LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got My First Abena X-Plus

I just got back into diapers this new years. Mostly out of interest again, but then my anti-depressant caused me some incontinence, so it's win win =P

Anyways, my first favourite diaper, and first purchase were Attends Briefs (6 Tapes) back in the mid nineties. So this year I seeked out some Attends, which I can only get at medical supply shops. So I got these breathable Attends which disapointed me at first, since I like the plastic sound, but they've been really. good. Especially since I've been wearing @ work.... very discreet for a brief I found.

But these Abena's remind me of the old fat Attends of the nineties... Ahhhhh Memories...

Ciao for now, my bong awaits me, hehe :)

It will be extremely rare for you to actually walk in to a brick and mortor store and find them. Though, most pharmacies CAN order them for you. Other option for you would be to get a box at either the post or ups store.

This brought back memories of my first Abri-form. Heavenly hardly describes it! I, too, was making the epic leap up from Depends. It was like the late '80s all over again.

Word of advice: don't diaper yourself standing up with an Abena. Lay on your back and do it that way so that you can ensure a more snug fit.

I actually find it easier to put one on standing up, its easier to get it tighter, and level. When you're laying on it you might not get the full stretch out :X

I actually find it easier to put one on standing up, its easier to get it tighter, and level. When you're laying on it you might not get the full stretch out :X

I agree with you, standing up makes it all the more easier to put the diaper on straight and super tight. To each their own way i suppose ;)

Abena x-plus are the top in thickness, now that tried all the top diaper brands i can honestly say Abena is the best!

Necros

Word of advice: don't diaper yourself standing up with an Abena. Lay on your back and do it that way so that you can ensure a more snug fit.

Yeah gotta say I've been diapering standing up, longer than you (have been alive). Standing up is the only way to get a snug fit..Trail and error my boy! Unfortunately Abena as they are such a great diaper suffer from a European cut to the legs or possibly the length...not sure which. What a great diaper though..still "stuck' with Molicares as they have a side stretch which fixes the problem.. Same with Bambino's cut to much like the European side of the pond..shame really. Maybe it's just the smalls as so many people rave about these awesome diapers, but hey we all aren't shaped the same. :thumbsup:

Ummm can I ask what a european cut is? Are our body shapes that out of sync? :P. I find abenas to be pretty good fitting, so european fit must mean muscly thighs :D

Abenas are a notch ahead of molicares, however i have a couple cases of bams coming tomorrow and I'll make a judgment call from there.

I've tried Molicare's (Supers I think. Purple one) before, and though I liked them alright, they don't compare to these Abena X-Plus. I found after each wetting the X-Plus was actually fitting better and better, lol.

As for diapering standing up, I do that at work in the bathroom. Kind of no choice really. It is awkward at first, but once you know the diaper and the position well enough, you get good at getting a good fit. I would never wear an X-Plus to work though, talk about a dead giveaway, heh. I'll stick with the Attends breathable brief for that thanks :)

Different strokes for different folks. It really is about trial and error.

Then again, if someone were to *cough* show me the ways of the force, I would much appreciate it ;)

Fun diapers indeed. A very good choice! ;)

Like many others have mentioned here, going from paper-thin grocery store diapers to Abena's was a big baby step up. I remember that they made me quiver. :blush: