LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

I get it...

I still don't know which site it is, but that's fine.

Well, can people keep me informed? I'll hold off on Cushies until ABU is in the clear.

Also, I gotta find a new place to buy Abena's... ideas?

-Sophie

Try xp medical, they have good prices and discreet shipping. Just a good all around reliable vendor :)

As to all the flap about ABU sticking their foot in it ....again, with a questionable partnership, I went to thier partner page and didn't see anything unusual, unless someone wants to count the subjects from top to bottom and let us know the number of the offending party so the rest of us can be equally appalled :P

That might work......unless the subject website is not listed....

qwack

It is not listed on their partner page yet because it just happened I guess but they have it in their newsletter that they are partnered with them. Even considering partnering with something as disgusting as that just sickens me.

• Like 1

I would particularly like to give this thread back to Cushies... things may change soon and it's not fair when people want to look for some reviews on Cushies and sees four pages of talking about something that might blow over.

But I do think this is a very vital issue to our community! Luckly, DirtyRocker noticed this too and started his own thread about it, so I'm gonna try to redirect the flow of conversation...

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=21382&st=0&gopid=291703&#entry291703

-Sophie

I would particularly like to give this thread back to Cushies... things may change soon and it's not fair when people want to look for some reviews on Cushies and sees four pages of talking about something that might blow over.

But I do think this is a very vital issue to our community! Luckly, DirtyRocker noticed this too and started his own thread about it, so I'm gonna try to redirect the flow of conversation...

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=21382&st=0&gopid=291703&#entry291703

-Sophie

I was thinking about this all night at work and I think I Figure It Out [That site]'s Diaper Page

I was thinking about this all night at work and I think I Figure It Out [That site]'s Diaper Page

Now since it would not post the name of that site in my last reply I know I figured It Out.

As from my post in the general discussion area, surely this must be the dumbest business move ever......

ABU just sent me an Email((((*** ABUniverse.com News-Flash *** Changing Times Newsletter Retraction Friday, April 2, 2010 Dear ABU Members and Customers, We would like to apologize for including a link to [That site](dot)com in our most recent newsletter. It has been brought to our attention by several of our members that [That site](dot)com has unacceptable content beyond the adult focused information. This site does meet our standards in the community and at no time has ABUniverse.com ever had any formal partnership of any kind with [That site](dot)com, nor will we in the future. We have already begun a new review process for any future recommendations to AB/DL related websites. ABUniverse.com))))

Got a message from AB Universe stating they were breaking sponsorship from that site, and removed it entirely from their site, they also promised to monitor the sites they sponsor...pretty quick retraction they must have come across this board.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed that ABU has upped their price for the Baby Fresh Scent? When I ordered them, when they came out, it only cost $2.00 to add the scent for a case of 40 diapers, now it is $20.00!!!!!!! Why???? I was very supportive of ABU for giving us what we wanted but come on; they are only out to make money and NOT help the AB community. BOOOOO ABU

• Like 1

My goodness, that is a heck of a jump. I would hope that is a typo or system error. They are going to have quite a stir over that I would think. :rolleyes:

The scent is really nice but it's not worth 50c/diaper... I'd guess when sales of the scented type drop off, they'll realise that's too much. I believe it was $2 for the pack of ten I bought not so long ago (20c a diaper) so we're looking at a 150% price hike :huh::o

Well that just crazy and I don't think it's a typo since all the size cases reflect the price for the number of diapers. Yes, 50 cents a diaper is crazy as it was 5 cents. Tens times the price now!!! Anyway, glad to see they do offera larger case size now, 80ct which brings them down to $1.95/diaper w/o shipping and the super dry kids are cheaper now at $1.30/diaper in the 80ct case. Not too bad as long as you buy in bulk.

Hey just noticed they are coming out with a new and improved 'Extra Thick Overnights' Later this year!!! Way to go ABU, keep up the updates and new items. At least one diaper company in this niche is actually coming out with new stuff and not just making ONE diaper nomatter how great people feel that diaper is! Variety is the spice of life. ABU will likey outsell and pass up those other companies before too long as we haven't seen an update from either one forever, or should I actually say EVER?

• Like 1

Hey just noticed they are coming out with a new and improved 'Extra Thick Overnights' Later this year!!! Way to go ABU, keep up the updates and new items. At least one diaper company in this niche is actually coming out with new stuff and not just making ONE diaper nomatter how great people feel that diaper is! Variety is the spice of life. ABU will likey outsell and pass up those other companies before too long as we haven't seen an update from either one forever, or should I actually say EVER?

I am with you on this one. I got my order from ABU today the super dry kids it was buy 3 packs and get one free..4 packs of diapers for the price of 3 I am happy

• Like 1

These ABU diapers are much better looking then Bambino diapers. The plastic feels more like a baby diaper on the ABU. The print on bambino diapers start to peel after you wear the diaper for awhile on the ABU diapers the print does NOT peel at all. and the tapes on the bambino diaper hold very good but the tape on the ABU diapers hold even better when you take the tape off the abu diaper it is very hard to get it off the diaper to change and when you do get it off it rips the diaper (now that's a good tape it will NEVER pop off!!!)

and the one tape on each side is very cool!!! but the Bambino diapers do hold a little more then the abu diapers.. I just hope when (IF) Bambino does come out with a new diaper it has the one tape on each side and a baby scent to it and its about one inch longer to fix there low rise problem.

• Like 1

I don't know why everyone thinks abu is so much more expensive. It's only about thirty cents more a diaper and if someone is just doing it for pleasure and doesn't need them full time, they might want the superior babyish design of a cushie as opposed to a bambino

• Like 2

Can we get back on topic here... please?

There is a whole thread about Bambinos... if you want to discuss them go there and quit clogging up this one with your personal nitpicking.

Got my pack of 10 Cushies in today... already on my 2nd one.

The good:

Cute prints!

Snug fit.

Comfy.

Tapes DO NOT come unstuck.

The bad:

Less capacity than other "premium" products.

Pricey.

Overall, I'll give 'em an 8. They definitely have the babyish look and feel reminiscent of baby diapers from the 80's and 90's... but they don't hold like the other top-of-the-line diapers do. I'll probably buy more... but they're not something I'd wear every day, just keep them for special occasions/events/parties etc. Places where it may be necessary and prudent to show a little diaper.

I'm wearing one under my kilt to the bondage class tonite... should be entertaining.

• Like 3

ABU has a great price for there super dry kid diapers you can get a 40 pack of the large for $58.00 then you add 15 dollars for S&H SO FOR 73 Dollars you get 40 very nice looking adult size baby diapers(((one tape on each side that stick like Duct tape does not pop off at all!!! and the print does not peel at all))) at the OTHER diaper site you get 48 diapers for $76.75 ((you get 48 low rise diapers)) also the print starts to peel off in some spots. good sticking tapes but not as good as the ABU tapes...at ABU you might get 8 less diapers but at the same time they are almost 4 dollars cheaper to make up for the 8 diapers.. for my money I will stay with ABU..they just keep coming out with new diapers all the time!!! (((Hey Bambino hows that new diaper coming along you've been making it for over a year now)) ABU came out with like 3 new diapers to your one LOL!!!!!

• Like 1

Thread cleared of about 30 off-topic posts. No offense to anyone whose posts got axed, just keeping this thread for reviews of ABU products, not commentaries and personal fights.

• Like 4