LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Mall

woodcutter

I decided to go Christmas shopping today, I put on a ATN with two booster pads in them so they were very balky I put on some jeans that were a little titer then I usually wear and then looked in the mirror and you can defiantly tell there was something not right. I went to the local mall and walked around for a few hours and as I walked I know I saw a few people gave me a strange look I even talked to a salesman about a computer and as I was talking I was also peeing. I wet it three times by the time I left that diaper was really bulging and you could tell i was wearing a diaper under my jeans, it was a blast watching people looking at my I am glad I didn't see anyone I know.

smile.gif

lol cool!

:rolleyes: Congrads you are so rebel

O MG omg FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP MMM FAP FAP Some more FAP FAP

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP <_<

Guest diaperguy68

I decided to go Christmas shopping today, I put on a ATN with two booster pads in them so they were very balky I put on some jeans that were a little titer then I usually wear and then looked in the mirror and you can defiantly tell there was something not right. I went to the local mall and walked around for a few hours and as I walked I know I saw a few people gave me a strange look I even talked to a salesman about a computer and as I was talking I was also peeing. I wet it three times by the time I left that diaper was really bulging and you could tell i was wearing a diaper under my jeans, it was a blast watching people looking at my I am glad I didn't see anyone I know.

smile.gif

if you were in my town i'd party with you :)

Do you really think people noticed your diaper? The only place I ever got funny looks is when I fell asleep on the beach and my shorts became low.

smile.gif

I have worn ATN's publicly and they are undetectable, unless I spring a leak, I don't think anyone suspects a thing. Now if you are wearing low rider pants and the waistband is out, or you are carrying a diaper bag, maybe.

I wear out to do mundane tasks quite a lot and under jeans I don't think anyone can really notice unless you smell! Have worn same diaper out all day before it's a definate advantage not spending all day looking for a toilet sometimes. Wearing a T shirt makes it more difficult as you tend to show a plastic rim over the top of your jeans when you bend over!

LOL. Nice. yeah I done that before too at the Flagstaff mall in AZ but I don't think I peed myself or done a No.2 some people don't care but it obvious sometimes if someone knows. They look at you in a strange way or look at your groin area or butt. I remember I went into JC Penny and the cashier who was a women seemed really interested that I was wearing a diaper. she stared and stared at my every move like I was going to take something like shoplifting. I didn't care no one knows me plus it's my underwear. It's fun untill you run into someone you know I guess. One time I went into CVS for diapers and I was diapered under my pants. My butt was bulged out. I grabb my diapers one in each hand minding my own bussiness and headed for the check out and I guess the pharmancy who was a gal about my age saw me and followed me I didn't know until she was behind me till she giggle I turned around and she just walk off in the other direction. It's fun. Some people really freak out like OMG? lol. A diaper is just a diaper. I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm a guy who isn't scared/afraid to go out in public wearing diapers.

I too enjoy walking in the mall well diapered. The replies above reminded me of one time at a mall south of Seattle at a Nordstrom's store. I had a meeting that got extended and needed a few items to make it the extra couple of days. So I was on the road and am frequently diapered when I am. I went to the menswear section in the evening and pretty much had the store to myself. An attractive sales lady came over to be helpful which is the way in Nordstrom's. I told her my situation of needing a few items. When I go to the mall and I am diapered, I usually also have a small sack or bag with a diaper change and wipes. That day was no different, and I was anxious as I had been drinking coffee and diet soda all afternoon in the meeting. She helped me choose a shirt, and then go try it on. She pointed me to some socks and other items. I carried all the stuff to the register. She was ringing it up. She stopped at the end and asked "you won't need any underwear right" and I kind of thought that it was an odd statement. I replied I am okay there. She bagged the stuff up and she asked if I wanted to put by sack in the bag and she put her hand out. I paused not wanting to hand it to her. I thought what the hell and handed it to her after stammering a bit. Kind of obvious contents just by feel (one diaper, travel pack of wipes and small baby powder). She replied its not a big deal to which I had to ask "what's not a big deal." She said the bag with a diaper.

I just about fell over and was probably as red as one can get. I did utter "really" and she replied I have a fully grown daughter who wears diapers because of a condition and adults in diapers are no big deal. As we were actually conversing about adult diapers I had to press on. I asked her when she knew I was in a diaper and she replied when you tried the shirt and I checked the fit. There was no mistaking the bulge and you did not ask for underwear which is probably the first thing most would be buying for an extended trip. She was very friendly and was totally nonplussed I was diapered. I believe I told her I liked them better than underwear and she did not seem phased by it. She was quite attractive and divorced and gave me her card with numbers. I did not get back to Seattle for too long and by the time I called she was in another relationship. I was most intrigued but at the time was located far from the area. So those that know what clothes look like with a diaper underneath can and do recognize it. I have not thought about the encounter in ages until this topic triggered it. Thanks P_P

I'm on Day 5 of a 24/7 week in diapers, wearing (and wetting) everywhere, from malls to movies, sidewalks to McDs. My diaper of choice, big bulky Abenas, might be more noticed if I were smaller, but at my size I suspect they mostly blend right in, other than upfront, where I think things now look a bit unnatural. I do notice people looking at me, but I doubt they're thinking diapers - and if someone is, well, they've probably got their own relationship with diapers if diapers are what cross their mind that easily.

