LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught! Kinda.

Howdy all! I had a horrible experience yesterday and a question for the AB/DL community here formed in my mind. I'm just wondering for those of you that still live with family and have to keep your AB/DL-ness a secret, have you ever been caught by a family memeber/close friend either wearing a diaper or did anyone ever fnd your diaper stash? If so, what happened? I'm really curious!

This weekend I was cleaning out my closet and had a box of videotapes I wanted to get rid of/donate to the local library. I put the box down in our dining room so mom and dad could look and see if there was anything they wanted to keep before the tapes went off to the library. When I came home from work yesterday they mentioned that they had found a Depends Boost pad in the box! I almost died of embarassment. :( I just ddn't respond. I made an excuse to get the hell upstairs to my room. I could have told them the relative truth, that it was left over from a truth or dare game that my fiends and I played a while back, but at that moment I just couldn't get myself to say anything. It wasn't mentioned again all night and I'm not sure if it will be. I'll keep y'all posted but god! Good way to have a freking heart-attack at 30!

Well have to get ready for work so TTFN.

First off welcome to this site and I hope you come to enjoy it. And by the way, because your a girl prepare to have your inbox loaded by creepy guys asking to change you or whatever other gross thing they can come up with. It's nothing personal, it's just that with this being a fetish you always get those who think with their genitals instead of their mind. Don't let it scare you off, for the most part they are harmless.

And secondly, I think it's time to move out :thumbsup: ...

Howdy all! I had a horrible experience yesterday and a question for the AB/DL community here formed in my mind. I'm just wondering for those of you that still live with family and have to keep your AB/DL-ness a secret, have you ever been caught by a family memeber/close friend either wearing a diaper or did anyone ever fnd your diaper stash? If so, what happened? I'm really curious!

This weekend I was cleaning out my closet and had a box of videotapes I wanted to get rid of/donate to the local library. I put the box down in our dining room so mom and dad could look and see if there was anything they wanted to keep before the tapes went off to the library. When I came home from work yesterday they mentioned that they had found a Depends Boost pad in the box! I almost died of embarassment. :( I just ddn't respond. I made an excuse to get the hell upstairs to my room. I could have told them the relative truth, that it was left over from a truth or dare game that my fiends and I played a while back, but at that moment I just couldn't get myself to say anything. It wasn't mentioned again all night and I'm not sure if it will be. I'll keep y'all posted but god! Good way to have a freking heart-attack at 30!

When my son was a baby still and wearing diapers, one day my mother-in-law came over and I was only wearing my rather wet diaper to and her comment was "like father, like son". Although she already knew about my needing to wear a diaper. It was kind of a awkward moment but not to bad. I also have had times when my sister-in-law has caught me putting my diaper on. So in my opinion it works to explain the need, I have been wearing a diaper for 20+ years now. So what got you started on wearing diapers or protection?

When my son was a baby still and wearing diapers, one day my mother-in-law came over and I was only wearing my rather wet diaper to and her comment was "like father, like son". Although she already knew about my needing to wear a diaper. It was kind of a awkward moment but not to bad. I also have had times when my sister-in-law has caught me putting my diaper on. So in my opinion it works to explain the need, I have been wearing a diaper for 20+ years now. So what got you started on wearing diapers or protection?

no i cant say that i have ben caught but some of my friend and some peplo that i work with know that i wear pamper all the time and the pelop wear i stay.but i dont care because it make me happy.post-25391-12572578166115_thumb.jpg

post-25391-12572578166115_thumb.jpg

no i cant say that i have ben caught but some of my friend and some peplo that i work with know that i wear pamper all the time and the pelop wear i stay.but i dont care because it make me happy.post-25391-12572578166115_thumb.jpg

What's a peplo?

it puts the lotion on it's skin?

I'm just wondering for those of you that still live with family and have to keep your AB/DL-ness a secret, have you ever been caught by a family memeber/close friend either wearing a diaper or did anyone ever fnd your diaper stash? If so, what happened? I'm really curious!

I haven't been caught yet and I still live at home (although for the last four years I also lived away at college, so then my only issue was hiding my "stash" from my roommates). There was one time years ago, maybe when I was in middle school and just discovering my AB/DL nature, when I was almost caught. I say almost because my Mom did find a Pull-Up I'd stolen from one of my younger cousins when she was rifling under my bed and going on about how messy my room was. She questioned me about the Pull-Up and all I could do was play dumb (which worked considering that our cousins did come over from time to time and had sometimes been changed in my room). She threw out the Pull-Up and we never spoke of it again, but I've been hiding diapers under my bed for a good while now and it helps that I wear only at night and tend to be very discreet about disposing of them.

