LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Of You College Students Wear/Wore At School?

My urinary incontinence started five years before I entered university. At that time I always wore diapers to bed, but during the day only if it would be difficult to find a toilet. However, before I left home I talked to several current pre-law and law students who told me it was nearly standard practice for women students to put on a disposable when dressing for serious drinking parties.

Therefore the day I actually officially moved into my dorm room (knowing my new roommate Rachel was open to my wetting) I was not shy putting on an Attends while dressing for a welcome kegger. Rachel giggled. During that kegger, since I had not consumed alcohol at home, I only nursed a single beer. Rachel was almost 19 and from New York, so she did drink. At the kegger she got so drunk she wet herself enough people noticed, then she puked as I helped her back to our room. From then on Rachel also diapered-up for parties.

When I knew a lecture or moot court would be long, or there was no time between classes, I would wear an Attends. By the time I started law school I had very little bladder control even when alert, so I wore 24/7.

Except for the single time Rachel giggled nobody ever teased me or commented about my diapers. After I started pre-law I worked during vacations as a paralegal and PI. Following law school graduation I served as a research law clerk with a US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. Once fully licensed I became an associate attorney with my firm. In 1993 I was elected partner of my firm. How strange that in almost 29 years my diapers never were a problem for me and yet fear of being embarrassed about wearing a diaper is such a common topic on ABDL websites? Clearly each of us has a unique experience.

• Like 1

Hello, I go to Texas State University San Marcos and I have a roommate and live in a community style dorm. well, i had planned it out during the winter break last week. i was going to hide my diapers in my cabitnet and in my drawers :) and then I would change in restrooms and throw all my stinky diapers in the trash in the bathroom. So far (I've been back at texas state for a week) and no one's caught me. I just got a new pair of plastic pants too :)

so because i let my mom wake me up in time for class it means im irresponsible O_o?

i have never ever been able to wake up from alarm clocks or phone alarms.

even loud songs unless its like full volume from my pc speakers, but i just need to wake up not have a heart attack -___-

Absolutely, especially when you blame or state (whatever you want to call it) being late on your mom for not waking you up. What do you tell your teacher, "Mommy didn't wake me in time so sorry I'm late". If you don't think you're irresponsible in this situation, what would you call it??? At 18 you need to be taking care of yourself in everday real life, (not talking about those with "mommy or daddy" figures in role play). The responsibility falls on YOU! It is nobody elses so if you're not being responsible for getting yourself up, you'd be...irresponsible. What are you going to do when you move out, have mom come wake you every morning? I'm sure there's a solution to waking you aside from your mother, what do you do if she's not there?

Sorry to all others but just thought this had to be mentioned.

I would have been more than willing to take your class ;)

I was only the TA, to be honest, but I did run several of the classes during the semester. In those days I was fairly new at wearing in public, and it felt very daring to be wetting myself when students were around. Diapers weren't part of the lecture material, though, I'm sorry to say. :)

Except for the single time Rachel giggled nobody ever teased me or commented about my diapers. After I started pre-law I worked during vacations as a paralegal and PI. Following law school graduation I served as a research law clerk with a US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. Once fully licensed I became an associate attorney with my firm. In 1993 I was elected partner of my firm. How strange that in almost 29 years my diapers never were a problem for me and yet fear of being embarrassed about wearing a diaper is such a common topic on ABDL websites? Clearly each of us has a unique experience.

Maybe I just havn't fully familiarized myself with my peers yet, but I've the impression that from professional school onward, people are for the most part mature enough to ignore things like diapers. Then again, maybe it's just because everyone's afraid of the penalties they threaten us with for being "unprofessional" . . . *shudder*

I was only the TA, to be honest, but I did run several of the classes during the semester. In those days I was fairly new at wearing in public, and it felt very daring to be wetting myself when students were around. Diapers weren't part of the lecture material, though, I'm sorry to say. :)

Aw, foiled again!

It is one thing to actually need them and another thing to be an enthusiest (abdl). If you need them, you have a valid reason and have nothing to be embarased about. Us on the other hand who wear based on choice would have more explaining to do if the wrong people found out.

I wore a cheap rite aid pullup a couple times. All I have now is bambino so it would be hard to be discreet. Won't have an opportunity to restock any time soon.

