LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ down arrow is actually the letter V ;) Best day I ever had...this is a toughie! I got like 5 days to choose from! Probably my trip to Texas, had a ton of fun.

< wondering when this day is gonna end already! I don't wanna be at work!!! *whines and complains*

v Do you have frizzy hair on your head? If so, how do you keep em from sticking out all the time!

^ My hair is curly-ish. Like shirly temple. So yea it sticks up kina. :P

< gettin ready for a nap

v r u obsessed wif anything? if so wanna share?

^ I never have. Though I have nothing against such gatherings, I really am much too introverted to attend them. I'd rather keep my diaper fun to the intimate one-on-one experiences I've come to adore.

< Think I'm going to go out and run some miles in about 30 minutes. The weather is perfect for doing some distance. I just hope my right knee allows me to take advantage of the cool and misty conditions found today here in RI.

V What is your preferred form of audio media and/or electronic device when you want to listen to some tunes? For example, do you prefer an MP3 player? An iPod? CD player?

^ Absolutely and illogically so! My favorite superstition: I try to avoid running over pavement markings when I run..you know, painted street lines and such. The more my running shoes come in contact with such pavement markings during a run, the poorer will be my overall performance for that run.

< Trying to assuage my cat. She wants something, but I can't figure out what it is she wants.

V When you retire to bed, do you fall asleep on your stomach, back, or side?

^ I may not publically admit to being fearful of failure, but I do indeed suspect I am latently so. When I think of the "could have, should haves" in my life that I regret not doing, I would say I didn't at least take a stab at them due to a hidden fear of failure within me.

< Wondering which rugby shirt I should wear this Saturday, from my extensive rugby shirt collection: Shall I wear my England rugby shirt, in tribute to the Mother Country, or wear my South Africa rugby shirt, just because? In case some of you are unaware, England and South Africa face off in the world rugby championship this Saturday in St. Denis, France.

V Can you play chess? If so, how skilled are you?

< Wondering which rugby shirt I should wear this Saturday, from my extensive rugby shirt collection: Shall I wear my England rugby shirt, in tribute to the Mother Country, or wear my South Africa rugby shirt, just because? In case some of you are unaware, England and South Africa face off in the world rugby championship this Saturday in St. Denis, France.

:o You can't decide ri?! Maybe this will help you -

jonnywilkinson5.jpg

"Go, go Jonny-be-Good!"

^ I play chess but I'm not too good at looking beyond the next couple of moves - when I do. my opponent usually does something totally unexpected and spoils my plan :huh: Very frustrating game indeed!

> Thinking about going to bed but thinking is as far as I've got.

v Have you switched the heating on in your home yet?

D :) lly

^ You've made a convincing case to don the ye olde jersey adorned with the Red Rose of Lancaster, as Mr. Wilkinson is in the above photo. But...that bottle green Springbok jersey worn by ruggers from South Africa is a fine rugby shirt as well! ^_^

(Oops...next respondent to Dolly's question about the heat!)

^ You've made a convincing case to don the ye olde jersey adorned with the Red Rose of Lancaster, as Mr. Wilkinson is in the above photo. But...that bottle green Springbok jersey worn by ruggers from South Africa is a fine rugby shirt as well! ^_^

Green's a horrible colour and won't suit you, but see if I care! PokesTongueOut.gif

D Nottalking.gif lly

^ Air turbulance at 35,000 feet while flying over Colorado and Utah during a flight between New York and Honolulu. Everytime I am on that flight to go back home, the turbulance always hits at about the same time during the flight. When I look at the in-flight progress display and see that the plane is flying over western Nebraska, I know it won't be long before the joyride of rough, up and down bumps will soon be experienced. It happens nearly every flight, and when it does, I tell myself everytime, that this is going to be my last flight to Honolulu...the next flight I make will be a one-way flight home. Yet I somehow survive the turbulance, and of course, find myself making reservations for the same flight 6 months later. But dang...it really unnerves me when the pilot comes on over the PA and announces: "Flight Crew! Suspend in-flight food service immeadiately! Turbulance ahead!" I simply cringe when I hear that announcement.

< Relaxing after my first major distance run in quite sometime. My knee allowed me to cover some distance today. My reward: Limeade on ice!

V If need be, and assuming you have all the neccessary equipment, could you change a flat tire on an automobile?

^ Off the top of my head, cleaning up the human tragedy of a fatal road traffic accident has to rate amongst the worst I can think of.

> I'm still here when I should be going to bed, as I have an early appointment in the morning/today.

v Which one person, living or dead would you like most to meet and why?

D :huh: lly

^My dad's mom. she die befor i got to meet, her he whent on a trip to see her but i just started a new job and could not get time off when she died.

<Reading the boards waking up and geting ready for work.

vDo you plan on dressing up this holloween,and if so what will you be this year?