LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grey'S Anatomy

ranger

On tonight's episode the character Lexi wears a diaper into a long surgery. They showed her with it in a package and then walking down the hall with it on under her scrubs. It probably wouldn't last long though, it appeared to be a depend pull up. There were lots of diaper references throughout the rest of the show and eventually another doctor was shown wearing them a well.

I'm actually surprised that they're six seasons into the show and this is the first we're hearing of surgeons wearing diapers dealing with long operations.

What I wouldn't give to see Meredith or Izzie wearing one...hehe :) (well, since we already got Christina, there's few female cast members left. :D) At least, as far as I know...I haven't seen it reguarly since Season 2. LOL

I'm actually surprised that they're six seasons into the show and this is the first we're hearing of surgeons wearing diapers dealing with long operations.

What I wouldn't give to see Meredith or Izzie wearing one...hehe :) (well, since we already got Christina, there's few female cast members left. :D ) At least, as far as I know...I haven't seen it reguarly since Season 2. LOL

Hehe, I couldn't agree more. A Bambino would be even better...

Sadly, add this to the list of things more glamorous on tv. In real life, they just leave, go, and re-scrub. However, I have seen some female residents and nurses I would not hesitate to offer my diapering services. :P

I watched the episode tonight and I agree; I'm surprised how many times they said "diaper" in the whole show. :)

I gotta ask...when Lexie was cornered by Christina after she found the diaper, am I the only one who thought it was going to at least give us somewhat of an allusion to a diapering scene with Christina and Lexie? :D

They definitely could've done it tastefully enough for broadcast TV. :) Man, if only that door locked, then Christina could've helped Lexie. :lol:

But, now that I think about it...when Christina was babysitting Bailey's son, she couldn't even change his diaper; just think of how hard it would be to do to someone like Lexie. :)

Although Lexie would probably put up less of a fight... :lol:

Man, now my brain's goin' into overload with scenarios! :D

That was a great episode.. a must see!

Lexie: I wore a diaper yesterday, yes - and I will wear one today. If it helps Dr. Shepherd get through the surgery, I will wear a diaper. My diaper is awesome. My diaper is hard-core. You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. I'm gonna wear it, and I'm gonna wear it with pride. And if I have to pee in it? Oh, I'll pee. Because I am a surgeon. This is America. And I will do what needs to be done. So you can kiss my hard-core, diaper wearing ass.

That was a great episode.. a must see!

Lexie: I wore a diaper yesterday, yes - and I will wear one today. If it helps Dr. Shepherd get through the surgery, I will wear a diaper. My diaper is awesome. My diaper is hard-core. You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. I'm gonna wear it, and I'm gonna wear it with pride. And if I have to pee in it? Oh, I'll pee. Because I am a surgeon. This is America. And I will do what needs to be done. So you can kiss my hard-core, diaper wearing ass.

Man I'm glad someone got that down. I could'nt remember most of it. That was almost as good as "To be, or not, to be" from Hamlet.

kiss my hard-core, diaper wearing ass

One of my friends on Facebook (who doesn't know about this side of me), wrote this in her update on Thursday night. This was before I knew about the episode, and was mildly perplexed.

That line should become a DL mantra.

That was amazing and I couldn't believe how it just seemed so...FUN! They made it playful and not negative which is a change from other shows. When walking down the hall they obviously exagurated the size of the diaper and noise as the diaper they originally showed looks like a depend pull-up, thin as heck and then show them with thick tushy's waddling and crinkling down the hall. It really made light of it which was good, would've been nice to see them show a real big adult diaper in her hand and not a paper thin sheet of a diaper. All in all, I was really impressed, they kinda showed light on all the stigma surrounding diapers(thick, noisy, uncomfortable, taboo). Now we'll see if it is ever in another story down the road.

This would definitely make me a fan of this show. Like everyone else has said, it doesn't make us look bad or weird. It would definitely make me look at female doctors/nurses in a different light if this happened in real life. I have passed many carts in hospital hallways that have diapers just sitting there. It would be nice to see some of the plastic variety instead of just the cloth like covers. Bravo to Grey's Anatomy for bringing this subject up in a light-hearted manner.