LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Stop Masturbating!

Far be it from me to be in any way involved in bullshit, gossip, rumor...But may I suggest /thread (closed)? This has sprouted two whole pages of nothing good. This is not debate or growth and nothing to do with the OP, despite his own controversies.

Agreed, as much as i like a flame war it isn't contributing to the forum. I would suggest banning her ip so she leaves us alone .. just throwing that out there.

Necros

Guest greatvalue15

Ban me. I don't care.

As long as you know that someone out there is personally offended by all this because I know what it is like to have to deal with this because of a close relative.

You all don't understand what you are doing until YOU have to change your granddad's diapers. Oh, did I mention I got two hernias because of the constant lifting of his dead weight in and out of a bathtub?

I will leave saying this...think of the others in this world you are hurting because of your disturbing fetish.

Oh, and I was 19 at the time. What were YOU doing at 19? Changing your granddad's diapers? Probably not. This fetish offends people who actually deal with it with other relatives. And the fact that some of you masterbate from it makes it that much more offending and disturbing.

Ban me. I don't care.

As long as you know that someone out there is personally offended by all this because I know what it is like to have to deal with this because of a close relative.

You all don't understand what you are doing until YOU have to change your granddad's diapers. Oh, did I mention I got two hernias because of the constant lifting of his dead weight in and out of a bathtub?

I will leave saying this...think of the others in this world you are hurting because of your disturbing fetish.

Oh, and I was 19 at the time. What were YOU doing at 19? Changing your granddad's diapers? Probably not. This fetish offends people who actually deal with it with other relatives. And the fact that some of you masterbate from it makes it that much more offending and disturbing.

OH MY GOD!

LOOK AT THAT, CARE CUP IS EMPTY!! *gasp*

EDIT: Also, take your emo attitude somewhere else plz :) Hopefully somewhere people actually care.

I am 19 and I have to change my own diapers. There is nothing sexy about that. It's a major drag and has completely killed what's left of my self-esteem.

That said, you chose to come here and be offended. If you are 'hurt' by anyone, you are letting yourself be hurt through no fault of anyone here, however absurd and/or offensive they may be. I have dealt with relatives with mental and physical debilitations. You are not special. It is unfortunate, but right here, right now, you are not a victim. If you want sympathy, I suggest an olive branch. Or ten.

• Like 1
Guest greatvalue15

I stand by my decision that people who WILLINGLy do this have problems.

Pick up a healthy hobby. Jogging. Canoing. Reading. Playing music.

At least those don't make you a recluse with a smelly house (referring to a thread where people talk about how their house smells like physical shit.)

And some of you talk about how erotic you get while taking a dump in your pants while in the grocery store. Do you NOT realize how weird that is? If I was in line behind someone and I knew they were getting horny because they just took a shit, I'm sure everyone around that person would be laughing.

Cuz it's distubingly funny. I'm not the only one. Trust me I have shown other people this place and their jaw just drops in disbelief.

Woah, woah, woah.

Please keep in mind a couple of things.

You can't please everyone. Something or someone is going to offend someone and then it becomes a crusade against the offense and the offensive. I can tell you -- with an anecdotal backing -- that many of us are actually fit members of society, but when you have a specialized interest or subculture, of course there will be a vocal segment of that populace who goes against the norm and they're just so appalling to everyone else. It's not just diaper fetishism I'm talking about here. It's everything. All specialized interests, subcultures and hobbies are exploited with perversions, but if you're going to go on every message board and criticize people based on a hasty generalization of what they're into, then you're wasting a lot of time. People aren't going to change, so why bother?

Or someone can put things simpler and say: if you don't like it, there's the door. Have a nice day.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not one for changing grandpa either. I wouldn't brag about something that personal either.

Guest greatvalue15

You say that me talking about taking care of an Alzheimer's ridden relative shouldn't be posted. But damn, I am using that as an example of why people shouldn't be doing this kind of thing.

I shouldn't brang about taking care of someone I love??

I...shouldn't....brag about....taking car of....someone I love...?????

Yet there all you others go bragging about how big and slippery a turd felt while sneaking into your diaper?

This argument is fallacious.

1.) I brag about how I took care of a close family member because he couldn't take care of himself. I brag about my love for someone.

2.) YOU ALL brag about crapping.

Do you not see which one is more important.

Goddamn, I bet if any of you had to change your grandfather's diaper, you would get horny and masterbate every time he took a "poopie".

So wrong, I bet even God is shaking his head in disappointment. Or whatever god there is.

Really....some of you get AN ERECTIOn while standing in the baby diaper aisle? How is that not perverted in any way? And how doy you not see WHY people think you are pedophiles? I don't think that, but come on BE REAL. YOU GET HORNY AND EXCTIED SEEING A BABY DIAPER!!!!

I don't brag about crapping/messing because I never do. I can't get an erection because i don't have a cock. I'm not a pedophile because I can't stand to be around children. I don't normally respond to nonsense, but I managed to end up in a Motel Super 8 200 miles from home. And even then, I still don't want to argue. I want you to actually read the depth and width of what people have shared here and understand that you have no idea what you are talking about. I've fought this too, and I have been wrong to judge.

Greatvalue15: Will you come change my messy nappy? its very smelly.

Seriously, piss off. Am I a freak? Probably. Am I a pervert? Very high probility of that as well. Can I function as a normal member of society? Yea seems like I can.

Most AB's don't get horney at the sight of a baby nappy, most ab's don't get horny at the thought of changing an older man's nappy. Most ab's like this because of the love and affection that can be achieved between them and a willing partner.

Are we immature? Most of us have jobs, most of us drive, most of us have families, most of us are standard normal memebers of society, with a little kink.

