LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Think I Have Any Idea Why I Am The Way I Am.Why Do You Think You Are The Way You Are?

Ok so i think i have an idea why i am the way I am. Im into diapers and other baby stuff, and i also like to crossdress once in a while. So the reason I think I am the way i am is because of my childhood. A couple times i remember my dad threating me to use diapers as a way of punishment. I was about 4 or 5 years old, and twice my dad threatened to keep me in diapers. I think i was young enough to not understand, but old enough for it too take effect. One time he yelled at me cause i kept missing the toliet and told me that if i keep missing that i would go back into diapers. The second time it was because i wasnt drinking enough milk. He came into my room and said if you dont drink enough milk your going to have to stay in diapers. At the time i cried alot. But the more I thought about it the more i was curious. Later in life i never had access to any diapers, so I kind of had to settle for something else, and that perhaps were panties.So i was never really curious to wear panites, it was just kind of a substitue from the diapers.I liked both. So after I got caught with the diaper later in life, then I find out my mom used to be a bedwetter when she was a kid. Now that i think about it, the kind of personality I have is, I feel like i always need attention. Almost everything i do basically is for the attention. So why do you think your the way you are.

• Like 1

I cannot put a specfic reason as to why I'm into AB/DL....the only thing I remember is being old enough to not have to wear but stealing one of my cousins pampers and trying it on. I became aroused and it is my first experience of that kind. It went away for several years but came back in force during puberty. I didn't have a traumatic childhood....I think that maybe it's like being gay....you are just born that way.

i am into ab stuff because it turns me on. I dont really care to much why i enjoy it, just that i do... just like i can tell you loads of things i enjoy aobut my favourite movie or tv show or book i can't tell you WHY i enjoy those things, just that i do.

Likewise with any other like or dislike in life, i can tell you things about it i enjoy, but not why i enjoy those things.

... With today's knowledge we will never know the true reason why we are into anything, we can only take guesses, some more educated than others.

While i encourage anyone to find out more about themselves, dont waste to much time thinking about the why, just know you enjoy them and then partake in them whenever possible to have those good feelings.

• Like 2

I love how everyone's always searching for a reason for why they are the way they are, or they're looking for someone to blame.

I like diapers because I enjoy the feeling, feeling a little helpless, my first woodie was when I stole a diaper from a cabbage patch kid and rubbed it on my willy, who knows why I am the way I am.. if it was my parents, if my gym teacher touched me and I just can't remember, etc. I am the way I am, I'm happy, it doesn't affect my life negatively, so mehh.. f it. I like diapers.

I love how everyone's always searching for a reason for why they are the way they are, or they're looking for someone to blame.

I like diapers because I enjoy the feeling, feeling a little helpless, my first woodie was when I stole a diaper from a cabbage patch kid and rubbed it on my willy, who knows why I am the way I am.. if it was my parents, if my gym teacher touched me and I just can't remember, etc. I am the way I am, I'm happy, it doesn't affect my life negatively, so mehh.. f it. I like diapers.

Probably like the best reply.

I've never really thought too hard why I like this part of my life because it never really bothered me that much. In the same way I don't know why I liked death metal inhigh school and to be honest, don't really care.

But I get why people do look for those sort of answers, at the end of the day this is a different lifestyle and whether with a sexual background or not its somewhat unnormal? I think you get what I mean. Normality is what you make it but were all brought up to certain casts and while we all find our own paths along the way we tend to ask questions along the route. And the bigger they are or indeed more prominent they are the more we ask or need an answer. Just like this lifestyle...which is pretty big imo.

The quicker we accept it the less these questions exist or they are replaced with other ones.

Or something.

And I give you my attempt at being deep.

Guest diaperguy68

When I was younger I didn't mind having this fetish... it was my secret thing. It still is my secret thing, but as I get older I wish I was normal sexually.

My bitch of a step-mom would threaten to walk me around the neighborhood door to door in a diaper when I was around 10 years old as punishment for my brown stains in my undies, but as an adult now I realize it would have made her look more like a lunatic then me. I was also molested by this sick woman every day for 6 months while I lived with my dad, but I don't think this has anything to do with my love for diapers and I don't blame my step-mom for it either. I do however hold her responsible for being sooooo paranoid about having a few brown scratches in my undies as it was made to be such a big deal when I was little. I'm now learning from my wife that it is normal and OK. I used to be so paranoid I took laxatives for years because a clean colon meant perfectly clean under wear. My dad is divorced from this woman now but I have nothing to do with either one of them or my siblings from that marriage as they were all involved in making my life hell as I visited every other weekend for 18 years (per judges orders).

