LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy Pants In Public

So my stepfather didn't eat breakfast or lunch, felt sick and decided to "settle" his stomach with a peanut butter cup. Dumb! An hour later we all are in Lowes getting Christmas lights and he poops his pants!

24.gif

My mom beat me to the punchline, suggesting maybe I'm not the only one who needs diapers.

Awww. I do feel bad for him. He must have felt terrible, out for an errand with the family, enjoying shopping for Christmas lights and then having the accident and an upset stomach. I see the humor in the situation, but still feel bad for your stepdad since I'm sure he's not into wearing diapers himself and he must have been really embaressed and upset by the situation. I hope he's feeling better now.

Do stores in America not have toilets? :D

Much more frequently than British shops, really. That said, your typical Lowes (DIY) store is the size of about 3 football pitches. I wouldn't want to have to do the butt-clench-waddle across the whole store if the 'now' urge hit :blink::blush:

A similar thing happened to my father in law - although I wasn't there, the story did the family rounds quite quickly ;). He is a really stubborn guy and obviously didn't think the fact he hadn't taken a dump in weeks was something he needed to worry about and went off camping in the woods anyway. Suffice to say, it was noticed that he was rather ill and he was taken to the ER who quickly diagnosed the problem and administered and enema :doctor:. The stubborn old git thought that he knew better than the doctor and insisted on discharging himself and driving home - before the enema had done what it does best. It was a three hour drive home. You can guess the rest :whistling::whistling::lol:.

He is feeling better.

it is mainly funny as he has a long history of making poor dietary choices that make him sick. Burgers and fries for lunch every day and every time we go out. Drinking Sweet tea all day long (Which if you are not from the south: southern sweet tea makes Kool-Aid seem like a diet drink.) Chocolate candy most evenings. No veggies, no milk. Mom is still mad as it turns out he was wearing a brand new pair of underwear (and getting him to buy more is a constant battle)

He is feeling better.

it is mainly funny as he has a long history of making poor dietary choices that make him sick. Burgers and fries for lunch every day and every time we go out. Drinking Sweet tea all day long (Which if you are not from the south: southern sweet tea makes Kool-Aid seem like a diet drink.) Chocolate candy most evenings. No veggies, no milk. Mom is still mad as it turns out he was wearing a brand new pair of underwear (and getting him to buy more is a constant battle)

Well what does he wear? Sunday undies? Are they the holiest around? I'd assume he threw the ones he was wearing away once he was done "using" them.

Much more frequently than British shops, really. That said, your typical Lowes (DIY) store is the size of about 3 football pitches. I wouldn't want to have to do the butt-clench-waddle across the whole store if the 'now' urge hit :blink::blush:

A similar thing happened to my father in law - although I wasn't there, the story did the family rounds quite quickly ;). He is a really stubborn guy and obviously didn't think the fact he hadn't taken a dump in weeks was something he needed to worry about and went off camping in the woods anyway. Suffice to say, it was noticed that he was rather ill and he was taken to the ER who quickly diagnosed the problem and administered and enema :doctor:. The stubborn old git thought that he knew better than the doctor and insisted on discharging himself and driving home - before the enema had done what it does best. It was a three hour drive home. You can guess the rest :whistling::whistling::lol:.

OMG that's just hilarious.. Can't get any more stubborn than that.