LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"This Is It"

I took the liberty of planning the month of November for ya! :P It's not been advertised in my area but on the 30th The second part of Boondock Saints is coming out to round out your October. :thumbsup:

November 6

- The Box

- Disney's A Christmas Carol

- The Fourth Kind

- The Men Who Stare at Goats

- Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire (limited; expands: Nov. 13; expands: Nov. 20)

- Splinterheads

- That Evening Sun

- Turning Green

November 13

- Dare

- Fantastic Mr. Fox (NY, LA; wide: Nov. 25)

- The Messenger (NY, DC; expands: Nov. 20)

- Oh My God? (NY, LA)

- Pirate Radio

- Ten9Eight: Shoot for the Moon (limited)

- Uncertainty (limited)

- William Kunstler: Disturbing the Universe (NY; LA release: Nov. 20)

- Women in Trouble (limited)

November 18

- Red Cliff (NY; LA release: Nov. 20; wider: Nov. 25)

November 20

- The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (NY, LA; expands: Dec. 4)

- The Blind Side

- Broken Embraces (NY; LA release: Dec. 11)

- Fix (limited)

- Mammoth (limited)

- The Missing Person (NY)

- Planet 51

- The Twilight Saga: New Moon

- Until the Light Takes Us (limited)

November 25

- Me and Orson Welles (limited)

- Ninja Assassin

- Old Dogs

- The Princess and the Frog (NY, LA; wide: Dec. 11)

- The Road

November 27

- The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (limited)

Exploitive is an understatement. I remember the day after MJ's death his father came out and instead of talking about his late son, he walked over to the reporters and wanted to tell them about his new recording company. That's what I call mourning your son.

I won't see it. He never wrote his material. He never played an instrument. He might have been a great showman but that's all he was...a spectacle in both public and private life. It maybe harsh but it is true.

My favourite was Sony Music, that demanded every time you play an MJ song YOU MUST after the song is played call him the "King of Pop" or face legal action...that is how he got his nickname. I will say one good thing about him, the Thriller album was considered a paramount work that helped bring us out of the disco era, he was a considerable influence.

Personally I prefered early Jackson 5...

Exploitive is an understatement. I remember the day after MJ's death his father came out and instead of talking about his late son, he walked over to the reporters and wanted to tell them about his new recording company. That's what I call mourning your son.

I won't see it. He never wrote his material. He never played an instrument. He might have been a great showman but that's all he was...a spectacle in both public and private life. It maybe harsh but it is true.

My favourite was Sony Music, that demanded every time you play an MJ song YOU MUST after the song is played call him the "King of Pop" or face legal action...that is how he got his nickname. I will say one good thing about him, the Thriller album was considered a paramount work that helped bring us out of the disco era, he was a considerable influence.

Personally I prefered early Jackson 5...

As I recall he wrote quite a few of his own songs... with help from some great songwriters maybe. But yea, his father was a complete and utter nob :/

November 20

- The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Sigh, the sad part is I'm gonna have to go see this about 3 times. One with my Ex, one with my female friends, and one with my cousin.

/shootselfinhead

Jeez repaid! do you even work??

Have fun at all those movies....sheesh...what happens if there arn't any new ones for a while?? you go into withdrawal??

qwack :P

:crybaby: Unfortunately no i don't, I was disabled in Desert Storm and while i did find a Job for quite a while after I was a little better I was laid-off, Nobody want's to hire this "old Fart". I do odd jobs now and then mostly computer related. Now my Injury is back with a vengeance or possibly a small stroke and I just lost part of the use of my right hand which makes even computers a challenge...but yeah whatever. My Job is here helping you all have fun!

They Never run out of movies.....they just dug a new well...up in Alaska I think. :huh:

BTW I haven't been to a theater in about...ohhhh....several years. Not my cup of tea..don't like the hustle and bustle, and people talking!! Ugghhh!

BTW I haven't been to a theater in about...ohhhh....several years. Not my cup of tea..don't like the hustle and bustle, and people talking!! Ugghhh!

Early screenings FTW! I saw Where the Wild Things Are at 10am on the second day of release and the place was almost empty. Much cheaper tickets, too :)

<DOH!> sorry about that, I didn't know :blush: I do hope you know I was kidding :P anyways, thanks for hanging out here and keeping this place safe and (somewhat) sane...hope what ever did happen gets better and you are able to get out and about and enjoy yourself more :)

(removed foot from mouth)

qwack

Didn't take it personally dude! Put your thumb in there! :P Semper Fi Vic!, and Duck I'm fine! well except for two fingers on my right hand! :huh:

I saw the film this afternoon, and I have to say I enjoyed it.

Getting past all the drama and hype about Michael's life (his family, the drugs, the trials, etc., etc.), this film gives you just Michael Jackson: The Artist. It really gets into his flair for music and I was impressed to see how well he could still move and sing at age 50.

Also, it was kind of a retrospective for me, since some of my fond childhood memories include the days when we all used to hear more fresh tunes from MJ and when MTV, y'know, actually played music videos.

Daddy and me saw "This is It" last night. It was very good, we enjoyed it all. You could see what a perfectionist he was and the effort he and others were putting into the show. Totally awesome in my eyes,

If you get a chance to see it, you should. Stay through the credits too see a small little extra bit of footage.