• Like 1

I am the way I am because of a top secret government plot to create adult baby leaders. They put subliminal messages in diaper commercials in the early 80s telling us to become powerful and to enjoy wearing diapers. The idea is to have the leaders of the world blackmailed by their fetish, hence the Vitter fiasco. That way the Illuminati can control us all. Their experiment backfired when they didn't realize that ABs are ok with humiliation. Live and learn. Then get luvs luvs luvs luvs...

SDB

;-)

I am the way I am because of a top secret government plot to create adult baby leaders. They put subliminal messages in diaper commercials in the early 80s telling us to become powerful and to enjoy wearing diapers. The idea is to have the leaders of the world blackmailed by their fetish, hence the Vitter fiasco. That way the Illuminati can control us all. Their experiment backfired when they didn't realize that ABs are ok with humiliation. Live and learn. Then get luvs luvs luvs luvs...

SDB

;-)

ROFL, actually I plan on being in the public eye so yeah this has always been a concern for me. Not enough to not enjoy it though.

Guest diapered67

This is a good question, i did not know either when i first became interested in to wearing diapers. I just loved the feeling i got from wearing diapers and being the baby. It was an ease of comfort to be babied, either by bottle or being changed. I had no idea way back then at the young age of 11. At the age of 28 i discovered the diaper fetish websites, and i started reading. I was grateful that there are others who too enjoy to wear diapers or enjoy the adult baby side.

I thought I was wierd and had some serious problems because of this fetish, yek I was going to go see a head doctor to see what was going on... then i got onto this website and started talking with others who enjoy this lifestyle...

Today I do not try to figure it out, I have to agree what is said in the previous posts, if you like something, and this something is not harming others in your life or around you then do it. For me I keep this part of my life in the wraps, some of my friends now that I like to wear diapers. Not a big deal. I enjoy this lifestyle and also enjoy coming on this site talking with others who too like this this.

So do not judge, enjoy life, and do not regret life... just do it!!!!!

Diapered

To think about this idea of why we got this way, you might also be apply to it to why we like anything we do. Why do we like to fish, watch football, work in the garden, etc.? It could be because we had a very plesurable experience once when either doing an activity or watching someone else do it. Positive reinforcement.

I do believe for many people it was an experience they had when they were a child that caused them to be the way they are today, weather positive or even negative. Having been into the diaper hobby for a long time, I've read many accounts and posts over many years from people who were humiliated as a child and threatened with diapers for wetting accidents or just as a form of punnishment. Perhaps it's the influences of the parental figures in charge of their young life that caused them to be the way they are as adults. It seems like the people who were humiliated and punnished with diapers as a child seem to like the humiliation and punishments as adults when they roll play. Those who were treated like babies with baby clothes, bottles and such also tend to want to be babied as adults. Why do they like this when you would think that humiliation as a child would be so negative? That's the hard part for me to understand. The only thing I can think of is the child may believe that since it's his or her parents treating him that way and they look up to them to care and provide for them as children, they must think it's the correct and proper way for them to be treated even if it is a negative feeling.

As far as me, I am not an AB and was never threatened with diapers or humiliation or even treated like a baby as a child. How did I become a DL then? I was a bedwetter until I was at least 6 years old and was diapered every night in cloth diapers and plastic pants. This was not a punnishment and I was never made to feel different or babied just because I wet the bed. Too bad more parents weren't like mine who realized that it happens with some kids. I've read so many stories of people who's parents beat and humiliated them with diapers and baby clothes because they happened to wet the bed. We all know now that it's not the child's fault and there isn't anything the kid can do except just grow out of it. The ironic thing is it's now understood that if it's anyone's fault, it's the parents because bedwetting is usually hereditary! One or both of the parents probably wet the bed as a child. This brings up a whole new can of worms! Maybe the parents were shamed and punished for wetting their own beds and now they may be passing along that same humiliation and punishment to their own bedwetting child! Think: Did it help them stop wetting their beds? NO! Why would they expect it to make their own kid stop bed wetting?

It could also be that the parent wants their kid to avoid the same humiliations they themselves went through with their own bedwetting so they try just about anything they can to get their kid to stop wetting the bed. Back in the 50's and 60's we just didn't know as much about bedwetting as we do today. Bedwetting has become more of an accepted thing with more understanding about it. If you don't believe me, count the number of packages of Goodnites and Underjams you see at your local grocery store, then look at the sizes and the pictures of the older children on the packages themselves.