I still live at home and share a room with my 23yo sis so that complicates thing further.

I rarely got a chance to wear them my first two years in college. I lived in the dorms with 2 roommates and then 1. It was impossible to find time alone so I only wore when I was home. Then I moved into an apartment with some friends and had my own room. I wore diapers all the freakin time. It was fun to wear to class and when going out to grab food. I've always been too afraid to wear them around friends but I wore them around a girlfriend I told. The last two years I had a roommate I shared a room with.. at first I didn't wear at all. Then I realized he was deaf in one ear and wouldn't notice if I was wearing. I used to grab a diaper from my closet and change into my pajamas in the bathroom. He never had any idea. The only scary moments were when my other housemates thought it would be funny to wake me up and jump all over me in the morning. The cloth covered diapers were a godsend back in those days.

Wearing at school is generally a recipe for disaster. At "college", or university, as good countries refer to it, if you are careful things are generally fine. I do it very often and I don't think anyone I give a damn about has noticed.

I'm increasingly suspicious that my parents have found out, too, but I know there is nothing they can do to stop me, and that they will certainly support me these last few years while I get my act together.

Wearing at school is generally a recipe for disaster. At "college", or university, as good countries refer to it, if you are careful things are generally fine. I do it very often and I don't think anyone I give a damn about has noticed.

I'm increasingly suspicious that my parents have found out, too, but I know there is nothing they can do to stop me, and that they will certainly support me these last few years while I get my act together.

None of my close relatives who attended university had any problems as a result of wearing diapers to manage theit incontinence. That was my experience as well.

I certainly hope, Aurelius, you were attempting humor when you expressed the opinion "good countries" use the word university and not college. This must come from your vast life experience. Here we all recognize the differences among USA, Canadian, British, Australian and New Zealand usage of English. I fully understand that by tradition schools for people under the age of 19 that in the USA are called high schools or prep schools are in the UK often called "colleges" In the USA some well-known schools of higher learning, which have many specialized separate schools and which confer post graduate degrees have "College" in their name. Do you mean that Harvard College and Vassar College are not as proper as the University of Alabama? Or, did you believe the correct name is Harvard University?

As you might have read because of delays during the first part of our recent trip to Australia my husband and I could not spend a couple of nights in Adelaide visiting our many friends in your beautiful city. We only had time to drop off our rental auto and catch a small plane to reach Kangaroo Island. Don and I expect to return to Adelaide this November. Perhaps if you meet us over a fine meal I can charm you into altering your opinion about what constitutes a "good country"?

I wore every now and again in college, i was always a little hesitant about getting caught at school. When i did wear though it was definitely at night when one could be like a ninja :ninja: ....a diapered ninja that is. Thankfully i just graduated and never got caught that a know of anyhow.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Do you mean that Harvard College and Vassar College are not as proper as the University of Alabama? Or, did you believe the correct name is Harvard University?

This is just a technical note in this discussion, but interesting none-the-less. Although there are a few legal references to Harvard College, it is almost universally referred to as Harvard University, its even called Harvard University on the website front page. As for Vassar it is definitely a College as opposed to a university, it only offers Bachelor's degrees as opposed to MA, PHD, etc degrees. So in some senses the University of Alabama is "better" in that you can get a Phd there.

Anywho, sorry for being off topic. Back to diapers at school!

This is just a technical note in this discussion, but interesting none-the-less. Although there are a few legal references to Harvard College, it is almost universally referred to as Harvard University, its even called Harvard University on the website front page. As for Vassar it is definitely a College as opposed to a university, it only offers Bachelor's degrees as opposed to MA, PHD, etc degrees. So in some senses the University of Alabama is "better" in that you can get a Phd there.

You know, I find it funny, yet equally irksome, that people assume that a school with the word "University" attached to it automatically means that the quality of the education will be better than that of a school with the word "College" attached to it. Although I'm now a college/university graduate, I attended both a community college and a university. The education I received from the community college was far superior to anything that the university I attended offered me. The students at the community college were far more motivated than those at the four-year university that I attended, and for the most part, the professors at the community college did a better job of teaching their classes than those at the university. Now I'm not saying that every community college is good and every university is bad, but I am saying that a lot of people mistakenly assume that the word "university" automatically means quality when it does not. In fact, as NaughtyAshes just noted, all University really means when you get right down to it is quantity. Universities are merely collections of colleges, nothing more, nothing less. I honestly think that a lot of people discredit the University of Alabama just because of its geographical location. I think that these people are just as ignorant as those who assume that the words "community college" automatically equal "bad," and "university" automatically equals good. Anyway, back on topic.

