LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Said...

Things you said today that wouldn't have made sense a few years ago. Name em :)

Actually just said this, which made me think of the game/post:

"Do you want me to tell my phone to tell your DVR to record that later?"

I've worked in the television industry for about 12 year now. All of our records are now on a file based digital system, yet when we are done recording, I still say, "Check Tape."

The younsters look at me like I have 3 heads lol

I've worked in the television industry for about 12 year now. All of our records are now on a file based digital system, yet when we are done recording, I still say, "Check Tape."

The younsters look at me like I have 3 heads lol

ooh ohh where do you work, I'm trying to get into the industry. It is funny when I have to explain linear editing to my cousins.:thumbsup:

"Time to let the dogs in." When I was growing up, my mom would freak out whenever one of the dogs or cats got into the house. She still freaks out about me letting my dogs be indoor/outdoor dogs AT MY HOUSE. Though, ironically, now my brother has one of those little dogs that kinda has to be an indoor dog. Take that, mom!

Also: "Call my cellphone." I didn't have one until last year...

Another also: "I got it from Amazon!" Until fairly recently, it was more of a hassle to buy stuff on Amazon via check. I still don't have a credit card.

"Let's fire up the Wii!" A few years ago, that would've sounded like a weird way of proclaiming that one had to go the the restroom or something.

• Like 1

"Are you on facebook? Just message me there"

"Text me"

"No problem i'll just google it."

"hold on let me get my cell out and i'll check my email/facebook/the news/ the weather" --- on that line in class today my professor asked if anyone had heard about something, and i just whipped out my phone opened up the news and could answer him in less than 30 seconds.

On a slightly related note, I recently spent a good number of hours cleaning out a bunch of old photos and letters - no, not off my hard drive, out of a shoe box! I don't remember the last time someone mailed me an actual letter or gave me an actual photo.

Also, does anyone ever receive 'e-vites' anymore? Or am I just not that popular? Seems like a fad that died.

"Thank God for Google Maps"

I was driving my mom around looking for an apartment in a new area and seemed to know where everything was. I was driving like a pro. She was quite impressed that I practically memorized the map. I should have, I stared at it for so long.

me: can posts to an online community (not this one lol ) prove I was not at the scene of a crime

her: no because you could have posted with a laptop, Iphone or Blackberry

me: even with IP address traced to my house

[wonders what timmy is planning]

Any the answer is yes! A teen was recently arrested for a crime, then released when it was found he was at home tweeting about breakfast at the time of the crime!

[wonders what timmy is planning]

Any the answer is yes! A teen was recently arrested for a crime, then released when it was found he was at home tweeting about breakfast at the time of the crime!

not planing to do something, looking to be exonerated. My character has been defamed.

"Let's fire up the Wii!" A few years ago, that would've sounded like a weird way of proclaiming that one had to go the the restroom or something.

Roflmao! Thats Absolutely Hilarious!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif