World so why not stick around and see if you can help START some activities here? Think about it. The gay/homosexual community has a day at Disney World so why can't we? You don't have to be indiscrete. Even on "Gay Day", vanilla tourists show and wonder why they didn't get the memo. Discrete people, like BabyMaggie and I, would just wink at the overt ones, all the while carrying our diaper backpacks.

On a more than "once a year" basis, you could organize a munch in central Florida. There are enough Floridians here that if you made it non-threatening and fun, you would accomplish your goal of meeting people. If you goal is dating within the community, good luck with that!

Aloha,

Honu

Guest Diapered Jeff

I wish Denver, CO had an ABDL store. That'd be awesome! Denver (and the rest of Colorado) needs more AB/DLs (especially of the female breed).

The bay area hands down. At least 3 different age play munches, two play spaces that hold regular age play parties, an ABDL store, its where Bambinos are manufactured and sold and on top of that there are just a lot a lot a lot of us here.

ABDL Store? Where? I travel to the bay area alot on business and I always end up packing in my own diapers. It would be nice to find a store that has high quality disposables. EVen better if there is one in South Bay.

Worst Place: Maryland. There has never been a post in the Maryland forum, lol.

Easy there DD, but I do have to agree that when I first coming to the site there was no love in the maryland forum. Oh well, hopefully that'll change.

If your not meeting anyone in central Florida, you're doing something wrong. There's parties all the time down there. Several of the diaper folk in that area work at Disney World, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe there is an absense of AB/DLs in Central Florida. I live in Central Florida myself (just outside of Orlando) and I have met several people from the area on sites like this. So we are here. I don't know about any sucessfull parties/meetups that have taken place here yet, but I have always been interested in planning or attending one. Back to that Disney point... What did you mean about the employees?

If your not meeting anyone in central Florida, you're doing something wrong. There's parties all the time down there. Several of the diaper folk in that area work at Disney World, lol.

Hmmmm Thats interesting! I wonder how many (if any) in the Orange county area work for Disneyland in Anaheim.....Hmmmm

Ok, I also want to know where this ABDL store is in the Bay Area? I am assuming it is probably somewhere in the SF area as that would make the most sense.