The Smell Of A Messy Diaper Is...

What do you think?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. A mess diaper smells...

• Intoxicating
    • Invigorating
    • A little invigorating AND a little intoxicating
    • No opinion/Indifferent

Like most people, I don't like the smells associated with urine or feces BUT I want to hang around people where we all wet and mess ourselves helplessly (We don't help ourselves as opposed to can't). So if you do it, I'll probably want to hang around you. Its a headspace thing.

• 4 months later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Haha. I love love love the answers ya'll have given here, considering the flak I get for talking poop in the poop forum.

I hate the smell of a hypocrite.

but DO love the smell of a messy diaper. ONLY MINE, though. Other messies, even actual baby popy diapers, I don't like. Just mine. A fresh and new mess is heavenly and I could die from the aroma of happiness. A mess that's 20 minutes old is still okay. A mess that gets cold and around 5 hours loses the initial intoxicating aroma and begins to smell old. By the time I change into a fresh diaper, it's pretty rancid and old. Only when opened, though. My diapers tend to contain the majority of the smell until I change myself. Now.....to go a bit further. Sometimes I jsut stack my messies in the closet for later trash day removal. A messy diaper that is 2-3 days old in the closet is BAD. Even for me, the smell is not pleasant. The longest I held onto a messy was a week. Yes, it was bad. I won't ever do that again.

• 4 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I would have to go with the last one. I personally have never tried it before...but I really don't want to deal with the hassle or the stench. But to each their own. Whatever keeps your boat a float!

• 2 weeks later...

Were is "Makes me want to puke", "nauseating" or "disgusting"?

I love an honest poll; how about you?

Were is "Makes me want to puke", "nauseating" or "disgusting"?

I love an honest poll; how about you?

This. And I have no problem messing a diaper, which I've done the past four days in a row. The appeal is definitely not olfactory.

Guest NaughtyAshes

This. And I have no problem messing a diaper, which I've done the past four days in a row. The appeal is definitely not olfactory.

But definitely for some of us it is!

But definitely for some of us it is!

More power to ya, but that's beside the point. The point is that this poll doesn't cover the bases. It's "rate your love of the smell of messy diapers" from lukewarm to ecstatic.