When I was in Community College, I never wore a diaper to class, because I was too scared to; looking back, it probably would've made my life a lot easier on several occasions, especially considering my field of study.

When I transferred to a four-year University, I slowly began wearing diapers to class. Why? Because I have a severe problem with something that's being used in every public restroom that makes my face feel like it's being lit on fire with a blow-torch, and my muscles tense up. This makes peeing, which would normally take about three seconds, take about half an hour while I'm in total agony. By my final semester of college, I was sick of dealing with this, and I had huge gaps between my classes. I commuted to and from school, and had a bit of a drive, so it's not like I could go home between classes. (I also carpooled on most days, so I couldn't exactly drive myself home if someone else had the car.) What I usually wound up doing, was wearing Goodnites or Underjams (I used one package once, and didn't like them,) to class. If I went home for lunch, I would only wear them for the afternoon, if not, I'd wear them all day. Since I had morning, afternoon, and evening classes, I'd usually use my bathroom at home before class, and the next time I'd have to pee would be after dinner, but before my evening class, which meant I could just use my diaper and spend two minutes rather than half an hour in the bathroom. Rather than throwing it out at the school, I usually carried one of those scented disposal bags on me, and would throw the diaper in that, seal it up, and bury it at the bottom of my backpack until class ended. Then I'd throw the diaper out when I got home. Why? Because I didn't want to leave it for some poor janitor to take care of, and I didn't want anybody else to see the thing while I was in class. I always wore briefs over my diaper anyway. On days when I didn't use the diaper, I'd just save it for the next day and wear it again; I don't think I ever went three days in a row without using a diaper.

Do I enjoy wearing diapers? Yes, but I also had somewhat of a need for them thanks to whatever they're using in restrooms that I'm clearly having some kind of a reaction to. In fact, I've started to try and wear a diaper whenever I go out now just to avoid spending anymore time than I absolutely have to in a public restroom. Trust me, if you felt what I felt, you'd understand why I wouldn't want to be in a public restroom ever again.

So yes, I wore diapers to class in college, although it was admittedly more for functionality than anything else.

I wore to a few classes at a JC last year. I was never nervous about wearing, but it was hard to wet in class-even when I had to, I would instinctively try to hold it. I start at a new school in the fall and as of right now, it's not my intention to wear regularly there.

Since my avatar is CollegeBaby I feel I must post on this topic.

I honestly don't wear too often at school. With my roomate and floormates around so often I never really get the chance. However, my roomate and most of my floor are gone for the weekend so right now I'm chilling out with a Bambino on that I'm planning to flood :)

As for classes I don't think I'd have the balls to wear. Goodnites maybe, but no way full-blown diapers.

I was in college a little over a decade ago. I got my ex into diapers, and she loved them. We'd put each other into a diaper every night. My usual wake-up time was about two minutes before class, so, most mornings i'd wake-up, put some track pants on over my night diaper, and head to class. Our night diapers were always the old Attends with a Pampers baby diaper stuffer that I would hot-glue into the Attends. I would have an 8-10 o'clock class, then a break until afternoon. By ten o'clock, my diaper was soaked and i would go home for a break and take the diaper off. Man, those Pampers would really swell up, the walk home from class was usually a waddle.

Great memories. There was nothing better than getting a little blasted at a party, coming back home with the girlfriend, and having her diaper you, and then you diapering her. One night, we were having a party at our house, and she pulled me upstairs right in the middle of the night. She laid me on the bed, did some "stuff" to me, then diapered me and made me go back down to the party. I've never had my butt patted so much by her than that night. Sometimes, I'd see her on campus between classes or at the union, and she'd come up to me, pull the back of my pants back so she could see if I was diapered. If I wasn't, she playfully scolded me. I created a monster. Those were the days.

For some reason, I never was scared to wear one out in public under my pants. I'm still not, but, I rarely ever do anymore. But, baggy clothes, a good pair of "swishy" track pants, and maybe a pair of plastic pants every now and then, I knew no one would notice.