LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^to college students that would be George Carlin, to adults that would be... the pope? to kids it would be the producer of their favorite cartoon channel

< resting my feet on a sculpture my aunt made

v what's your favorite kind of pizza?

The pope has never influenced my life.... :P

^pepperoni!!! the only true pizza, all the rest are pretenders to the throne

<Going to sleep due to work :(

V how much is that doggy in the window? (woof woof)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No mullet. But I do have beyond shoulder length hair that is currently braided (with lots of beads), ala Bo Derek in the movie "Ten". I will be getting full dreads towards the end of this year when I visit Jamaica.

< Getting ready to run 13 miles on a pretty nice morning here in Rhode Island...not much wind to deal with today.

v Of the 50 American states, name the state you'd like to live in the most, not counting the one you currently live in..assuming you live the USA. (British residents can name whatever they call their political divisions as well)

^ New Mexico (or Texas or Arizona) Anywhere where they don't have winter and it isn't humid.

> Aaaggghhh! Noticed my coffee cup is EMPTY!

V Do you know the way to San Jose?

^ Right now it is half five. But I'm not Mr Wolf, so I guess you can't accept the answer from me. I did have a teacher at school called Mr Wolfe. But that isn't the same thing really.

< Just got home so catching up on here.

v If you got a takeaway what would you get?

^Hmmm, at the moment (after a half litre of whiskey) A DONAR KEBAB, no salad and mayonaise :D

<seeing if its possible to drink a litre of whiskey in the night... AND TWO DAYS OFF WORK!

v Do you like sunsets? and if so what type is your favorite? (IE tonight we had the sun go down with a semi cloudy sky, and a lovely smell in the air, perfect spring sunset :D)

^I'm a fan of the colorfull ones'. The ones that plaster the sky with deep hues of purple, red an orange, the ones that remind you of Jimmy Hendricks' song "Purple Haze", those that are almost reminicent of lava lamps...(yeah, in a kinda-sorta sedated mood, though not induced by anything, just tired I guess)

>Bored. Tired. Wishing "somthing" was made legal. Wet, again. Daddys' out...*yawn*....*meh* I think I might go to bed. The Enslaving One has me schedguled in tonight, thinking of throwing a tantrum and protesting about going...

v Have you ever initiated a food-fight.....as an adult?

^no, sunsets are depressing and pointless(sarcasm) my favorite sunset so far was when a hill a few miles away had caught fire and i climbed on top of the trailer in my backyard to see it, ashes were falling all around me like snow and the sunset was a brilliant crimson behind the pillar of smoke. (sounds scary but it was actually kind of serene and tranquil in a way)

< adding to my music library

v Have you ever initiated a food-fight.....as an adult?

edit: forever 3 beat me to it and i don't feel like deleting this, i changed my question to his

^ No but its something i would love to start though XD ... i don't know it sounds fun~

> Getting ready for bed~

v What is the most addictive thing in your life right now?

^ hmmm... addictive i dont really know only thing i can thing of i dont know if it would qualify lol

< talking to my girlfriend while she... well nevermind im sure she would rather me not say that :blush: lol

V have you ever been in a long distance relationship if so how did it work out for you

^ I never been in one.

< Finally going to sleep after I post this.

v Have you ever been off roading? It doesn't matter if it is a dirt bike, 4 wheeler, truck, SUV, etc.

I'd also like to answer the addicting question. I'd have to say S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I just got it in the mail a couple days ago.

^ ya a little bit it was pretty fun to

< waiting for my girlfriend to come back online then leave so i can play S.T.A.L.K.E.R lol

V ummmmm... lets see... lets do a similar question but more detailed lol whats the most addicting game you have ever played

lol thats funny some one mentioning S.T.A.L.K.E.R i just downloaded it yesterday and havent gotten to play it cant wait to try it

^ Can I claim two games? That would be Tetris and Pin Bot.

> Celebrating Friday

V If you could be anyone else--famous or not famous--who would you choose to be? (Even if only for a day)

^ That is a hard decision to make. I'd have to say to rock musician. I can't play any instrument and I don't have a singing voice though.

< Just woke up. Going to clean up, do some running around, and work at the spring bazaar for a while.

v What is the weather supposed to be like by you today?

^ Usual Washington weather....rain :badmood: clouds and overcast most of the day, with temps in the mid to low 60s.

< Just woke up. Too early. Bored (as usual) killed some spam in my e-mail box. Still bored. NOT BROKE THOUGH! WOO HOO! Will be once landlord comes knocking. <_<

v If you ran your own country, what would the national anthem sound like?

^ It would be one that was stictly instrumental, like (from what I understand) the national anthem of Japan is. I love the raw emotion that a instrumental song can invoke without the use of any words.

< Trying to give my cat some attention while I try to enter this post...she wants her attention and she wants it now!

V If you eat candy, what is your ONE, all-time, favorite candy..the one you'd choose above any others, if you had to pick one?

^ No, not regularly. I will wager an occasional dollar maybe once every two weeks or so on a lottery that has outrageously low odds of winning, but that is it. I wager no more than $2 a month, on average.

< Enjoying a glass of 7-UP on ice.

V What is furthest point geographically south you have been on Earth?

^ It would be Mexico just across the border or the United Arab Emirates.

< Stting here browsing the web while thinking about some of the things that could be wrong with my truck. It was hit by a drunk driver in front of where I live... I'll post pictures once I get some during the day.

v Has your vehicle ever been hit by a drunk driver?

^ It would be Mexico just across the border or the United Arab Emirates.

< Stting here browsing the web while thinking about some of the things that could be wrong with my truck. It was hit by a drunk driver in front of where I live... I'll post pictures once I get some during the day.

v Has your vehicle ever been hit by a drunk driver?

^ Thankfully no. But I'm sorry to hear about your truck :( hope it's not as bad as you think.

> The sun is shining and I'm just contemplating going out to do a bit of sweeping/tidying in my garden, but it also looks cold out there, and I'm toasty in here. So contemplating is as far as I've got right now.

v Have you worn your sunglasses yet this year?

D B) lly

^Although I dislike them as pets...a cat. I need lots of attention at times, I'm very picky about what I eat and yes I need petted at times.

<Now I am sort of thinking about waking up my wife for her to rub my back...

V Invent a new game (card, video, board) What is the basis of the game?

^ hmmm... im not very creative but id make a video game where you could do anything you want anything at all no limits what so ever.

< just said good night to my girlfriend, put on a nice diaper, and am about to go to bed.

v do you use a webcam on a regular basis?