Although I haven't had a public diaper leak, I do tend to check myself for leaks a lot when I'm out and about. Though that probably draws far more attention to me than any perception of diapers might.

Gotta learn to trust the diaper.

I've worn diapers to the malls and out running errands many many times without being noticed. The thing to remember is you have your own choices to make. You can go out with a thinner brand of diaper on thats fully concealed inside your pants and you can just change them whenever you need to, or you can wear a super thick diaper (or maybe 2 or 3 at a time with stuffers) over tight sweat pants and be very very obvious that you have diapers on, even letting them show out the back of your pants. You are in control of what you wear and how you wear it and act in public. Basically, if you want to be noticed wearing diapers in public, that's not hard to do. If you don't want to be noticed wearing a diaper, just dress regularly and make sure your diaper isn't too bulky (watch out on using a lot of stuffers). Keep it tucked inside your pants and change more often instead of having to wear super thick obvious diapers in order not to have to change as much. Remember, people don't go around looking at other people to see if they are wearing a diaper under their pants unless they are into this lifestyle themselves. The general public just dosn't notice another person wearing a diaper under their clothes unless they are making it very obvious.

As others have said, it is very easy to wear diapers in public and be discreet about it, which is a good thing, because most people would really, really, really rather not know what's under your pants. If your underwear choice is nobody's business but yours, why do everything in your power to make it public knowledge? There is no practical reason to be showing a lot of waistband or unreasonable bulk. Call me a prude, but there's something incredibly creepy about a guy deliberately going around offering a "sneak peak" to all the hot girls he might run into.

Although I haven't had a public diaper leak, I do tend to check myself for leaks a lot when I'm out and about. Though that probably draws far more attention to me than any perception of diapers might.

Gotta learn to trust the diaper.

I caught myself checking too much too- that being after a significant leak (big double leg-smiles) at my usual convenience store :blush: Now I check less and change early- so yeah, now I trust my diapers a lot more than before ;) The clerk who was at the counter when I leaked always calls people "Honey", "Sugar", and "Baby" which is still kind of common for some women here in the south :) But since that unplanned and unwanted incident all I get from her is "Baby"- spoken slightly differently than she says it to all the others but in a nice way, and she's always super-nice to me now :D I know she noticed because I saw her looking at my butt in the reflection of the glass door as I was leaving which clued me in that I had waited too long :o If she weren't married I'd see if I could get to know her better off work :angel_not:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I wear my diapers to the mall when ever me and my girlfriend go shopping together, and when I need a change she will take me into the family bathroom and she changes my diaper. I'm sure people don't know I wearing a diaper it's just the feeling of me and her knowing I'm wearing one.

I wear my diapers to the mall when ever me and my girlfriend go shopping together, and when I need a change she will take me into the family bathroom and she changes my diaper. I'm sure people don't know I wearing a diaper it's just the feeling of me and her knowing I'm wearing one.

i wore diapers and a thin pajama bottom to stop n shop the other day. Thankfully my coat covered an obvious diaper bulge. I don't reccomend doing the pj's unless your making a quick in and out like we were.

hihi. These days I'm in diapers whenever I'm not at work. Since I'm currently seeking work, I'm diapered 24/7. My wife thinks it is cute and I don't have to even think about using the potty, unless I really want to. I am one lucky bastard. But wish I had some more adult babies over to hang out with.

I've been running munches which are a blast! Yesterday around 4pm I changed into a White Bambino ABDL Diaper with a Bambino Duo liner for extra absorbency. Other than that I wore pink baby print plastic panties, blue jeans and tee shirt and nice overshirt, shoes, socks and coat. Drove my wife (about 1.5 hour trip) down to Toms River to a Perkins Restaurant. We met up with two DL's (younger guys - 20ish) for dinner and chatted up a storm. Other than three other tables with seniors, the place was ours. The cute young waitress must have cleaned the next table over at least twice. We suspect she was totally listening and might have been onto us. But we didn't mind that she may have heard. We were being discreet but anyone sitting At the table would def. know we were talking about our love for diapers amongst ourselves and we weren't being overly loud - no dead giveaways. Well, unless she looked hard for a padded derriere or three.

After about an hour or so, we went to the movies and bought some candy and sodapop. My diaper under my bluejeans was swelling nicely. My wife even commmented on how much fun I must be having and "aren't you glad you wore your diaper?" I really love that. The movie (Avatar 3D) is a long one - about 2.5 hours. It was nice not to have to get up to use a bathroom. Since I had the Big soda I just wet myself without really thinking about it. When the movie was over, I got up and had a nice weewee in my diaper before bothering to move out of the aisle. Diapers are perfect for viewing movies!

