LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Places To Wet

Horndog

Where do you like wetting your diaper?

I like sitting back on my nice, leather sectional sofa in the living room with a blanket over me. I'm leaning back on the sofa with my bare feet sticking out of the blanket, sipping on some hot cocoa in the evening. At that time, I like to wet and just relax.

Sitting at the bar drinking a beer, paying for purchases at a store, at the theater watching a movie, driving down the street or freeway, laying on the grass at the park, laying on the beach, working in my garage, on my exercise walk, sitting in the chaise lounge on my back deck. All of these and more. I never saw a place that I didn't enjoy wetting... :)

• Like 1

I like wetting while drinking in pubs, just standing at the bar and letting it dribble, since I'm already wearing my bag on my back it easy to go change in the toilets...

I really like to Wet When I'm out at a Colorado Rockies Baseball Game. Not only is it Fun, But this Way I don't have to miss any of the Action!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

Going out on the motorcycle. I usually stop and have a few coffees while I am out. By the time I get home I am soaked to the maximum, sometimes leaking. Also the feeling of a soaked diaper and the vibration of the bike make fore a very pleasurable experience.

I ride every chance I get, and even though I don't wet for fun I know what you mean about being soaked to the max. My biggest issue is that I ALWAYS end up leaking if I am not careful on how much I drink.

And btw, it is impossible to change your diaper wearing those one piece leathers...that is why I always end up leaking....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Going out on the motorcycle. I usually stop and have a few coffees while I am out. By the time I get home I am soaked to the maximum, sometimes leaking. Also the feeling of a soaked diaper and the vibration of the bike make fore a very pleasurable experience.

I used to love doing that when I lived in Floriduhhh (sic), especially when it was raining. :biker_h4h:

No need for a diaper then! :wub:

But, I don't live there anymore. :D

And I no longer own a motorcycle. :crybaby:

Note: I lived in Florida for more than 40 years and loved it for the first 30 or so, but now there are sooo many people there and it has gotten sooo expensive, I just couldn't afford to live there any more.

Especially since all the jobs in my chosen career field dried up..... :badmood:

Love it here in N.C. though. :groupwave:

Sitting at the computer reading stories and looking at images on DailyDiapers :)Have yet to wet whilst in chat.

Have to agree with browsing DailyDiapers.

Not ever tried out the house (yet), but looking to add to this list properly soon.