LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Upside To Being "Little"

hey hey hey hey HEY!

Bottles ain't just for the GIRLS *sucks on his bottle*

Neither are binkies *replaces bottle with binky)

Neither are plushies (sorry Pookie, almost forgot ya(

Neither are blankies *wraps up in blankie*

*throws the sippy cup back at the OP* NO!

Okay.....now that that's done, the point im trying to make is that it seems that the OP is saying it's only 'OK" for girls to be littles Sure, girls by far have the widest selection of AB-esque gear but us little boys do have our own selection.

hey hey hey hey HEY!

Bottles ain't just for the GIRLS *sucks on his bottle*

Neither are binkies *replaces bottle with binky)

Neither are plushies (sorry Pookie, almost forgot ya(

Neither are blankies *wraps up in blankie*

*throws the sippy cup back at the OP* NO!

Okay.....now that that's done, the point im trying to make is that it seems that the OP is saying it's only 'OK" for girls to be littles Sure, girls by far have the widest selection of AB-esque gear but us little boys do have our own selection.

Mischa,

I respect the point you are making. But I'm a straight Daddy, and the girls depicted in my stories, ramblings, and other various posts are always the baby. I am, in no way, insinuating that it is "only OK for girls to be littles". I don't recall that thought appearing in this post at all.

There are plenty of boys who want to be the baby. Good for them. They have every right to feel that way and I wish them all the happiness in the world, but they will never appear in anything I write. It is a conscious decision I have made and nothing more.

Zorro Daddy

Zorro, im straight too, I want a mommy

I'm sure you are, Mischa. But I'm a Straight Daddy. What I was trying to say to you was that my writings are from the perspective of a Straight Daddy. Hence, the female is the baby.

The only way I would want to be little again was if it were under the circumstances that my mother would not treat me like some kind of freak because of my developmental and mental disabilities, and if my stepfather was not a violent man who liked to smack me around.

Happy childhood memories truly are elusive for some folk, I am sad to say. Perhaps this is why I am an AB - I crave for a taste of being young under circumstances where I have no reason to be afraid of what humiliating or degrading situation I would be placed into next.

Ah, I'll end this whiny post here.

Three? Your profile says you're fifty...

You need to write another twelve books!

If you do, I promise to buy them all.

happy.gif

-Sophie

Well...the reason I've only written three infantilism books so far is time. I have a full-time job, volunteer for a local youth organization, and I also write mainstream fiction. Another twelve books would take time, but I'm in the "contemplating" stages of infantilism book #4. (TEASER: The working title is "Dirty Secrets"). Thanks for your support!

Zorro, ya said NOTHIN in the OP about it being part of your writings or ramblings or whatnot.....

...which is why I explained it to you over the past few replies while also trying to address your concern that my writing somehow insinuated that only girls can be babies.

I think we're "duking" out the same thing, from different perspectives. You have made the point that boys can be babies, too. I made the point that I agreed boys can be babies. They simply won't ever appear in my writings. I believe I have that choice.

Guest ilovebunnies

The only way I would want to be little again was if it were under the circumstances that my mother would not treat me like some kind of freak because of my developmental and mental disabilities, and if my stepfather was not a violent man who liked to smack me around.

Happy childhood memories truly are elusive for some folk, I am sad to say. Perhaps this is why I am an AB - I crave for a taste of being young under circumstances where I have no reason to be afraid of what humiliating or degrading situation I would be placed into next.

Ah, I'll end this whiny post here.

I do think the post is a nice post, doesnt really matter what sex he is talking about. Its his own experiance and all. Anyways, I feel a lil like you when you want to do be ab if your not afraid. Even though, I did have some good memories with my grandma but with my parents it was a different story. But, since i experianced bad things as a child, now I kinda just want to be where I feel safe and do the things that make me feel safe. The ab thing makes me feel safe for some reason, really dont know why on that.

Well, being a 5'3" tall guy, I'm considered little... I must say that many of the problems like having to climb onto the counters to get stuff out of the cabinets. Or not having the height to lift a heavy bag of feed or beans onto the flatbed truck int the proper and speedy movements that the others can achieve because they've got longer arms and legs...

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this post. It's so true that the only way to be able to enjoy those things you liked as a kid, is to just do them again. We think that being an adult has to come with this rule book. But look around, does anyone follow the rules? If people feel like stealing, they will! If they feel like doing anything bad, they will. So why not do something nice like that for yourself? Just because I'm 36 doesn't mean that I have to act that age. I truly feel 12 inside and I think I always will. I liked having clean sheets on my bed and food on the table because someone took care of me, it was a great feeling. I try to give that to my wife so she can give it back to me when I need it.

I think today I will play with my matchbox cars and maybe a bubble bath. Then maybe even a nap, that sounds like a great idea! It's going to rain all day here so why not a nap.

I will just point out one negative thing, MONEY

That is what makes children turn into adults.

That is what make people do awful things.

Sorry I got up on my high horse there for a second.

That is what makes children turn into adults.

That is what make people do awful things.

Childhood is simplicity personified. It's apparent that many adults can hardly care for themselves, between employment, health, and finances. None of that exists yet at such an early age. It does impact children, but it's entirely out of their hands to deal with. I think it's the being taken care of and the lack of worry- the literal letting go- that soothes us. I try to remember this when I nap or play after a day of classes or a shift at work.