LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Ask To Be Diapered When You Were Little

Kari

I wet the bed till I was 10.

My real Mommy always threatened to go to the store and buy me Pampers to wear to bed.

Man I wish she did then and now.

But she never did for some reason.

And I was just way to scared and embarrassed to ask.

Another time I remember being in the hospital.

I was 3 or 4 and recently potty trained.

The surgery I had wouldn't let me walk for a few days.

So the nurse brought in a box of Pampers. (they were in a box back then)

I guess my Mother didn't want me regressing or getting lazy.

My mother refused for me to be diapered and said I was to use a bedpan.

Man I was so upset.

So the question is, did you ever get brave enough to ask to be put in diapers?

I wet the bed till I was 10.

My real Mommy always threatened to go to the store and buy me Pampers to wear to bed.

Man I wish she did then and now.

But she never did for some reason.

And I was just way to scared and embarrassed to ask.

Another time I remember being in the hospital.

I was 3 or 4 and recently potty trained.

The surgery I had wouldn't let me walk for a few days.

So the nurse brought in a box of Pampers. (they were in a box back then)

I guess my Mother didn't want me regressing or getting lazy.

My mother refused for me to be diapered and said I was to use a bedpan.

Man I was so upset.

So the question is, did you ever get brave enough to ask to be put in diapers?

I never had the guts to ask my mother...

Woulda made telling her about the secret easier though, I think.

I didn't ask to be diapered, but I asked for diapers for Christmas one year when I was about 7. Surprisingly enough my parents granted that wish. They were the size 6 Pampers.. the biggest at the time and they actually fit. Needless to say it was a very good Christmas. :D

• Like 2

I was about 9 when I asked my parents. I needed the help because I was still wetting my pants several times a week and my bed nightly :blush: By then the doctors and shrinks were done and couldn't help, so it was obvious something needed to happen. Unfortunately it did- Dad blew up and made it clear that I'd never get any help of any kind from anyone :o There was nothing else to be said or done except go to my room and cry :crybaby:

Bettypooh

I didn't ask to be diapered, but I asked for diapers for Christmas one year when I was about 7. Surprisingly enough my parents granted that wish. They were the size 6 Pampers.. the biggest at the time and they actually fit. Needless to say it was a very good Christmas. :D

You are such a lucky boy!

Did you wear them in front of your parents,

or did they give them to you as a joke?

That would be such a kewl Christmas gift.

I was about 9 when I asked my parents. I needed the help because I was still wetting my pants several times a week and my bed nightly :blush: By then the doctors and shrinks were done and couldn't help, so it was obvious something needed to happen. Unfortunately it did- Dad blew up and made it clear that I'd never get any help of any kind from anyone :o There was nothing else to be said or done except go to my room and cry :crybaby:

Bettypooh

I'm so sorry to hear that.

My childhood wasn't much better.

My mother thought shame and humiliation would make me stop.

It just made it worse.

I wanted to wear diapers so bad as a kid.

Hope you're doing better these days.

*psst* Kari, Jabez is a girl :P

As far as the original question, no I didn't. My stepmother suggested them when I was 10, and I wore them when I could for my inco (family didn't like the idea) until I moved out and could wear 24/7.

~ moogle

I could never bring myself to ask, but I remember now and then bringing the subject up in conversation with my mom--asking if it was possible for someone to ever lose their toilet training, or mentioning that I couldn't remember what it felt like to wear diapers and that I wondered what it would be like, or asking (just hypothetically) what she would do if I had a bedwetting problem like a kid I knew at school, etc. She always missed the point, thinking I was worried I might have to go back to diapers someday, and she would always reassure me that that would never happen--which of course isn't what I was hoping to hear at all, but I never had the nerve to be more forthcoming with her.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

My childhood wasn't much better.

My mother thought shame and humiliation would make me stop.

It just made it worse.

I wanted to wear diapers so bad as a kid.

Hope you're doing better these days.

I'm doing better, thank you- nobody tells me what to wear now :thumbsup: My Dad was the problem. He thought it was something I could control if I tried hard enough but it wasn't :angry2: Nobody ever tried to do anything harder than I did trying to stay dry, but it didn't happen till many years later :blush: I can't post the words he used that day but I remember every one of them :crybaby: No amount of truth could convince him otherwise and to this day I despise closed-minded people who refuse to make an effort to see things someone else's way :bash: I also despise parents who won't make an effort to help their children when it's obvious they children need some help :o

I've turned it all into a positive though: I feel no shame wearing diapers when I need to; I realize that anyone can be an a$$hole if they make themselves that way no matter how you feel about them or who they are; and I will never never NEVER be the way my Dad was towards me B)

Bettypooh

Interesting topic!

Yeah, I did several years back. I was sitting in my room in PJ's and a wet diaper one cloudy Saturday morning. I asked my mother "would you change my diaper?". She asked "What!?", then I had to ask it over about 3 times, my face becoming more and more blush with each time I asked (she probably didn't want to hear what I was asking either). She refused and looked kind of sad. Then I had to explain that I'm not "sick" or anything like that, it was bold curiosity that probably went too far on my part. Looking back, it was a head ache and based on my experience; I wouldn't recommend anybody ask their parent(s) to do it. <_<

• 3 months later...

I rememer bein 3 or 4 and sneakin into our spare bedrooms closet, there was a pack of diapers up there just in case my brother or i had an accident. I went in there one day and climbed up to the top shelf and grab one out of the pack. I then began to try to put it on in my bedroom when my father walked in. Saying something along the lines of you want to be act like a baby youl be treated like a baby. I was then put to bed wearing the same diaper i had origianly snuck out of the pack. pretty wicked, but ever since then ive had this urge to wear um. thought i was alone back then, but down the road i stumbled upon this place and i feel right at home.

