LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Talk To Your Younger Self;

honestly, i can't say i would want to, while i didn't do everything right, and i had some unpleasant experiences, if i changed anything that happened in my childhood i may not be with the man i am today, or where i am today.

however.. if i could back and tell myself some things and that would change some things but i could garuntee i would be where i am today and with my boyfriend... then... i would go back till i was about 14 years old.. and tell myself... your mother is crazy, so call your father and move in with him, not matter what it takes.

Good god I don't think I'd listen to myself, but if I did:

I'd say don't follow in your parents footsteps, they don't lead anywhere you think you want to go. Hell don't follow anyone else they don't know. Just follow your heart, and try not to be so serious.

But if I truly look back at the path I chose, it's the same path I would have chosen, maybe mine is just a bit more crooked.

I feel I have learned something from most of my screw ups I have made, they have all been good in the end. About the only thing I would tell myself would be to not listen to a certain girl and stay away from her. All she did was make up lies about every girl I liked just to keep me single but then she wouldn't date me.

Exercise, exercise, exercise and don't decide to grow your hair ultra long at 13. It will NOT be a good look.

Keep everything else the same.

PS I would advise spending more time either with music or the above mentioned than computer games but you make up your own mind on that.

Guest KuroiYukiKit

I would really tell myself that my dad really was looking for me and how to contact him so I could have left my moms. And to always just be me and to never forget that for anybody else.

my other question/comment would be "stay in the f***ing oven, you aren't done yet!" I was an impatient/premature fetus.

Same thing goes for me, in that case (I was 3 months premature). ^_^

On a more serious note, I'd say to myself to just relax and stop being so anxious. Nothing is quite as terrible or permanent as you think it is. One bad grade or screw-up does not mean the rest of your life will be like this. And people aren't judging you nearly to the extent you think they are, so go ahead and open up a little.

And do some exercise while you're at it. This flabby waistline won't take care of itself, you know. :thumbsup:

I would tell my younger self, "It doesn't hurt to speak up, but it hurts when you don't." I was shy and easily misunderstood when I was younger. I was afraid that someone would take exception to anything I would say.

If there was some means of talking to yourself at a younger stage in your life, any stage, and you could tell your younger self one thing. What would it be?

Go find your biological brothers and sister you idiot. Why did you wait until you were 42. To hell with what your adoptive parents & biological parents wanted. You deserved to have your brothers & sister in your life. Both sets of parents screwed up royally, it wasn't your fault. Fix it, give your true identity back to yourself, get the answers to the questions you've had in your head for such a long time!!! Make your life your own again.