LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Told My Husband

msdlgrl14

Hello! Gotta admit I'm a little nervous posting on here. This is the first time I've really gotten "involved" in a diaper related website. Little background on me....diapers have always been a turn-on for me, even when I was younger. I don't know why or what it is, but that's how it's been. It's always been purely sexual for me, and when I was in college I finally got up the nerve to buy some adult diapers, and WOW...what an experience. I experimented with wetting a few times and am itching to try some Bambinos. I haven't gotten to wear in about 3 years but I'm really wanting to again.

I got married a year and a half ago and just recently told my husband about my interest in diapers. Took me forever to get up the courage to, but we somehow got on the topic of fetishes and he told me his first (most of it I knew, but parts of it I didn't). Him being so uncomfortable made it a little easier to tell him about mine. I also confessed to him that I have dreams on occasion where he's wearing one in the dream and that it really turned me on. I think that threw him off guard a little bit, but he has said he would wear one for me if I wanted him to. Have to say though, that I'm not sure I'm ready for that. But I do appreciate him offering. He did seem a bit freaked out until I told him that was soley a DL and had no interest in being an AB and that I also had no desire to do #2 when I wore. I also haven't gotten comfortable looking at diaper sites with him or even exploring it further. It's just awkward for me. I would love someday for it to not be awkward and for it to become a turn-on for him as well to the point where we could have fun with each of us wearing. I would love for it to be where we could diaper each other up after a nice shower, cuddle on the couch, and go to bed only to wake up in the morning and have some fun in wet diapers.

Anyone have any advice on how I can work toward getting over my awkwardness and proceed slowly (for his sake) to where I can get him 100% comfortable with all of this?

You seem to be going about it correctly! It's sexual. It turns you on. It would turn you on more if he were involved. A man can easily be led by his dick! Don't forget a touch of baby powder smell & tickling each other with feathers till you lose control. Have lots of sex!! Masturbate each other in just plastic pants. Try cloth diapers, too. Make it fun. Keep laughing.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Dump him and marry me

which of course is my friendly little way of saying welcome to Daily Diapers, congrats on getting up the courage to tell your secret to you husband. Explore have fun, actively participate in his interests as well. Make it a fun thing and don't act like their is any shame in being a DL. Best wishes and good luck.

welcome to the site.

I'm not one to give advice from experience as I haven't told my wife. I would say you are doing the right thing - go slow and make sure each of you is ok with what you're doing. try his kinks and try yours. give yourselves time.

Tris may or may not be right, but I think he tends to be, shall we say, a little more aggressive than many here. That said, I think you are a very lucky woman to have this out in the open with your husband! Good luck and I hope to read more of your posts.

okay since you are the girl I'll let you in a a little secret about us guys. We don't care what's involved as long as it ends in sex we will try it at least once. Now there are exceptions to this rule but for the most part we're pretty cool with almost anything. My personal limits are blood/pain, urine, catheters and enemas. Anything else I'm pretty much like hey why not?

Thanks for all the encouragement! You have no idea (ok, wait, y'all probably DO understand) how relieved I am that he knows. Before we I met him I pretty much just made up my mind that when I got married that part of my life would just have to be over. That didn't last very long and especially didn't last when the dreams started happening! I'm just glad he knows and that I CAN bring it up sometimes to him.

Anyway, I'm hoping to purchase the trial pack of bambinos soon just for the fun of it...for me anyway. :P

Thanks again!

Congratulations, for me I told my wife some years back. It was the best thing I ever did. No more sneaking around and hiding diapers wherever I could. While she will not join me she has accepted me as a DL.

Now getting back you, if my gal told me she had some fetish I would embrace it for all it was worth. So with that said I hope you find many happy diaper loving times ahead. Good luck with it all.

