LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colored Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

when i was really young i used to dream about different colored diapers

i dreamed of brown diapers, red diapers, yellow diapers, pink diapers, even black diapers. i think it would be hot to see black diapers in a dominatrix session, to match gear that is black.

is there a supplier for colored diapers? there's a store in my neighborhood that sells green diapers, haven't tried them yet.

certain sizes of molicares come in different colors along with attends, and some cheaper hospital brands, best thing to do is pick up some diaper covers, these a different slightly from plastic paties, but they cover the diaper nice and snug and come in a variety of colors

• Like 1
Guest LOSTinDiapers

I kind of wish someone would make some diapers with the light blue or light pink plastic. I remember that there was a time when diapers came in boys and girls and were colored accordingly.

As for different color diapers, the closest you are going to get for solid colors is plastic pants. If you just want colors on a disposable, try www.classycomfortdiapers.com. I've never tried them, but they look pretty.

Here is an idea for black plastic disposable diapers but it takes some work on your part. Get some plastic trash bags, lay a disposable diaper out fully open outside up, then see if you can cut the plastic trash bag to fit over the diaper. Cut the plastic slightly larger than the diaper so you can wrap in around and secure it on the inside edges. An office stapeler works well for securing the plastic around the edges of the diaper or you can get some spray glue and spray the back of the diaper. Strech the diaper out fully and then put the plastic garbage bag over it patting it down to attach it solidly to the diaper. Make sure you streach the diaper out fully before gluing the plastic to it so that when you put the diaper on, it has some "give" to it when you pull it tight at the waist and legs. For contrast, get some white duct tape to use to tape the black colored diaper on.

in the late 80's their was a brand of baby diapers called Rainbow that had lots of colors, not sure if they were national, or a regional store brand. Luvs also had their pink and blue gender diapers.

My hope is that someone will come out with light pink and light blue diapers. When I think back those colors are what I remember most about baby diapers when I was younger, and I would really like to wear diapers in those colors. Although I wouldn't be opposed to diapers of other colors either. It would be pretty cool to have yellow, pink, blue, blue, red, and other colored diapers as well.

I think that most of the colored diapers are the way they are because of color coding for types, brands, etc.

In 27 years of diaper wearing, I've yet to find a company that makes diapers for adults that come in various colors; for

any reason. I'm sure the item would be a hit amongst us all, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Closest that I've come so far with it, is to dye some of my cloth diapers in the washing machine.

Most marketed for in-store buying are white, cause their target audience wants the "more underwear like color!" which supposedly won't draw as much attention as colored diapers will. Depends used to be green, y'know...

Most marketed for in-store buying are white, cause their target audience wants the "more underwear like color!" which supposedly won't draw as much attention as colored diapers will. Depends used to be green, y'know...

Well I don't mind colors however I'm not quite that into being an ab to want to wear baby prints. I rather wear plain white ones or green and I guess the purple people eaters known as molicare.

Dyes in fabrics, when mixed with urine, fecal matter, sweat or blood can be toxic. That is why white or light colored diapers are popular.

Another thing. I don't know why but odor is less of a problem with white diapers.

when i was really young i used to dream about different colored diapers

i dreamed of brown diapers, red diapers, yellow diapers, pink diapers, even black diapers. i think it would be hot to see black diapers in a dominatrix session, to match gear that is black.

is there a supplier for colored diapers? there's a store in my neighborhood that sells green diapers, haven't tried them yet.

Dyes in fabrics, when mixed with urine, fecal matter, sweat or blood can be toxic. That is why white or light colored diapers are popular.

Another thing. I don't know why but odor is less of a problem with white diapers.

Use of bleach when washing them? Bleach tends to be a no-no when washing colored materials.