Sorry that I'm just now seeing your reply... but to answer your question, I did wear them around my parents. In fact, while they lasted, I would wear the diaper around the house and nothing else. My parent's got them for me because I asked for them and it wasn't a joke. I was a little young for them to buy me something like that as a joke. I never "used" them, I just wore them because I liked how they felt.

*psst* Kari, Jabez is a girl :P

As far as the original question, no I didn't. My stepmother suggested them when I was 10, and I wore them when I could for my inco (family didn't like the idea) until I moved out and could wear 24/7.

~ moogle

Thanks moogle! :P

i apparently couldn't wait to get out ofdiapers... i potty trained myself around 18 months after watching my older brother use the potty.

but i didn't get into this whole ab thing until i was 21.... so never had any desire as a child/teen to wear diapers etc...

I have no recollection of asking to be diapered, especially after my younger brother came along. I do recall asking for juices like the baby got. It is a bit of a shock to not be the youngest and the attention getter.

i apparently couldn't wait to get out ofdiapers... i potty trained myself around 18 months after watching my older brother use the potty.

but i didn't get into this whole ab thing until i was 21.... so never had any desire as a child/teen to wear diapers etc...

Oh and you know I had this picture in my head and had to comment! Potty trained by older brother? Bet your parents loved that mess! Clean up Isle two!!!

:rolleyes::roflmao::P

• 1 month later...

I can remember as far back as 4 or 5 years old asking my mom what it was like when I was a baby, and if I could wear diapers. She denied me the diapers and said that it was a lot of work taking care of me. That wasn't what I wanted to hear, I wanted to knpw what it felt like to wear diapers and pee or poo. Well, I was really more interested in the poo part, because I wet the bed nearly every night and knew how wetting felt. I finally pooped in my pants to see how it felt. I must have liked it because I still do it.

• 6 months later...

Five is very late for toilet training. It appears that if you delay potty training beyond the end of infantile amnesia you are possibly going to produce a diaper lover.

I can remember incidents from when I was learning to walk. I am a diaper lover. These two facts may well be linked.

The manufacturers are logically interested in delaying the onset of potty training to increase their sales. They may be aware of the long-term effects, and are are planning a steady increase in DL sales. If this is so it is a time bomb that may go off in another generation or so.

Medical opinion is notorious for reversing every generation. (if you have seen "The King's Speech" you will be amused by the medical advice that George should smoke. He died following an operation for lung cancer.) and the next thing may be a stream of advice about the dangers of delaying potty-training.

Also if you have seen the K' speech you will note that the nanny was massively domineering. His elder brother, David, was an AB. Another way of producing and AB/DL?

I was a bed wetter like many of you. When I was 5, I had to live with some relatives, who put me in diapers at night. This was where it started for me. My parents never did put me in diapers and also like some of you, believed that punishment was the way to stop me from wetting the bed. I would guess that to no one's surprise here, this did not work.

Fast forward 5 years... I was still wetting the bed and the family was taking a trip, that would mean I would need to sleep in a bed in a hotel. When we were at the store I asked for diapers to "protect the bed". My mom actually looked at some all-in-one type diapers, but she said they were too small and would not fit. Sadly, they never did buy me diapers. There was the one time years after that, she caught me in a make-shift diaper. That did not go over too well!

CDL

Five is very late for toilet training. It appears that if you delay potty training beyond the end of infantile amnesia you are possibly going to produce a diaper lover.

I can remember incidents from when I was learning to walk. I am a diaper lover. These two facts may well be linked.

The manufacturers are logically interested in delaying the onset of potty training to increase their sales. They may be aware of the long-term effects, and are are planning a steady increase in DL sales. If this is so it is a time bomb that may go off in another generation or so.

Medical opinion is notorious for reversing every generation. (if you have seen "The King's Speech" you will be amused by the medical advice that George should smoke. He died following an operation for lung cancer.) and the next thing may be a stream of advice about the dangers of delaying potty-training.

Also if you have seen the K' speech you will note that the nanny was massively domineering. His elder brother, David, was an AB. Another way of producing and AB/DL?

On the flip side of this I can imagine how too early would create an Aby/Dl, I potty trained early (at least its my belief), and have only one memory from when I was in diapers...More like a glimpse of maybe a few seconds. Not having a real memory of how it felt to be diapered as a small child / infant / toddler, whatever is what I think drove me to feel the way I do. Not saying that there's anything wrong to the way I feel, its just that I think if I had more memories from those early experiences I may not desire to relive them. Which of course rationally I know thats really impossible, because no matter what I do, wear, feel or play I know I'm not a small child. If that makes any sense.

I wasn't a bed wetter and didn't "need" them but from 5 to 15 I asked my mom & dad to let me wear them. I even offered to buy them with my own allowance but the answer was always no. My mom thought it was a phase I would grow out of, but I obviously didn't. I still bought some when ever I could save up enough from allowance or recycling cans but my mom was always snooping around to find them and would throw them out every time. Finally I put a lock on my bedroom door so they would last more than a day or two. (Dad was mad but I had had enough and actually stood up to them both) Years later my mom said if she knew I really was serious about wanting diapers she would have let me wear them. What, 10 years of asking isn't serious? :wtf2:

My mom thought it was a phase I would grow out of, Years later my mom said if she knew I really was serious about wanting diapers she would have let me wear them. What, 10 years of asking isn't serious? :wtf2:

She thought it was a phase or you trying to push her buttons (kids will)