I've gotten a little off track, but I wrote the backround on punnishment, humiliation and bedwetting to show that this could be one reason why people are into this lifestyle when they grow older. In my case, I developed a love of wearing the diapers I was put in each night because it was a pleasurable experience to feel the softness and thickness of them, wet or dry, and also the russling of the plastic pants. The feeling of wearing those diapers as a child was great, so it was positive reinforcement in my sub concious. Since I was never treated as a baby or humiliated, I do not have those tendencies as an adult, but I do have my love of diapers. I truly believe that in many cases we develope our adult likes and behaviors based on what we have been exposed to as children, weather that exposure is fishing with your dad, going on a family trip somewhere special or being made to wear diapers for bedwetting or punished with the threat of diapers and humiliation.

Well first off, I will tell you why I think I am the way I am for the most part.

1) I have bipolar disorder.

2) My family is soooo dysfunctional.

Your story kind of parallels mine.

Mommy use to threaten to put me in Pampers for my bed wetting up to the age of about 7.

Even then, I really REALLY wish she did.

Pee soaked wet beds suck.

We have repressed (not regressed) parents that may have been AB/DL themselves.

We were emotionally abused as children.

But our adult side realizes that we were just scared little kids looking for a way out.

I binged and purged my DL lifestyle for some time.

NEVER AGAIN...

I am a DL for LIFE!

I am not out looking to flaunt it, but if I'm outted sometime, oh well...

Panties are another fetish for me.

I remember "modeling" Mom's panties for my brother. (who molested me)

My past does not equal my future.

Sure our childhoods could have been better.

But we have our adult lives to make up for it.

Huggies and Luvs

Good question. I've often wished I had a different fetish over the years.

This is how I think I got ABDL:

I didn't wet the bed but I was late training. My mom was a foster parent and looking after several other kids. (No names, she's passed on and I don't want to upset her memory nor that of the children she looked after.) Some memories:

1) Me, at age 3ish, being put in overalls and regular underwear after a nap.

I wet my pants. I remember walking around like that and liking it (Mom didn't, but who would?)

(When you're late training, your mom prefers to conserve diapers. This was back in the days of cloth diapers and service; Pampers had just started to be popular when I was that age.)

2) Being changed once and noting my plastic pants had brown spots on them; I had messy pants.

3) Playing with some lego-type toy (at 3) while in a sleeper and feeling my bowels let go into my diaper.

4) Seeing another kid my mom was looking after, a 5-year old girl, being spanked. She soiled her pants and the turd was still between her buttocks. This I remember very well. (and perhaps should be in the other subforum... :) ) I always thought that was the moment that imprinted on me that made me ABDL.

I never wet the bed once I was trained. (I had an accident once, but only because I could not take myself from Captain Kangaroo at the time.)

I knew I had the fetish in adolescence, but not the name for it. (The internet was years away.) It's been some 10 years since I knew what it was named (the old alt.sex.fetish.diapers on Usenet), and the first time I have ever admitted this to another person.

I wonder how others can admit to it?

I never got really turned on in a diaper once I got through puberty. Being incontinent wearing a diaper is sorta second nature and doesn't get associated with that kind of stuff. At least not for me. I know why I'm an AB, but I've always been a DL. I hated my five years out of diapers (7-12). Also, I'm weak and selfish and like pleasing myself. Being an AB pleases me somewhere deep inside my personality. It's a safety net for me. Security. I loved reading everyones comments! Fun!

I'm an AB/DL because in Middle School I was bullied relentlessly. Kids would poke me, blow on me, and throw food at me, but the teachers just told me to "Ignore it." One time I threw the lock from my locker at one of the bullies, but I was sent to the principles office and forced to write an apology letter to him. Adults always tell kids to stand up to bullies, but how are we to do that if we can't fight them? When I'm a baby no one bullies me, no one throws food at me, and everyone loves me.

I don't believe anyone is any thing because they were "made that way" Psychologically and Theologically that chain of reasoning is flawed(to a certain degree it is applicable.) We are a product of our enviornment, experience and circumstances. Not just the culmination of the three but how we react, cope and process our surroundings as well. Then there's the biological aspects of life, chemicals, and so on. In reallity humanity ahs not figured out a reasonable explanation as to the "why",Stop fretting the why and just enjoy.