Are you immature? sounds like it, you're unwilling to understand us, you're unwilling to see the difference between an incontenent person and someone wanting to have a little fun. And you're obviously a troll.

I repeat what I said before. Piss off, you're not here for a debate, just to be a penis.

• Like 2

I shouldn't brag about taking care of someone I love??

Yes, because you're exploiting your own grandfather to justify your personal sense of righteousness that not everyone in the rest of the world subscribes to -- and in my opinion, that's just as gross as your perception of us, sweetheart.

I'm kinda shy so this is my first post.

I spent about...oh...1,000 dollars on baby and adult diapers. My stash has to stay relatively high year round. I wear pretty much24/7 despite the fact I am not incontinent.

I got a pretty good sum of inheritence from a family member who passed on about two years ago so I pretty much do what I want.

But I am going to college so it's not like I am living the high life being a baby all the time. A lot of my time is spent on preparing my thesis research.

So yea....around or over 1,000 d9llars. Probably around 1,500.

Wow, totally owned :X Figured I'd quote for posterity before the troll edits the post~

Seriously for a moment, however ~ self-loathing binge/purge cycles are a part of this scene fairly heavily for many people. It's bad for you, tho - if you need to talk to somebody about your negative feelings for yourself and your fetish; you can always drop me a line <3

• Like 1

Maybe your less curious and more judgmental. The reason for anything is as individual as the person who likes it. You can't make a broad generalization about this or any community. I agree its absurd all of it, but it is what it is and we are who we are. When I am curious about something I approach it without being overly judgmental. You should try it. But then it may never make sense. Hell for most of US it still doesn't make sense.

BriGuy,Heck you hit the nail on the head with that last sentance.I been into this scene cince long befor alot of you where even born. 44 years and it still dont make sence to me why i love it so

What were YOU doing at 19?

I was working, providing for myself and my now-fiance. Being a productive member of society. While I was working, I was also going to college earning a Bachelors of Science degree in criminal justice. Care to know what GPA I maintained through those four years of college? 3.8! What's yours?

I'm extremely happy about how my life has turned out. You, on the other hand, are a troll who is blaming an entire community for your problems.

As Loopy said, piss off.

I don't think we should be democratic in what we think is "normal" as far as sexuality. You and I don't have the power to decide what is acceptable and what is not acceptable sexual behaviour.

I have no problem with anyone's choice of sexuality (whether they like men, women, diapers, feet, pvc, or situatioanl sexuality desires like being punished, tied up)

As long as you do not interfere with anyone else's sexuality or force it upon them. (I am against molestation, rape etc)

You should be able explore your own sexuality without shame or guilt. It is who you are and I think it's something wonderful.

You say that me talking about taking care of an Alzheimer's ridden relative shouldn't be posted. But damn, I am using that as an example of why people shouldn't be doing this kind of thing.

I shouldn't brang about taking care of someone I love??

Yet there all you others go bragging about how big and slippery a turd felt while sneaking into your diaper?

2.) YOU ALL brag about crapping.

I applaud you for standing up and taking care of your grandfather. Alzheimer's is a horrific disease that I would not wish on anyone.

However: comparing giving care to an elderly person to ageplay between two or more consenting ADULTS is one of the most loaded argument one can make.

Not everyone here even messes their diapers. One of my little girls absolutely DESPISES messing her diaper. She suffered a brain injury in a car accident, she is not an AB in the typical sense: she cannot always control when she is little or big. I became her Daddy because she needs someone to protect her from unwarranted ATTACKS by people with more MOUTH than SENSE!

• Like 2

Saying it's my fault I failed two semesters because I was taking care of my grandfather who was stricken with Alzheimer's

just how mature you are in life.

Well actually since you were the one taking the classes, and you were the one who had to turn in the work to get the grade if was your 'fault' the work did not get done, the classes did not get attended and the grade was a failing one, however as there were extenuating life circumstances, it is understandable why it happened. But there is no one else to blame for receiving the failing grade.

I never realized being an alcoholic was a socially acceptable behavior. Interesting.

hahah well it depends on if your entire social group is also made up of alcoholics...

You don't have to feel sorry for me. I am quite content with my life. :D

just liked this quote.... felt it needed to be said again.

Oh, and I was 19 at the time. What were YOU doing at 19?

so at 19.. lets see mymother had a severe accident and suffered traumatic brain injury when i was 13, so i spent the next 10years helping take care of her, when she had a seizure in the shower i would pick her up, dry her off, get her into her bed and get her dressed...

when i was 15-18 i helped take care of our neighbor who was in her 80's and was beginning to suffer from dimentia and incontience, i spent the nights there on the weekends, in the morning bathing her, cleaning up her urine soaked bed, helping feed her if she needed it, reading to her, and just hanging out.

WHen i was 18 i was an aid for a 42 year old gentleman (the uncle of a classmate in high school) with autism who was non-communicative and would often defacate in his pants because he was not getting what he wanted. I would have to not only physically restrain him but also clean him and change his clothes.

by 19 i was a sophomore at university with a 3.9 gpa, whenm my brother was in a near fatal car crash and suffered a traumatic brain injury, so every weekend i would drive 1 1/2 hours home to help take care of him and help my mother as best i could, then drive back to univ to do a week of 18 credits plus work 30 hours a week....

but i would like to say greatvalue, welcome to the boards and know that there are many of us here who would like to support you and help you get past this phase in your life.

And if its any consolation, i find this whole thing hilarious... but as a diaper wearing freak, i know i speak for many of us when i say, we all pity YOU! which i'm sure is an interesting concept, the people who like to sit in their own feces feel pity for such a well adjusted person as yourself....

ohh and this website IS hilarious on many many levels, and seeing a grown person in a diaper is friggin funny... there are many of us here who, like you, can see the humour in this....

• Like 3