LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underage Member On Diapermates

There's a user called Diperlord on diapermates.com, claiming to be 14. Judging from his pictures, that is entirely possible. DD, I'll leave what to do to your discretion.

I do sympathize, because that's roughly the age when I started. If you end up bouncing him, perhaps send him a few TB links? The TB forum at http://www.adisc.org comes to mind.

Thanks.

You think that's bad, check out this profile.

Uuuhhhgggg and check out who is on his friends list. I find the whole thing disgusting that Adults would even think of engaging contact with minors on a site such as this. I mean you got one guy asking if he will do diaper changing videos??? WTF??? :screwy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MunchKitten

DailyDI, you use dolphin for diapermates? if you ever need help with it, let me know, I run a community based off of dolphin (as much as I hate it.)

Also, Diaperlord and his pics are still there.

Guest MunchKitten

do you still run 6 or 7? Dolphin 7 is much better, short of our server issues (We use a Boonex recommended host), but we have constant problems with chat and the shoutbox. plus the admin is much nicer.

74010112.th.png

Also, Ouch, your hosting diapermates on shared hosting? My 21 users has problems with my server. god knows how bad 14,600 bogs down a server!

Guest MunchKitten

weird, whois.sc says 14 other sites are hosted on that server.

And actually dirty, thats actually not that expensive. the base is $50 less than a lifetime license for dolphin.

I'm downloading the trial, and I'll see how it is, I might just switch over.

(I also like how Social Engine's recommended host is also one of Boonex's)

D6 to D7's upgrade totally crashed my database, now I lost 50% of my users because of it.

Guest MunchKitten

That's right! I forgot SE was $50 less, but it's still shelling out a lot of money after investing in Dolphin.

Investing in dolphin? my 3 lifetime licenses cost me a dollar. (When Dolphin 6.1.6 came out they said "donate any amount, get a lifetime license." Better believe I took advantage of that!

I'm down in views about 4% sofar this month (I was up until yesterday) I wonder if dolphin isn't as easy to use as I'd hope.

Investing in dolphin? my 3 lifetime licenses cost me a dollar. (When Dolphin 6.1.6 came out they said "donate any amount, get a lifetime license." Better believe I took advantage of that!

Now the permanent license for 7 is $299. Boy, you did luck out.

Also, RUP now runs Dolphin. The similarities between the two sites will evoke constant comparisons. I say: dump Dolphin now and start fresh.

Guest MunchKitten

I hate to admit it, but dolphin follows the KISS principle, make it as stupidly simple to get your community up, and then iron out the bugs years later. *cough D6*