LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S With The Freakishly Odd Fantasies Lately?

I'm always fascinated by how there's a fetish for virtually everything, but for every one fetish, there are subfetishes. In the past few days, people on DailyDiapers have discussed:

• Chewing diapers
  • Masturbating after becoming incontinent
  • Stealing diapers from Disneyland
  • ... and the list goes on.

Sure, I'm all for letting people do what floats their boat, but what are some of you guys thinking? Do you write about these kinds of things so you get sympathy/pity points or does writing out your fantasies create some sort of arousal? After reading the thread titles alone, I can't help but to laugh and figure out if some people need psychological counseling. I feel this way, but then I start to naturally expect people to criticize me for being ignorant and intolerant of other people's self-expression.

So where do you personally draw the line on weirdness? When do you feel the need to say, "Okay, this is crazy"?

stick around a while, it just gets better and better...

but honestly, if you dont like it, then dont read the threads, but dont be judging someone because you dont understand their fetish, and/or their desire to post about it.

when i write a story it turns me on more than just thinking about it, so for some people yes, the act of writing is a bigger turn on than just thinking....

you get off wearing diapers, some people get off dressing up like horses, or dogs, or giant furry animals, others get off having plain old vanilla sex (the poor souls)... so just go with the flow

• Like 1

....When do you feel the need to say, "Okay, this is crazy"?

Never. That's right, never :huh: You see, we're all weird, and just because I can't understand why someone likes to do odd things, it's their life and their thing and as long as no innocent people get hurt then I do not judge them for it B) I can only judge me properly, and then only if I'm sane (which some people have questioned :P ) so while my going shopping wearing a "Gerber" t-shirt means I've went over the edge, if you want to do that it's fine :) I'll even support your right to do that :thumbsup: It's just not for me, that's all, and my doing it would mean that my brain's clutch is slipping :o

Do not judge that which you don't understand. Do not believe that you are somehow better than someone else because they're different. Do not allow people who do either in your personal life. Be tolerant of others so long as they're tolerant of you because we're all weird (and some of us are quite happy this way) :D

Bettypooh

What gets me is the members who arrange meetings with others here and they don't know a lot about the person they are going to meet yet! "Hey! Lets get together, OK?" Then they get over to some guys house and he has the table set with plates and silverware, then brings out the used diapers to chew and eat!! Some of these people are a perfect example of always thinking ahead to keep yourself safe!

Never. That's right, never :huh: You see, we're all weird, and just because I can't understand why someone likes to do odd things, it's their life and their thing and as long as no innocent people get hurt then I do not judge them for it B) I can only judge me properly, and then only if I'm sane (which some people have questioned :P ) so while my going shopping wearing a "Gerber" t-shirt means I've went over the edge, if you want to do that it's fine :) I'll even support your right to do that :thumbsup: It's just not for me, that's all, and my doing it would mean that my brain's clutch is slipping :o

Do not judge that which you don't understand. Do not believe that you are somehow better than someone else because they're different. Do not allow people who do either in your personal life. Be tolerant of others so long as they're tolerant of you because we're all weird (and some of us are quite happy this way) :D

Bettypooh

ZOMG! Smiley fetish!

• Like 1

• Chewing diapers

Notice that those freaky threads have been posted by the same two members.

Diaperguy68 is seeing how long it takes to get banned by constantly posting while high.

I've always maintained that he is high when he posts. Just look at some of the other crap he posts.

What gets me is the members who arrange meetings with others here and they don't know a lot about the person they are going to meet yet! "Hey! Lets get together, OK?" Then they get over to some guys house and he has the table set with plates and silverware, then brings out the used diapers to chew and eat!! Some of these people are a perfect example of always thinking ahead to keep yourself safe!

And this is only one of many reasons I have a concealed weapons permit.

stick around a while, it just gets better and better...

but honestly, if you dont like it, then dont read the threads, but dont be judging someone because you dont understand their fetish, and/or their desire to post about it.

when i write a story it turns me on more than just thinking about it, so for some people yes, the act of writing is a bigger turn on than just thinking....

you get off wearing diapers, some people get off dressing up like horses, or dogs, or giant furry animals, others get off having plain old vanilla sex (the poor souls)... so just go with the flow

EPIC WIN!!!

Also, there just seems to be a lot of "let me post while high as a kite" threads lately. Also a lot of trolling.

I'm always fascinated by how there's a fetish for virtually everything, but for every one fetish, there are subfetishes. In the past few days, people on DailyDiapers have discussed:

• Chewing diapers

Sure, I'm all for letting people do what floats their boat, but what are some of you guys thinking? Do you write about these kinds of things so you get sympathy/pity points or does writing out your fantasies create some sort of arousal? After reading the thread titles alone, I can't help but to laugh and figure out if some people need psychological counseling. I feel this way, but then I start to naturally expect people to criticize me for being ignorant and intolerant of other people's self-expression.

So where do you draw the line on these weirdness? When do you feel the need to say, "Okay, this is crazy"?

because this is a freakishly odd fantasy community??? :huh:

This is an ABDL community, not a general fetish community, and having a weird fetish doesn't obligate you to enjoy hearing about other, weirder fetishes, such as those that involve chewing on a mat of paper pulp soaked in your own urine. Just because I have an unsightly skin condition doesn't mean I should be happy to look at the stinking, oozing sores on your butt. Same applies to fetishes. All fetishes are not equal--some, like those that involve children or non-consenting adults, are clearly wrong. Others, while not necessarily morally wrong, are not so easy on the stomach. You don't always know what you're in for when you click on a thread, and once you read it, you can't unread it. I don't see any reason to scold people for having less-than-positive gut reactions to certain things. If you have a strong stomach and can put up with people slamming you with TMI, good for you, but that doesn't make you holier than those who would rather keep the discussion to ABDL matters.

I've read the replies to this thread and I've made a few observations.

A lot of people have said, "Just go with the flow," but at the same time, even those who say that couldn't help to look at some of these unusual threads and scratch their heads -- so there has to be a limit for people. Given that this community is abstract in concept, it fascinates me even more to see where people draw the line.

Someone wrote to me, "If you can't handle the threads, don't click on them." If you want my personal opinion, I can handle these types of threads just fine, but I can't help but to shake my head -- and I move on.

If you don't have the fetish, you'll never understand it. Period. Somewhere out there there's a forum that talks about how sexy pot holders are, and how masturbating with an oven glove is heaven. And in that same forum, there is a post where someone mentions enjoying wetting adult diapers, and the people there are talking about how weird some people are. And gross. And freaky. And how they're probably pedophiles.

Everyone is weird. Everyone has an inner freak. And you'll never, ever understand it because you're freaky in a completely different way.

-RMS

If you don't have the fetish, you'll never understand it. Period. Somewhere out there there's a forum that talks about how sexy pot holders are, and how masturbating with an oven glove is heaven. And in that same forum, there is a post where someone mentions enjoying wetting adult diapers, and the people there are talking about how weird some people are. And gross. And freaky. And how they're probably pedophiles.

Everyone is weird. Everyone has an inner freak. And you'll never, ever understand it because you're freaky in a completely different way.

-RMS

True. You can't ignore the fact that everybody is diffirent. Though, at the same time, we aren't "freaks", since there's no normal people in the world.

True. You can't ignore the fact that everybody is diffirent. Though, at the same time, we aren't "freaks", since there's no normal people in the world.

Well there is a perceived societal 'norm' so until exposed as being otherwise, there are technically normal people.