LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nudist Camps

Anyone been to a nudist camp?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone here ever gone to a nudist camp

• yes
    • no
    • wanted to but didn't
    • What are you crazy, naked? In front of others?

So I grew up (summers) at a nudist camp in the Berkshire mountains. I really liked it there and since I was an only child being up there meant I didn't have to deal with the bratty kids in my neighborhood. It also removed me from a lot of friends that I would have normally known from "hanging" around the neighborhood more. I grew up in a neighborhood with lots of kids who rode bikes and played in the dirt till the last street light came on. I was lucky in that respect but I always got asked why I wasn't around on weekends. I stayed at my sitters house, at home during the week, and had some friends there but not the same.

The nudist part never bothered me since I grew up there. I was naked from diapers till I was ten. All kids went threw the same embarrassing issues, once your body started to change you wanted to cover it up. It was natural for young teens to be in shorts. But you always had to be naked in the hot tub or the pool. It was funny to see pictures of me out of diapers holding my thing and sucking my thumb. My mom told me that I hung onto it for dear life all the time. Funny...

I wet the bed there but again with the rubber sheet protecting the bed and a toddler disp tucked into my underpants. My bed was always wet there and we would frequently bring two or three sets of sheets with us each weekend. And I bet you can guess whom got to do his laundry when they got home? I did get to smell my sheets after being wet for a few days. That's one of the places I got my pee smell fetish from. I don't remember anyone ever teasing me there for wetting, but once I slept in a tent with some friends and soaked the sleeping bag so bad that it ran downhill and soaked another boys bag. I got such a teasing from that. But I was like 8 so give me a break.

So back to the nudist colony thing: I don't get excited when I see a naked women, or a guy for that matter. I just see people. I know this has effected my social development and makes it difficult to have sexual relations sometimes. I just don't have that same "OMG" feeling about naked people, like others seem to have. I have to be "talked" into it and that makes sexual experiences difficult for me. I have had sex with both men and women and have had the same droopy results. But diaper me up and BLAM!

What do you all think? I know I'm weird so we can skip that part. But has anyone here grown up at a nudist camp?

curiosity let's make it 100% of men and about 90% of women. Walk through a public area and count the number of people you'd want to see naked, not too many probably. Anyway, do what you want, be naked I guess. You could just as well all wear the same clothes like a uniform in your group and all the social barriers would be brought down too and you wouldn't have to expose yourself either. That's why schools offen do it, uniforms that is, makes you focus on what you're there for more I guess but it's only an image thing. You still have the personalities and material things you carry around or have in your possetion.

It's funny how people think it'd be sooooooooo awesome to go into a nudist camp or a nude beach, or even be a male OBGYN. Guys, they're not all smoking hot 20year olds, just everyday people most of which I'd pay to not see naked.

• Like 1

curiosity let's make it 100% of men and about 90% of women. Walk through a public area and count the number of people you'd want to see naked, not too many probably. Anyway, do what you want, be naked I guess. You could just as well all wear the same clothes like a uniform in your group and all the social barriers would be brought down too and you wouldn't have to expose yourself either. That's why schools offen do it, uniforms that is, makes you focus on what you're there for more I guess but it's only an image thing. You still have the personalities and material things you carry around or have in your possetion.

It's funny how people think it'd be sooooooooo awesome to go into a nudist camp or a nude beach, or even be a male OBGYN. Guys, they're not all smoking hot 20year olds, just everyday people most of which I'd pay to not see naked.

lets get past the fact that all women generally see the obgyn till menopause or later, and that most of those we wont wanna see. and get into the fact that girls go to the obgyn for any and all problems with their business. rather be a proctologist, at least theres nothing new there, same old shit. (pun intended)

I have never been to a nudist colony, but both in miami area and in italy i have been to clothing optional beaches. On all the occasions i was there, i opted to remain in my bathing suit and/or a pair of shorts, but had no problem with others who chose not to wear clothing. Sure your eyes may naturally gravitate towards genitalia at first, but the more i went to these beaches, the less i would have to work to remind myself to maintain eye contact and the more it came naturally.

In many cultures and societies very little to no clothing is worn on the people. The ethics and morals we have we acquire through the cultures we live in, and the attitudes and beliefs we come into contact with. There is nothing wrong if people opt to never visit a nudist colony, just as there is nothing wrong if people do visit one, but chose to remain clothed, its all about comfort level, and some people feel more comfortable without any clothing. I know at home i much prefer to go naked then have clothes on.

On a side note, i have no preference as to whether my doctors are male or female, but rather if i feel comfortable around them.

• Like 1

There is one a few miles from where I live . Surprisingly very few people around here know about it and this is a very small town.

I found out by accident when I was a tow truck driver and had to go there to pick up a truck and take to the local dealer. I didnt feel

comfortable taking my clothes off to go inside to load the truck so I just pulled my pants legs up :) .

Nudity has never been much of a turn-on for me. I think genitals are hideous on both sexes, as are buttcracks.

I think the morality of nudity depends on the context--as long as it isn't exploited and objectified for sexual reasons, and it isn't forced on others, it's okay. For me, it's mostly a sanitary issue--I don't want to sit on a wet spot when exchanging seats with people.

No Absolutely Not. Not only Have I never been, I have absolutely no desire to ever go to or See a Nudist Camp Besides isn't that kind of thing illegal besides being morally Wrong?

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

No Absolutely Not. Not only Have I never been, I have absolutely no desire to ever go to or See a Nudist Camp Besides isn't that kind of thing illegal besides being morally Wrong?

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I don't know specific laws because I'm not a lawyer..yet but I know the ones that do exist in almost every state are perfectly legal. Besides how is nudity morally wrong? It's just the human body. If you don't want to see people nude that's cool but if someone wants to go to a nude beach or start one I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Ok, here is something to ponder. If someone is really incontinent and also a nudest, would that person go to a nudest beach or camp and be naked with the rest of the people or would that person wear a diaper among the nudests because of their incontinence issue?

hhmmmm good question..... I saw a number of kids running around in diapers ( '80's styled pampers ) and then some moms used the opportunity to potty train their kids. You know, no diaper, outside, kid feels the pee come out and then see's it's results. Kid is trained. It worked so well that a number of moms did this, I know because I babysat a lot. Quite a lot!

As far as nudity goes, um that's how we are born, how can that be immoral?

I do have a comment on the "when naked men see naked women" comment. I don't get a hard-on when I see a naked women. It needs to be a sexual experience for me to be interested. I guess I'm desensitized to it, so I never got off looking at Playboy or anything like that. It's funny how we grow up in different environments and get different results with the same basic building materials.

I did loose my virginity there, and helped two other girls loose theirs too. We all grew up as friends so sex was a natural experience for us. It wasn't rape or forced it was gentle and nice. They were all such close friends that we were just playing. It was neat!!!

• Like 1

I think that the general laws against public defecation/urination my still apply... It's one thing to be naked... It's another to be peeing and pooping all over the place. Some places get onto you when animals do it, let alone humans...