LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Tattoo?

carjock

I am thing of getting a tattoo. I would like something that reflects my love of diapers. Need some ideas. Placement would be in a private area and would only been seem by a select few.

My ex wife came very close to getting a cartoon mouse in diapers (I think the little french dude from Tom & Jerry) I think I talked her out of it. Now I wish she had gotten it.

I would pick your favorite cartoon character and then have the tattoo artist draw up a picture of them wearing a diaper. My sister-in-law actually wants a baby dragon tattoo, complete with a pacifier and diaper.

I have allways wanted a diaper tatt. For a long time I didn't know what I wanted, then I decided on baby Donald duck, but I'm not quite sure how I want him posed. Then recently I found Garfield in a diaper with his Teddy bear so now I have two to get!

I second the idea of a diaper pin. Why not have 2 of them tatooed on yourself in the exact place they would be if you had pinned a diaper on yourself! Maybe even go a big step further and have an entire diaper tatooed on yourself!

• 3 weeks later...

so i'm watching cold case on tv.. and all i can think is... a body turns up, no id, no idea who he is, but he's got two giant diaper pins tattooed on his hips.... a search of the internet leads detectives to this website etc...etc...etc....