You are fortunate that you can both talk about your fetishes, turn on, etc. That being said, the best would be to take it rather slowly, and hope that something will trigger more fasination from him. I think that for the most part the male is more easily led when the outcome will be sexual. But I hope that you are both able to participate and enjoy yourselves. It is much better when something can be enjoyed with someone you love. Keep the open dialog going and hopefully you can both be more at ease when talking about what turns you on, your dreams, and your desires. Best of good fortune in your adventures together. :thumbsup::wub:

Congrats! Its not an easy step, but its definitely for the best. Great job for being brave and taking that step! Baby steps are always key with this (even though your strictly DL haha) and no pun intended. But it seems like your doing everything correct and take your time with it all. Your husband is there for you and I hope everything works out to your liking. Enjoy the trial pack of Bambinos! I still have to get my hands on some of those! :) If you need any more help and advice, we are always here to help. Don't be afraid to ask!!

As I have stated before, in July of '08 I had a wetting incident at our cabin. By October it began happening too frequently to ignore and began wearing diapers to bed at night. I was careful and my wife was unaware.

The following summer we were at the cabin again and I knew that I would wet the bed without having a diaper, so i brought a separate bag filled with diapers and plastic pants. She asked about it and I told her of my concerns. She understood and has been supportive. Following a night out with the boys, I fell asleep without diapers and wet our family room couch. I now make certain that I'm diapered well before bedtime.

Last night, I was in the spare bedroom putting my diapers on when she walked in to ready a VHS tape to watch on a non HD TV and we carried on a conversation as we would at any other time. After I put my plastic pants on I helped her with a piece of exercise equipment to fold it up and move it out of the way.

She has known my preference for diapers for over 30 years. She accepts that diapers and plastic pants are now necessary at night. I have always been a DL and the necessity of diapers has not changed that.

It's good that you have been able to bring diapers into your relationship early and I hope things work our well for you in the years to come.

MSDLGrl14,

Congratualations on getting past a major hurdle! First and foremost it has to be about your relationship. There are parts of what you enjoy that he will accept and parts of what he enjoys that you will accept. That's caring about the other. In MEN 101 I'm sure you learned that your guy responds the most favorably to sex. If you build a connection for him that diapers = sex, he'll be even more on board. Second is a guy's desire to have a recreational partner. If you nail those two needs for your guy, you will get towards the relationship and thus his desire to do what you want.

Guys are simple except when we're complex. We work on the concept of "fair" rather than "right". When he told his, it was only fair for you to tell yours. Playing to how he thinks is what worked. Since you listened with an open mind and were accepting, it was only fair of him to do the same.

We screw up with women because we expect them to think like us and ya'll don't. What we think is fair, ya'll might not think is right and this confuses us. Also, we are only able to the sort of open your heart talks that you two had when there are no other distractions bothering us. You girls really love that type of conversation and we can deliver, but not without warming up to it.

Good luck! I finally have a wife that understands my DL side and I understand her AB side. We are 24/7 now, but #2 in the toilet. We aren't into that and it can cause skin problems - not fun!

Aloha,

Honu and BabyMaggie

Hello! Gotta admit I'm a little nervous posting on here. This is the first time I've really gotten "involved" in a diaper related website. Little background on me....diapers have always been a turn-on for me, even when I was younger. I don't know why or what it is, but that's how it's been. It's always been purely sexual for me, and when I was in college I finally got up the nerve to buy some adult diapers, and WOW...what an experience. I experimented with wetting a few times and am itching to try some Bambinos. I haven't gotten to wear in about 3 years but I'm really wanting to again.

I got married a year and a half ago and just recently told my husband about my interest in diapers. Took me forever to get up the courage to, but we somehow got on the topic of fetishes and he told me his first (most of it I knew, but parts of it I didn't). Him being so uncomfortable made it a little easier to tell him about mine. I also confessed to him that I have dreams on occasion where he's wearing one in the dream and that it really turned me on. I think that threw him off guard a little bit, but he has said he would wear one for me if I wanted him to. Have to say though, that I'm not sure I'm ready for that. But I do appreciate him offering. He did seem a bit freaked out until I told him that was soley a DL and had no interest in being an AB and that I also had no desire to do #2 when I wore. I also haven't gotten comfortable looking at diaper sites with him or even exploring it further. It's just awkward for me. I would love someday for it to not be awkward and for it to become a turn-on for him as well to the point where we could have fun with each of us wearing. I would love for it to be where we could diaper each other up after a nice shower, cuddle on the couch, and go to bed only to wake up in the morning and have some fun in wet diapers.

