LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Not New

Guest mommychick

Guest mommychick

I was a member here about 8 years ago but seems the forum has changed alot since then and has grown bigger. Ieft because i was expecting and couldn't find time for this. My baby is now 7 but still wear diapers (not my choice), he has DS. I'm back now for a little me time and to forget about the real world for a few hours a day. Some may remember me from here 8 years ago or from my days at dltown as a undercover moderator. I'm just happy to be back where I belong. Without DailyDiapers the AB/DL fetish/ scene wouldn't exsist or it would be a dull and boring place.

Guest mommychick

So dltown isn't opening with shannon and charles. I'm mad at myself because if I knew the site was for sale then I would of bid. Glad to see it returning though.

So dltown isn't opening with shannon and charles. I'm mad at myself because if I knew the site was for sale then I would of bid. Glad to see it returning though.

Nope, they have quit.Don't really see the point of reopening diapertown when they (diaperforums) are still rebuilding their main site. The community needs to be brought together, not spread out into as many tiny groups as possible.

It is always a pleasure to welcome "new" people but I'm especially pleased to see people my age. I'll join you at 50 next month and will celebrate by running my first marathon. I wish I had been here to know you 8 years ago, but you know people in this lifestyle are.

You're right. None of us wish enuresis or incontinece on our own children, particularly if we were born with it. Your child is blessed that they are allowed to be who they are wrt to their development and abilities. Isn't acceptance the greatest?

E como mai!

Honu

I was a member here about 8 years ago but seems the forum has changed alot since then and has grown bigger. Ieft because i was expecting and couldn't find time for this. My baby is now 7 but still wear diapers (not my choice), he has DS. I'm back now for a little me time and to forget about the real world for a few hours a day. Some may remember me from here 8 years ago or from my days at dltown as a undercover moderator. I'm just happy to be back where I belong. Without DailyDiapers the AB/DL fetish/ scene wouldn't exsist or it would be a dull and boring place.

WELCOME BACK MOMMYCHICK AND GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN HUGGIES