LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't think so. Probably because I've never tried to fix anything really.

< Wasting some time. I have 10 minutes until I need to set off for the bus and I completely ready.

v What perfume/ aftershave/ deodorant do you wear?

^ i've been told that i do but i'm way too self conscious to sing around people, that's really screwed me over because my friend asked me to sing for his band which i declined, now they're getting pretty big.

> re filling my zippo, replacing the flint, and cleaning it thoroughly.

v do you have a favorite lighter? or at least a favorite kind?

^ I don't have a lighter. And to be honest, I can't even get them to light most of the time. The only one I can work is the long one that we use for the oven.

< Catching up on here and wasting time until I have to leave. Today is going to be annoying because I have to be at uni at 11 to do something, then will have to wait around until 3 until my lecture.

v Do you make sure to switch lights off when you aren't in the room?

(Hmm, what have you been smoking restlessfox? ;) I really like your new Yin Yang avie by the way :thumbsup: )

^ My fave animal is the domestic cat. Dogs come when you call them, cats take a message and say they'll get back to you :P

> Home from work unexpectedly early so relaxing before getting some laundry done from my w/end away.

v Do you have any holidays booked right now?

D :) lly

^ un branded. Me and a mate built it. athlon xp 2800+ 2.08ghz. 1 gb ram. Is 3 years old.

mennoooohhhhhh.gif

> just looking on the boards as chat room empty and quite

v What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought

^ Currently a senior in High School. I'm going to a Junior College, then transferring to a University in southern California. I'm planning on majoring in Computer Science.

> Finished adding a short entry in my blog, about to start my homework.

v How many jobs have you had?

^ Dull, grey lookes like it could start to rain at any moment. You know normal typical English weather :badmood:

> looking through boards and catching up on all new stuff as not been able to log on for a few days

v Has it ever happend to you, not being able to log on to DD before? If so how long was it before you could log back on.(3 days here)

^ Funny you should ask that. Our Internet service has been down for the past several days. Couldn't log onto ANY sites.

> Catching up on all my e-mails that piled up while the Internet service was down. (Car hit a utility pole also knocking out our cable TV service)

V What is your favorite holidy...and why?

^Easter/Beltane. Family, food, and "nocturnal activites" to cap off the night. :thumbsup:

>Its my morning, just purged my e-mail, doin my usual run of forums, day off...so I'm bored off my ash.

v If you could ask one famous person one question, who and what would it be?

• 2 weeks later...