Anyone have any advice on how I can work toward getting over my awkwardness and proceed slowly (for his sake) to where I can get him 100% comfortable with all of this?

First of all.. Welcome.

Secondly, congrats! You've executed this with complete elegance! You did the exact right thing, by talking openly and starting off with HIS needs. By getting someone to open up, you're breaking down a "wall", making him more comfortable, and showing him that you're interested in HIS sexual desires as well! Good job girl!

Thirdly, you're going about "transitioning" into this new open lifestyle in the 100% proper way! You're being honest with him, voicing your desire to involve him, but not pushing it on him. You sound very secure in your position to want to wear, and you seem like the type that would be 100% satisfied if he showed no interest, but tolerated it, you could just enjoy your little desires by yourself.

This is MY current situation as well, my wife knows about my feelings for diapers, and is 100% okay with it, and from time to time will even "treat" me by helping me get ready for bed, but has expressed no interest in partaking in actual wearing one herself. Which I'm cool with. I can't complain, shit, I'm just happy to have found someone who loves me for me, and doesn't mind sleeping next to a grown man who at some time during the night is going to soak his diaper.

Just wanted to say "atta-girl" for going about this the way you have.

oh and.. I'm dying to know, what was HIS fetish anyway?!?

It's good that you have been able to bring diapers into your relationship early and I hope things work our well for you in the years to come.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm glad I have at least brought it up to him early on in our marriage so that if for no other reason, he now knows my deepest and most well-kept secret, and if he were to ever "catch" me, I won't have to explain anything. :D

MSDLGrl14,

Congratualations on getting past a major hurdle! First and foremost it has to be about your relationship. There are parts of what you enjoy that he will accept and parts of what he enjoys that you will accept. That's caring about the other. In MEN 101 I'm sure you learned that your guy responds the most favorably to sex. If you build a connection for him that diapers = sex, he'll be even more on board. Second is a guy's desire to have a recreational partner. If you nail those two needs for your guy, you will get towards the relationship and thus his desire to do what you want.

Guys are simple except when we're complex. We work on the concept of "fair" rather than "right". When he told his, it was only fair for you to tell yours. Playing to how he thinks is what worked. Since you listened with an open mind and were accepting, it was only fair of him to do the same.

We screw up with women because we expect them to think like us and ya'll don't. What we think is fair, ya'll might not think is right and this confuses us. Also, we are only able to the sort of open your heart talks that you two had when there are no other distractions bothering us. You girls really love that type of conversation and we can deliver, but not without warming up to it.

Good luck! I finally have a wife that understands my DL side and I understand her AB side. We are 24/7 now, but #2 in the toilet. We aren't into that and it can cause skin problems - not fun!

Aloha,

Honu and BabyMaggie

I think you are correct! Him opening up to me first and showing me how awkward it was for him opened the door for me to talk to him about this. And the fact that it's a turn-on for me didn't hurt either! HAHA! He really is very good and listening to whatever interests I have or what involves me. For that I am very blessed and very thankful. Congrats on having someone who understands and who wears with you!

First of all.. Welcome.

Secondly, congrats! You've executed this with complete elegance! You did the exact right thing, by talking openly and starting off with HIS needs. By getting someone to open up, you're breaking down a "wall", making him more comfortable, and showing him that you're interested in HIS sexual desires as well! Good job girl!

Thirdly, you're going about "transitioning" into this new open lifestyle in the 100% proper way! You're being honest with him, voicing your desire to involve him, but not pushing it on him. You sound very secure in your position to want to wear, and you seem like the type that would be 100% satisfied if he showed no interest, but tolerated it, you could just enjoy your little desires by yourself.