Anyway, welcome to the site and sorry about your situation. I hope you don't have to answer any more awkward questions in the near future!

When I was still living at home, my mom found my diapers, reguardless of where they were hidden (including under a loose section of carpet and behind the heavy 6' chest of drawers), so I gave up on them until after I moved out.

I know the feeling. For me I just hide my stash in my closet and bury the hell out of it. If I want to wear during the day I'll pick up the paper backed disposables, i.e. the depends adjustable or the Certainty brand from Walgreens. My biggest problem is ordering online as my folks have no plans to vacate the state anytime soon so I have to sneak them in. I may just get a po box.

I live at home as well so i know the fear of being caught. i remember i had a soaked diaper in a bag stashed in my closet that i forgot about, when i came home the drawer it was in was opened. my parents never said anything but did make some subtle diaper jokes. i also recall the time i recievied a box of molicare from ebay. i rushed it upstairs and had the box open when they started coming up the stairs. they were realy bulky, i couldnt fit em all under my bed! threw em in mycloset i was shaking scared.

I live at home as well so i know the fear of being caught. i remember i had a soaked diaper in a bag stashed in my closet that i forgot about, when i came home the drawer it was in was opened. my parents never said anything but did make some subtle diaper jokes. i also recall the time i recievied a box of molicare from ebay. i rushed it upstairs and had the box open when they started coming up the stairs. they were realy bulky, i couldnt fit em all under my bed! threw em in mycloset i was shaking scared.

They seem pretty cool if they just made some diaper jokes instead of freaking out :P. The only thing I've been properly caught with was pictures of sexy ladies in diapers... got told it would turn me into a pedophile... and that's why I'd never tell my family.

They seem pretty cool if they just made some diaper jokes instead of freaking out :P . The only thing I've been properly caught with was pictures of sexy ladies in diapers... got told it would turn me into a pedophile... and that's why I'd never tell my family.

maybe, they are very clean cut. they probably think im crazy.

have you ever been caught by a family memeber/close friend either wearing a diaper or did anyone ever fnd your diaper stash? If so, what happened? I'm really curious!

It was in my first apartment, living alone in a new job in Detroit. I hung my rinsed diapers in the bathroom to dry. Pretty sure the landlord entered one day while I was at work. Was never mentioned, but he seemed glad I was moving out.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Wow... When my folks found mine, it turned into a big family fight...

Every time I have been found out, it is usually a family fight followed by religious crap and all the stuff which goes with that. I have been told that I am a pedophile (definitely not!), a person worthy of a special place in hell (I am a devout Christian) and that I will never have a girlfriend (an absolute lie, just celebrated on oct. 30 6 months with my girlfriend who knows about my fetishes of diapers and cartoons.) I find the whole thing offensive, just because I want to be different does not mean that I am a horrible monster of a person!

Every time I have been found out, it is usually a family fight followed by religious crap and all the stuff which goes with that. I have been told that I am a pedophile (definitely not!), a person worthy of a special place in hell (I am a devout Christian) and that I will never have a girlfriend (an absolute lie, just celebrated on oct. 30 6 months with my girlfriend who knows about my fetishes of diapers and cartoons.) I find the whole thing offensive, just because I want to be different does not mean that I am a horrible monster of a person!

Wow! Lots of different stories and family/friend reactions! Thanks you guys (and gals) for sharing! I've gotten the whole "let's be extremely tense around each other but not talk about it" treatment for the past 2 days and OMG it's killing me. I mean, just freaking ask me already! I'm not going to volunteer information but if my parents did ask then I would let them know it was a leftover from a truth or dare game and leave it at that. Simple explanation really. But they don't ask. They just give each other worried glances and don't say anything. Although, and I found this fricking hilarious, I was on a walk with my mom around the neighborhood the day before yesterday and I mentioned I had to pee but we could finish the walk and she said, "Are you sure you don't want to stop at the house? You're not going to have an accident are you?" I laughed and was like "No way!" And she said it so nice in kind of a, "If you have something you want to tell me you know you can," kinda way. I really do love my mom! (And dad too!) But that was it. No further mention.

