LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would say I would have to side with pull-ups. I like them because they make me feel like a kid. And I guess I could understand the embarrassment factor as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer loud plastic backed diapers around home, but I wear pullups to work cause I get changed in the locker room with a bunch of other guys and so I need something i can hide! Soon I will be able to bring cloth backed diaper (cause they're quiet) and just change in the washroom but until I'm trained in my new position and on my own all day I'll just have to make do!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cloth diapers with a a Zorb soaker insert and PUL vinyl waterproof pants. Pull-ups are for kids who actually believe that they will be potty trained. <HEE HEE not happening to me!>

• 3 weeks later...

I'm usually in diapers, but sometimes when I wanna be a big girl and not for wetting purposes, pull-ups are great. I fit children size ones with cute prints and they are comfy and if I can't wear a diaper, they are easy to wear under anything. But definitely diapers if being used for intended purpose. Although I've found a pull-up under a diaper with slits provide extra protection without much bulk, and over a diaper it keeps the sag minimal and a little more discreet if ever worried about wetting while out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Have a feeling I wrote on this thread a while ago voting for pull ups. Since then I've changed my mind - DIAPERS all the way! Only worn them once but they just look and feel better than pull ups (I started with pull ups for ease of... well... pulling them up).

Both.

I don't know, I just really enjoy (adult) pull ups. I like wearing them like underwear, and they're much more comfortable if I want to be wearing a diaper but am not focusing on diaper activities; like, I can just lounge about in a pull up or sleep in one. The downside, of course, is that I can't use them as thoroughly, but I still love the feel.