LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Mix Or Not To Mix

FretaBWet

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you post about diapers on TS/CD boards?

• Yes always
    • No never
    • Sometimes
  2. 2. Do you discuss diapers in TS/CD Chat Rooms

• Yes always
    • No never
    • Sometimes

There is a thread about the reaction some Cross Dressers have to a post about a man in a diaper on a CD discussion board. With so many transgendered and sissys here I wondered how many of us keep the two worlds seperated.

Here is a link to the thread

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19357&pid=255412&st=0&#entry255412

Just for the record I never discuss AB/DL subject matter in a gender chat or board.

Hugs,

Freta

I follow the sissy forum and have been reading the thread you've mentioned. I am a sissy to an extent but have never been on a TS/CD board before reading this particular thread and so won't/can't vote.

I will, however, follow this poll/thread as well because I'm interested in seeing how the crossover factor plays out on this side of things.

I have found maybe 2 that are anywhere close to that. Most are just awful or have awful sections.

Laura's Playground, Susan's Place, Urnotalone, and TSS(irc.tssupport.org) are the places I'm thinking of. If the places you have been to have been too licentious for your standards, go to TSS. Those people were born with sticks up their asses.

I have evolved from sissy to neo-babygirl and have been writing on TS boards.

Now I outed myself completely in self help groups and forums as babygirl with a trauma history.

LG Kvetinka

• 2 weeks later...

I stay away from TS/TG forums. 99% of the ones I've looked at are all majorly about what is wrong with TG/TS.

They stereotype themselves into 'chicks with dicks' (and T-boys as well.) And I don't like that.

I am with you on this! I can't understand the obsession to show your dick dressed as a female but it seems very common on these cd/tv/ts sites. If I go to the trouble of dressing (I go out dressed most weekends) I don't want to show any male bits! I was an ab first then a sissy and then much later in life a big girl. but I still like it all and see a few references to diapers in the trans comunity.

• 1 month later...

Today is my first day wearing diapers AND a dress (well, a jumper and a cute top!) at the office (by myself). Interesting combination of my two, ummm, "quirks".

I'll have to sit down someday and write my "this has been my transition from a Very Crabby Angry Person" to "As I am Today" essay that ties together a whole bunch of stuff. Good stuff, bad stuff, interesting discovery stuff, and "your mileage may vary" stuff.

That is... after I redesign my website and figure out CSS.

I'm pretty active in one TG/TS chatroom and have been for 2-3 years now. I disagree with much that goes on there but, like here, I have a lot of friends there. It would hurt me to leave them because of the bad. I do keep the diapers out of that chatroom and away from those friends, maybe that's why I'm more comfortable here, because I can truly be myself, all of myself.

The issue I in my mind is trying to broach a subject outside of it's respective community. I wouldn't walk up to someone on the street and say "Hey! I wear diapers and I'm a 6 ft tall baby girl!" and expect them to understand (not saying you aren't welcome to try, I'd just be surprised if it works ;) ). On the flip side, in the diaper community we already have people from all walks of life, so I can be open about transitioning, I can talk about me as a little girl, I can even talk about BDSM. That's one of the things that I thoroughly enjoy about being here. It would be cool if that were true about other sites but that's life.

I am not a TG/TS just a regular boy who sometimes wears his big sisters panties, or his little sisters Pampers. I have had varying degrees of sissiness over the years but has never been a huge part of who I am. I have a few pairs of panties but don't currently own any other clothes. I really want to get a soft and satiny night gown that is more cute than sexy. I know exactly what I am looking for but haven't found it yet.

I had a GF once, who gave me a blank check to wear her panties anytime I wanted. Saying her last BF was into that. I never did, maybe because it was no longer taboo. I was much more in daddy mode then too.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. Little Christine Daryleanne Paradise is a whole person, which is why I have problems with not having a stircly Girls' Room. There are things in the Sissy Room that are adult in nature as well as in House of Sissify that have no place in a little girl's world

One of the reasons I was not entirely happy with the Little Girl group was their antipathy to diaper-girls as such. A couple of lthem had AB personalities but they kept them separate, to me a girl about five still has some "baby" in her and my ABLG personality is a whole.

When I was at TransGender Guide. I was thei "cute little girl" known mostly for my tiaras and bing part Fairy as will as still in diapers and rubber panties

One interesting note. I met there a girl called "Maya" and we had a sort of chat watch on September 13 1999 to see to it that the Moon styaed put

I do go to the TG/TS and cross dressing sites but do not get involved in the chats . This the first board i have ever joined or chatted on. I also go to the sissy sites but tend to like DD better becuse im more into diapers and being a sissy. here you can find both