LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^no, but would love to be able to wearing a dipe...yeah, I know...how original!!!

<avoiding stuff I really NEED to be doing, but don't want to

vwhat do you do when you are trying to avoid doing stuff you don't feel like doing?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I might have cracked a rib and a toe (not at the same time :D ), but I never had a doctor look at the injuries.

> As usual on a day off, getting ready to refill the trusty coffee mug.

V What is your happiest childhood memory? (I mean besides wearing diapers, people!)

^Best would be when i was 3 and it was christmiss and i came down stairs and froud under the tree a spaceshudle toy, there was lot others but it was that one toy that made it the best i needed up having that toy untell i was 8 the lights stop wprking and the sounds too but i still love it more then any others. I ended up losing it in the first snow i ever seen playing with it in the snow never seen it agen.

<Reading the boads

vWhat toy do you rember most from when you where little?

^ That would definitely be my scat car (toy pedal car). I wore out two sets of tires riding it until I was too big for it. And I STILL love cars, only the ones I drive the tires off now are bigger...and much more expensive.

> Catching up on D.D. reading.

V Are you a big city person or a country person? (Not necessarily where you live now but where you'd like to live)

^ I think I'd like to give New Zealand a chance, mainly because I can't live there...you know, you want what you can't have. I once read that New Zealand has some very tough immigration laws in which very few of those who wish to migrate there are allowed to. You either have a skill that NZ needs or you're not getting in. I'm certain I have nothing, in terms of skill, that would be of use to NZ. So therefore, I want to live in NZ simply because I can't. Aside from that fact, according to my mother who has visited there, NZ is paradise...she thinks Queenstown is the most perfect city on the planet. All told, she thinks NZ is the most beautiful place on earth. Add to the mix its British heritage and the respectful British way of life, NZ indeed sounds like a paradise. NZ also must have some drop-dead gorgeous females. I happened to meet a NZ girl (from Hamilton) at Chicago's O'Hare Airport last September...that accent of hers, her charm, and her beauty had me slobbering like a teenage boy!

< Celebrating the Boston Red Sox World Series Championship!

V Have you ever played Pachinko? (A Japanese pinball game)

^ A toss up between dark chocolate covered sponge candy and a fizzy candy imported from the UK known as "Love Hearts". "Fizzers", made by the same British company (Swizzels Matlow), are enjoyed on par with Love Hearts as they are essentially the same candy.

< Getting ready for an easy run through the streets of my hometown.

V Name a game, sport, or something played for fun, that despite your fullest efforts in the past to understand it, you, to this date, still have no idea what is going on when either watching it or attempting to play it.

Tee-hee, catfight! ;) Come on, break it up girls. And Pax, you forgot this one that Just accused you of :crybaby:

^ Chocolate!...........

chocolate.jpg

...and Vanilla can! :P

> Going stir-crazy, roll on 14 November.

v What's the one thing you're looking forward to most, and the thing you're looking forward to least about winter?

D :) lly

*takes Pax's paci and gives it back to her* if you didn't throw it around you wouldn't be missing it! Btw, what have I said about throwing things eh?

^ looking forward to actual cold weather...its hard to come by in Miami! I am NOT looking forward to it ending :P

< pondering where her life is gonna take her

v Who's the greatest artist/band of all time in your opinion?

^ That's impossible to answer, but I'll try anyway :P

In date order, not merit - Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, for their ongoing influence on today's music scene.

> Thinking about what I can have to eat. I'm hungry but can't decide what I fancy.

v Do you disagree with my answer above? If so, who would you choose? (cop-out, I know, can't think of another) :P

D :) lly

EDIT: Sorry babbyblue, got distracted and you got in first, so I'll let the next person answer your question

^No i dont disagree with your answer there all great bands/singers,there even more if I stop to take the time to think of all of them.

<Reading the board geting ready for bed.

vWhat was the best question on this game?

It ok DollyDiaper i just did yours we will keep the game moving