LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Have To Poop But Aren'T Wearing A Diaper Do You Hold It In Or Go To The Potty Right Away?

If I have to go poopy but am not wearing my diapy, I hold it in. I have to go poopy now and it hurts sooo bad. Accidents in my big boy pants make me feel so much like a baby. If your wearing big boy pants and have to go potty, do you go to the potty right away, or do you hold it?

When you have to go, you need to go. Holding fecal matter can lead to an impaction. In the wrong spot, shit can kill you. If you have problems in that area, you should see a doctor. My issue got caught early an was corrected with surgery.

If I have to go poopy but am not wearing my diapy, I hold it in. I have to go poopy now and it hurts sooo bad. Accidents in my big boy pants make me feel so much like a baby. If your wearing big boy pants and have to go potty, do you go to the potty right away, or do you hold it?

once while shopping i had a uncontrollable accident ...and was not wearing my diaper oh I wishing I was. My friend went and buyed me some diaper and a new pair of pants. I waited in the bathroom . then we just threw away the dirty clothes .

so I try to hold it but i can't always i don't like to go out wifout a diaper ...for good reason

once while shopping i had a uncontrollable accident ...and was not wearing my diaper oh I wishing I was. My friend went and buyed me some diaper and a new pair of pants. I waited in the bathroom . then we just threw away the dirty clothes .

so I try to hold it but i can't always i don't like to go out wifout a diaper ...for good reason

Yes, I couldn't agree more. Every single unintentional accident I have ever had, I have wished that I was wearing a diaper. It's a billion times easier to clean up from a messy diaper than it is messy pants, messy bed, messy everything. Even if the poop stays in your underwear, there is still a good chance that leakage will leave a nice brown mark on your pants, and whatever you may be sitting on.

Now, there are rare occasions that the poop doesn't leave a single mark on underwear or anything. That's normally when it's a bit on the hard side and has that kinda mucous holding it together and lubricating it at the same time. That is the only time I can actually say it feels pretty good to have a big brown log in the undies...but if it gets smooshed in any way, it's gonna make a mark, or at least stick. So...sometimes you get lucky, but most the time you should be wearing a diaper.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I just let it go. :whistling:

I had a lot of constipation issues when I was young and had to strain real hard to get a few little rock hard nuggets out. :wub:

Now that I've been in training for a couple of years, :boxing:

my poop comes out easily on its own, no matter what consistency it is. :groupwave:

Though I can still hold it if I really, really, really need to. :mf_swordfight:

Mmmm, Yes!

Sometimes the feel of impulsively pooping pants when the situation is right provides a tremendous thrill. In a pair of jeans with a good pair of cotton briefs means public poos can be done without a that big dark wet patch highlighting who's just wet themselves. I wear trainer pants over my disposables as discussed, sometimes without the disposable, providing that luscious wet squishiness after peeing. Trainers would provide good solid and some smell containment, they also prevent any stains which ultimate do happen in jeans, however, I don't poo straight into my trainers because of how the PVC pants hold the stain and smell. Heavy washing would destroy them in a very short time.

• 1 month later...

If I have to hold it in I'll do it but it's only when I don't have an opportunity to use a toilet otherwise I just go. It's not a good idea to hold it in it's not healthy. I try to poop when I feel the need to go.

All these people saying its not healthy to hold it in.... wtf? Seriously, as a race (and along with most mammals) we've been holding it in for many thousands of years. Ok its not healthy to hold it in for days at a time, but we're talking about a maximum of 2-3 hours. It doesn't impact on your health.

Personelly yes I hold it in, I'm still an adult, I'm not just going to start going in my pants just because I can't reach a toilet right at the point that I need to go.

• 5 months later...

I mostly wear pull ups. They catch your poop and hold your pee suprisingly well. And if u make it you can use the potty. Even though it's more fun to mess ur pull up.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well using a toilet is a direct violation of ABDL rule 1: NEVER USE THE POTTY.

Like, what's the point of wearing if you don't use it to maximum capacity? And like I said be-fore, I have a towel permanently draped over the toilet at my apt. I haven't seen inside for a long time. I'm quite sure it's reaally moldy and orange. But hey what you don't see can't hurt.

Anyway, yea what's the point of diapering up if you don't use it? I makre sure I get the most pee and mess I can possibly get into each diaper. Sometimes I shift the mess around to make room for more before I have to change myself. If you aren't dragging around 5 pounds of feces in your diaper by the end of the day, you failed. Load that sucker up with turds and hope it doesn't burst open.

What do you call a defective diaper?

Answer: A liquid mudslide. :drive1:

. If you aren't dragging around 5 pounds of feces in your diaper by the end of the day, you failed. Load that sucker up with turds and hope it doesn't burst open.

Please go seek your nearest mental help facility.

Many times I've been in a situation where I really needed to poo bad but I wanted to hold it until I could get home/get some privacy to slip on a diaper and load it up. Most of the time I hold it long enough to poo safely in my diapers. :wub:

If I feel the urge, and no acceptable potty is present I can hold in fine no problem. If I get a second warning, I had best find a potty and soon, because I won't get a third warning. The third indicator I have to go usually results in messy pants.

Completly uncontrolled public accidents do suck. I have not had one in a very long time though. If I feel like making a poopoo in my underwear I do sometimes. Sometimes, I know I could hold it longer, but just give in. It feels pretty emberassing to mess my undies. But it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Privacy is my main consideration. Since my gallbladder was removed my poop has been very soft to runny. If I am alone and have time to clean up I enjoy just letting go. I love the feel of poo running down my legs inside my jeans, but my favorite time is while sitting at the computer in a thin cloth pull up. This lets me enjoy the mess longer.

• 1 month later...

Yes had it twice last week.

First time i just took them off 1 minute before, i was wearing normal undies and suddenly need to go bigtime.

I remembered not having pooped the last 3 days, so i went down to the crapper (20 meters and a stair) but when i got there there was at least 8 cm already sicking out.

Seccond time (the next day) same story just took them off had to cough and out came the diarea.

Big mess and smelly becouse of the egg salad the day before.

It just exploded out it even reached my balls and all in less than one second.

Well at least i was home alone and the shower was 3 steps away.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bumper

I think that's about as hott as it gets! Doing it in your pants.