We said goodbye and drove all the way home, without having to stop. Well, my wife had to use the ladies room at the restaurant and theatre - the price you pay for being not-in-diapers. When we got home, I had a nice pee in my diaper while standing at the door, fumbling with the keys.I always have to pee when I get home and the urge is always BAD when I need to get into the house. So I just stood there helplessly and enjoyed the warmth spreading throughout my diapers. Me said "PeePee" so my wife would know what I was up too. Man these Bambinos swell up even better than baby diapers, since they're so much larger. Me loves that.

It was late, so posted the after-munch report then jumped into bed, in only my nice wet diaper and plastic panties and big tee-shirt. And my bear and paci too. Now I'm sitting here, posting away and still enjoying that same Duo/Blanco diaper with plastic panties and tee-shirt. Just had my morning peepee and flooded the diaper. Good thing I trust plastic panties. I haven't finished soaking my diapers yet. I'm not taking them off until I poop, either. Which is why I need to go make a pot of coffee. I'm actually proud to be in my diaper for twenty hours and feeling helpless to change. I'm such a big baby. Like I told the guys, I started as a DL but know I'm becoming an adult baby more and more and can't help it. And I just don't care if, nah!

hihi. These days I'm in diapers whenever I'm not at work. Since I'm currently seeking work, I'm diapered 24/7. My wife thinks it is cute and I don't have to even think about using the potty, unless I really want to. I am one lucky bastard. But wish I had some more adult babies over to hang out with.

I've been running munches which are a blast! Yesterday around 4pm I changed into a White Bambino ABDL Diaper with a Bambino Duo liner for extra absorbency. Other than that I wore pink baby print plastic panties, blue jeans and tee shirt and nice overshirt, shoes, socks and coat. Drove my wife (about 1.5 hour trip) down to Toms River to a Perkins Restaurant. We met up with two DL's (younger guys - 20ish) for dinner and chatted up a storm. Other than three other tables with seniors, the place was ours. The cute young waitress must have cleaned the next table over at least twice. We suspect she was totally listening and might have been onto us. But we didn't mind that she may have heard. We were being discreet but anyone sitting At the table would def. know we were talking about our love for diapers amongst ourselves and we weren't being overly loud - no dead giveaways. Well, unless she looked hard for a padded derriere or three.

After about an hour or so, we went to the movies and bought some candy and sodapop. My diaper under my bluejeans was swelling nicely. My wife even commmented on how much fun I must be having and "aren't you glad you wore your diaper?" I really love that. The movie (Avatar 3D) is a long one - about 2.5 hours. It was nice not to have to get up to use a bathroom. Since I had the Big soda I just wet myself without really thinking about it. When the movie was over, I got up and had a nice weewee in my diaper before bothering to move out of the aisle. Diapers are perfect for viewing movies!

We said goodbye and drove all the way home, without having to stop. Well, my wife had to use the ladies room at the restaurant and theatre - the price you pay for being not-in-diapers. When we got home, I had a nice pee in my diaper while standing at the door, fumbling with the keys.I always have to pee when I get home and the urge is always BAD when I need to get into the house. So I just stood there helplessly and enjoyed the warmth spreading throughout my diapers. Me said "PeePee" so my wife would know what I was up too. Man these Bambinos swell up even better than baby diapers, since they're so much larger. Me loves that.

It was late, so posted the after-munch report then jumped into bed, in only my nice wet diaper and plastic panties and big tee-shirt. And my bear and paci too. Now I'm sitting here, posting away and still enjoying that same Duo/Blanco diaper with plastic panties and tee-shirt. Just had my morning peepee and flooded the diaper. Good thing I trust plastic panties. I haven't finished soaking my diapers yet. I'm not taking them off until I poop, either. Which is why I need to go make a pot of coffee. I'm actually proud to be in my diaper for twenty hours and feeling helpless to change. I'm such a big baby. Like I told the guys, I started as a DL but know I'm becoming an adult baby more and more and can't help it. And I just don't care if, nah!

Really? Those Bambino's with a pad will go 24 hours? Amazing!

Nobody notices unless you make it so they can. I wear diapers to work all most every day. No one has ever noticed. Some of you are more paranoid than a pot head at a police convention. XD

I agree, nobody notices a thing. People are oblivious to the world around them. Unless they are looking for your diaper, they will never see it. Dont't worry, people are blind.

I agree, nobody notices a thing. People are oblivious to the world around them. Unless they are looking for your diaper, they will never see it. Dont't worry, people are blind.

No kidding, how many people at the mall are walking and suddenly just STOP right in the middle of the hallway completely oblivious to all the people that are now having to go around them and almost tripping over them? It's like they're in there own little world. I swear some of these people need signals on them like cars.