This is MY current situation as well, my wife knows about my feelings for diapers, and is 100% okay with it, and from time to time will even "treat" me by helping me get ready for bed, but has expressed no interest in partaking in actual wearing one herself. Which I'm cool with. I can't complain, shit, I'm just happy to have found someone who loves me for me, and doesn't mind sleeping next to a grown man who at some time during the night is going to soak his diaper.

Just wanted to say "atta-girl" for going about this the way you have.

oh and.. I'm dying to know, what was HIS fetish anyway?!?

Thanks for the welcome and the encouragement! Glad to know I'm handling things in a good manner.

In response to something you said, although I am secure in solo wearing (for the most part), I'd much prefer it to be something we share. Of course, I know there are lots of others who would like that as well with their significant other. However, since becoming married, part of the attraction of this has been the dreams I've had in which he's wearing. Outside of that, while still attractive, the desire isn't quite as strong. Does that make sense?

That's awesome that your wife is ok with it and even helps you sometimes. I hope that at some point the comfort level will be such that A. I can wear in front of him without feeling awkward/embarassed, and B. He will feel comfortable with it so it won't be awkward for him as well and maybe even help out a little.

As my sweet husbands' confidante, there are just some things that I will not share. Sorry! :)

I think that the way you handled telling your husband about your fetish was great. I regret that my wife and I didn't have that discussion early in our marriage. We are coming up to our 40th anniversary and I only initiated the discussion of our fetishes about 3 years ago. I asked her to tell me her unusual sexual desires and I would tell her mine. She said she didn't have any so I told her I was into urophagia, coprophagia, and anything having to do with the excess material the body doesn't need at the moment or can't use. Part of my fetishes include being a DL, but my wife discovered that fetish after I wet my pants when we were out walking. I have urge incontinence and have to be close to a toilet when the urge strikes or I have to be diapered. Unfortunately, I wasn't diapered when we were walking. She understands the need for diapers for my urge incontinence, but totally rejected my other fetishes. I don't take rejection well, so our sex life, which was bad before, is totally nonexistent now. She said she probably wouldn't have married me, if she had known about my fetishes before we were married. We now sleep in separate bedrooms and live like roommates in the same house. What a way to spend one's 40th anniversary. I would bet that your 40th anniversary will turn out much better.

Telling my wife (then fiance) was the best thing I ever did. But alas, she wants nothing to do with my diapers. She tolerates/has accepted me wearing them, but doesn't offer to participate in any way. If I ask her to, she will, but I always feel like I am putting her out when I ask, so I've stopped.

I wish my wife had a fetish I could indulge her in, then perhaps she'd think about returning the favor, but alas she does not. So be sure you investigate what he's into and make his dreams come true. Then perhaps he'll do the same for you. Besides that, he's not going to read your mind, so be sure you tell him what you'd like.

doakman2007:

That sucks. We've just passed our 40th. anniversary. My wife was finally introduced to my fetish a couple of years ago when I was not careful with my wearing at night. She thinks it is gross and barely ever comments on it. She doesn't participate at all. We don't have as much sex as I'd like, and the diapers at night don't seem to be a problem. I'd say too much stress and too much else going on. When she refers to my wearing, she usually makes some offhanded remark and thinks it's stupid. I try not to flaunt it, which seems to be the wise route. We usually start the night in the same bed, but I often relocate because she snores most loudly. I diaper at night before bedtime. I should point out that I don't expose her to a used diaper, ever. Since I don't have a medical reason for wearing, I try not to wet when around her. So far so good.

I hope your circumstances improve.

Telling my wife (then fiance) was the best thing I ever did. But alas, she wants nothing to do with my diapers. She tolerates/has accepted me wearing them, but doesn't offer to participate in any way. If I ask her to, she will, but I always feel like I am putting her out when I ask, so I've stopped.

I wish my wife had a fetish I could indulge her in, then perhaps she'd think about returning the favor, but alas she does not. So be sure you investigate what he's into and make his dreams come true. Then perhaps he'll do the same for you. Besides that, he's not going to read your mind, so be sure you tell him what you'd like.

This is exactly how I feel! I wish there was SOMETHING my wife would reveal to me that I could do to return the favor, but she's just plain old vanilla. :(