LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hosbital

After 7 operations they have always just left me in my diapers and never gone the cath route thank god. The only time it wasn't ok was when I had a male nurse. That king of freaked me a little.

3 of mine I went home same day. The rest I was there for a while. With the bone grafting I was on to much morphine for a few days for them to send me home.

I had a surgery for a hernia in my lower abdomen. Sadly they did not even mention diapers or catheters, and i had to stay overnight for nausea and vomiting. They helped/made me get up to walk (painfully) to the restroom. I know it is better to get up and use the restroom but I really wish they would have used a diaper, and not just because I would have loved it, but it was really painful to walk.

i have a friend who works as a tech in a local hospital where they get a lot of the drunks from the colleges in the area. if anyone here is drinking and winds up in the hospital, expect to be cathed. its there way of getting back at the "obnoxious drunks", or other substances that mess ya up. if ya fight or argue, they get a bigger one. its horrible, i know.

i have a friend who works as a tech in a local hospital where they get a lot of the drunks from the colleges in the area. if anyone here is drinking and winds up in the hospital, expect to be cathed. its there way of getting back at the "obnoxious drunks", or other substances that mess ya up. if ya fight or argue, they get a bigger one. its horrible, i know.

Haha, so true! My sister ended up passing out in the middle of the street and was unresponsive (she's a freakin' alcoholic sometimes). Her friends at least had the good sense to get her to a hospital. Dealing with the parents was fine, finding out she had a cath in front of everyone . . . super lame.

I hope these people get in trouble for Cathing as it doesn't sound like the people actually need them. The main reason I don't think this is funny is Caths are extremely dangerous and can easily cause bad infections and even lead to death, so they are not something to use just to get back at drunks.