LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber

I really don't know where the appeal of real rubber (latex) pants, began for me, but I used to view it, especially if they were amply cut to go over really bulky diapers, for a bondage scene - being kept in diapers as punishment for long periods, like in an "asylum scene" - real rubber pants could form fit over the diapers and provide superior leakproofing, to the point of "sloshiness", making me "steep in my own juices". That was a very erotic thought for me until I was able to more be in diapers as I wanted to be. Then, in dabbling with real rubber pants, they could be heavy and not as enjoyable as plastic pants for practical use out in public. However, real rubber pants DO have their place. I hope they are never phased out of production!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I remember Bittner youth rubber pants. I remember Salk, Kilenerts, Davol and Wal-Jans.

The Bittner pants did not hold up well at all. I remember the big blue tube they came in too.

When I was litle there were both rubber panties and rubber sheets. The last pair of "real" rubber panties I saw were used on teh 5 year old girl who lived next door. This was in 1954 and they did not feel smooth at all. Thereafter the only real rubber things for us were rubber sheets. Those had pretty much disappeared 35 years ago, replaced by plastic crib mattress covers or crib mattresses with plastic covering as part of them. Aside from the one we had, which I hadve nott seen since 1975 and remember from when I was little, the last one I saw was in 1967 on my 15 year old boy cousin's bed.

This asks two questions

1. When were the last rubber baby panties that anyone else remembers?

2. If you are under 35, how did you learn about rubber?

I remember Bittner youth rubber pants. I remember Salk, Kilenerts, Davol and Wal-Jans.

The Bittner pants did not hold up well at all. I remember the big blue tube they came in too.

My question was "When?". How old were you. Also I was thinking og baby panties, I had seen adult/youth ruber panties in the 1960's and do not think they ever went away

Mid 50s here. I don't think I saw any rubber pants after 1970. The pants I wore as a teenager were plastic but some were like cloth covered rubber.

My question was "When?". How old were you. Also I was thinking og baby panties, I had seen adult/youth ruber panties in the 1960's and do not think they ever went away

• 2 years later...

Mid 50s here. I don't think I saw any rubber pants after 1970. The pants I wore as a teenager were plastic but some were like cloth covered rubber.

1961, I was 18, Klienerts still made rubber baby pants, they had "bumfluff" on them to stop them sticking when washed; they were rather bikini cut.

Woolworths (in England) were still selling Dinky moulded latex pants in 1966/7that I think may have been chlorinated as they never stuck.

Around

For the rubber girl (ALG)

http://other.sandral.../rubbergirl.zip

post-27920-0-28652200-1356488446_thumb.j

Here are some rubber panties

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=31570

This is the "baby rubber" that rubber sheets used to be made of and the better rubber panties. and they can smell up a room with the "nursery" smell, too. Just what you did NOT want when you were 5 or 6 years old

post-27920-0-28652200-1356488446_thumb.j

From what I have seen elsewhere, like bondage, watersports and spanking, rubber/pvc could have a forum of it's own. This was a category on the DPF Roster Codes. However, seening what has happened, or rather, NOT happened with the Little Girls' Playhouse and the Little Boys' Tree Fort, both of which should be filled to the brim, I hesitate to make that recommendation

The original style rubber/plastic/vinyl pants didn't breathe too well. I remember them well. I also remember the old-fashioned (soft) vinyl shower curtains we had that I thought would make excellent waterproof pants materials. You just can't get that stuff any more. So currently I make waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate (PUL). It is waterproof, reliable, easy to wash, and it breathes. I can wear cloth diapers and PUL pants all night without sweating in them and getting uncomfortable. Still, I do miss the old Gerber pants.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...