But someone here said it looks like it's time to move out. Gotta agree with you there. I'm seriously thinking about it even though it would stretch my budget nearly to the breaking point. I'd like to have privacy and my own space at some point! LOL! I suppose the short term solution would be to get a PO box or a box at the local UPS pickup store. I've thought of those solutions too but I'd still have to sneak the diapers into my house. Sigh! What we all put up with just for a little fun. :blush:

Well I think that's it for now ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm off to get ready for work. TTFN.

Well, Diaperfox, I'm also living with my parents. No one here knows, but I'm sure my mom has wondered about me sometimes.

I was living alone for a while. (absolute best time of my life) I left a job to change careers, so I moved back in with my mom and stepdad. I could've moved in for free with my dad and grandfather but they smoke in the house. And more than a pack a day each.

It was supposed to be a temporary move. But the new career doesn't pay as well. Since I wanted to actually buy a house instead of rent an apartment, I was saving up my money and searching for something simple. Then, my car wouldn't pass inspection and would cost a lot more to fix than it was worth. I took the money from house savings and bought a truck with low monthly payments and started saving again. Unfortunately, I got laid off from my job. Now I'm stuck here and desperate. I do pay my parents rent, but it's a lot cheaper than an apartment.

I never wanted to shack up with someone else, because then I'd be in the same hiding scenario. It's a lose/lose situation.

Funny thing is, all those people who freak out and call anyone names for there diaper wearing probably has a deep dirty secret of there own yet just haven't been outed on it yet. I would be willing to say everyone has some sort of fetish or crazy sexual fantasy. I would say "so this is sexual for me and pleasurable, your telling me you just like it missionary or on top and that's it, nothing more, just the basic, no props, toys, crazy positions, desires, fetishs, dirty thoughts, nothing??? I don't believe you." Okay, probably wouldn't say it but would consider it anyway.

Similar boat minus the girlfriend. I haven't been caught and hopefully won't be. I may be gauging my parents reaction wrong, however I don't think they'd understand. My father is an insensitive prick as it is. Not all his fault he never had a childhood because his mother walked out on the family and my grandfather was an alcoholic.(made up for later in life, the only relative I ever felty loved by as a kid. Sadly he died when i was five.) My mother is nuts thanks to my grandmother (her mother) She was/is a manipulative, vile woman; still she's my grandmother and I have to love her. My sister is a liberal politically and a conservative sexually and I'm the opposite.(in thought process, not practice). I'm pretty much in my own little world. I live on a planet populated by one.

• Like 1

Similar boat minus the girlfriend. I haven't been caught and hopefully won't be. I may be gauging my parents reaction wrong, however I don't think they'd understand. My father is an insensitive prick as it is. Not all his fault he never had a childhood because his mother walked out on the family and my grandfather was an alcoholic.(made up for later in life, the only relative I ever felty loved by as a kid. Sadly he died when i was five.) My mother is nuts thanks to my grandmother (her mother) She was/is a manipulative, vile woman; still she's my grandmother and I have to love her. My sister is a liberal politically and a conservative sexually and I'm the opposite.(in thought process, not practice). I'm pretty much in my own little world. I live on a planet populated by one.

Now I understand why you can be such a prick sometimes... :)

• Like 1

I live in Michigan which has the highest unemployment rate in the country. I live with the folks because I am unemployeed and living off of about 8 hours part time work a week. I do have money in my savings which I banked when I was working and that helps a lot. I have to provide my own health insurance which is $250 a month all by itself. When you only make $350 a month, it hurts! No one really likes to live with their parents but since my dad is in his upper 80's and my mom is in her 80's as well, I earn my keep by doing the chores around their house, chauffering them to the store and doctor appointments and doing the cooking as well. I'm lucky that I only wear diapers about once every week or two so it dosn't cause much of a problem living in their house. Unfortunatly, when the economy in my state is like it is, you have to do what you have to to survive. For every available job there are at least 100 people applying for it and I believe employers would rather hire a 24 year old than a 50 year old reguardless of their years of experience. I never even heard back from the last 3 jobs I put in for. At least I do contribute by doing the chores and I do buy groceries each week out of my savings. WIthout my help the old folks would have to hire a lot of stuff done so it's a trade off even though I'd like to have my own place and privacy.