LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How'S Your Bladder Control?

I don't know how anyone can poop and not pee, I thought it was humanly impossible.

I think my bladder holds an average amount, I usually go through the night without waking up to pee. Unless, I'm drinking, then it's beer, pee, beer, pee.

I have the ability though, to control my BM's. If I'm camping or somewhere where only public toilets are available, I can go 3-4 days without going.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how anyone can poop and not pee, I thought it was humanly impossible.

The same nerve that controls the release of your bowels also controls the release of your bladder. This is also why most people fart while doing their morning pee. :P

While we're on the subject, since I've never really been able to ask this of anyone before, does anyone else pee while having a BM? I mean, it's like it's just automatic. I've always done it and I just thought it was normal, but I know that with my wife and kids that this is not the case. Whenever I poo, I will also urinate at the same time or immediately after. I used to think that maybe it was from straining, but now that I have little-to-no control of my bowels (again, if I can't get to a bathroom when the urge hits, it's too late. That is, if I even get the urge beforehand), I'm still having the same issue. I don't think it's anything to worry about, it's just one of those little oddities that I've wondered about every now and then.

I usually do pee while having a BM. If I try, I can hold it, but since I normally pee much more often, as does probably everybody, when I'm sitting down for a BM it just seems natural to empty everything at the same time. I had a BM in my panties the other day for fun, and I didn't pee while doing it, but I had peed shortly beforehand.

The same nerve that controls the release of your bowels also controls the release of your bladder. This is also why most people fart while doing their morning pee. :P

I usually do pee while having a BM. If I try, I can hold it, but since I normally pee much more often, as does probably everybody, when I'm sitting down for a BM it just seems natural to empty everything at the same time. I had a BM in my panties the other day for fun, and I didn't pee while doing it, but I had peed shortly beforehand.

I almost always piddle when i poo.

Science!

My bladder control sucks! I can't seem to make it over an hour or so before I have to pee again. It all depends on how much water or soda I drink, but I've always been known for having a small bladder. My dad and my sister always question me about why I would have to use the restroom again after not being so long since I went. Whenever they would bring that up I'd say; "I drink so much that I have to piss like a race horse!" They would get offended that I'd put it so bluntly. I'll tell them "If you want to talk about my bathroom habits I'll tell it like it is!" That shuts them up pretty damn quick!

• 1 month later...

As a former teacher, I was able to hold it all day. There was a student restroom across the hall, but my shy bladder would not permit me to go when others were present. Now, I am lucky to make it to the bathroom without wetting myself, unless I am fully engaged in some activity. Then I seem to forget about having to go and can last much longer. Also, I can generally last much longer while driving than my wife can.

Since I tend toward constipation, holding my poop isn't a problem, unless I have diarrhea. My problem is getting my bowels to move at all.

Generally, I can go comfortably for about two or so hours. After three or four, my teeth are floating. That can vary depending on fluid and caffeine intake, as well as activity and weather. For example, if I'm doing a lot of manual labour, I seem to be able to hold longer (as I'm ditching a lot of fluid via sweating (and, yes, I DO try and keep well hydrated)).

I have a very mild degree of stress incontinence--I sometimes leak a little when I exert myself, especially when I'm doing something that involves jumping up and down repeatedly, like jump rope or jumping jacks.

I also have frequent urges. I pee way more often than the average person, which gets quite annoying on long car trips.

Bladder control? what's that?! I wake up in a wet diaper and as soon as I am out of the shower, (sometimes before) I am peeing again. Dry diapers do not last too long on me as I have been peeing without notice for a few years now. Except for that fluke of five weeks that I was actually dry, my normal life is wet 24/7. In addition to this past five week dry spell, I have been wet all of the time. Take my advise, if you wet constantly like me, don't buy a cheap diaper that needs to be changed several times a day. Buy top of the line, you will not regret it.

I was thinking about this, and realized that I essentially have excellent bladder control. That means that I can pee pretty much whenever I want to, with the exception of driving a car. If I'm in a diaper, I can wet the diaper with minor effort, but I usually can hold my bladder for a decent amount of time when I'm in my 'big kid/adult' mode and wearing underwear (except if I'm nervous, or anxious).

There is one strange exception to my bladder control, and that is after I've pooped. I almost always pee while I'm having a BM, but then I constantly leak urine after I've completed my BM-even after I've dressed. We aren't talking a dam burst, just a leaky faucet that makes my underwear damp.

Now, I'm not much of a fan of messing my diapers, or pants, and ironically it is my bowel control that is most suspect. I've actually had about 5 or 6 bowel accidents-not on purpose- in my pants since I've been an adult.

BTW, I've used a composting toilet (using you waste for fertilizer), and they didn't want you to urinate in the composting toilet (being a guy, we peed outside). It was difficult to consciously hold your pee while doing you business in the toilet, and then zip up, go outside, and complete the ritual in the great outdoors.

• 3 months later...

For me I've gradually been loosing the ability to have bladder control over the past year or so. It wasn't until just these past three or four months that I've lost most or all control of my bladder which has really been a downer for me recently, but im gradually getting use to the stress and fear and anxiety of the feeling of lose of control over my body. Sometimes I don't have any warning and before I know it Im wet. and other times I might only have 2-3 minutes of warning. So basically not long at all. however other days im fine.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I trained myself for incontinece so....almost zero bladder control. :)

The unfortunate fact is is that one can never FULLY train incontinent. There weill always be inner mechanisms working against you. :angry:

But yea, life is soooo much easier when you don't have to rely on the white porceilon potty of death. I refuse to become the slave of a toilet. :lol:

I am the slave of diapers, which is sooooo much cooler. :blush:

I used to have an iron bladder when I was younger. Dunno if it was putting on a few years, all the diapers, or both that wore it down, but something did XD There might be something to do with not avoiding public bathrooms for seven hours at a time too, for school or work or whatever. I'm still pretty good about it, can hold for about four hours after I get the first strong urge. When I'm in crinkle-pants though I find that it's pretty easy to just let go of bladder control for the most part. Obviously not on the fly incontinence, but just an, 'Oh! Full bladder, time to pee!' reaction.

I wet the bed as a kid and had a flashback of sorts when I was 19, but it hasn't really seemed to effect me much. No waking in the middle of the night to pee or anything.

Dunno how normal it is, but i only go once in the morning and once in the evening - and if i DO need to go i can hold it forever. Sometimes i wish i had a little less control... !

Guest KuroiYukiKit

Cast Iron...unless I drink water. If I drink water often it means I'll have the urge about every 5 minutes and will last 1-2 hours tops if I'm padded or am not really "trying". Otherwise I can go a solid day almost without taking a leak.

I've never been able to go more then a couple of hours. It isn't uncommon that I have to pee every hour; if I drank as much water as some claim we should it would be every 45 minutes. Diapers just make that a bit easier to deal with as I don't have to hear "you have to go again!" Now my partner pees about 3 times a day or less, I always think he should drink more fluids.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My bladder control (although near zero) decreases substantially when I m drinking.

In other words, don't be around me while I am drinking. Just like water parks "you may get wet".