Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ to be honest, not much, tho i do enjoy them

< slowly crashing from the long day with Family Guy on the TV

v name one thing you would never eat

^ Usually whatever ESPN has on at the time, be it (American) football, college basketball or baseball. I'm not a regular watcher of any TV series.

< Debating whether I should go out and try to run in about an hour. I'm debating whether I should or not, because I really need my endorphine fix about right now, but on the other hand, my body is telling me: "Don't go!" I'm very afraid that my right knee (or something in the vicinity of it) is probably in worse shape than I want to admit to, as I've never felt the pain I am currently experiencing with it at any time in my running life.

V You either can or you can't: Can you roll your tongue into a "V" shape? (That is, roll it without any form of help.)

^ Oprah Winfrey so she could help me promote my novels. (Not my infantilism novels; the "regular" mainstream fiction I've published).

> Sitting by the phone waiting for Oprah to call

V Do you still have contact with any friend(s) from your childhood?

^ yup, I've had a friend that has known me since kindergarten and she called me up the other day...and hmm...another friend I have known since birth I saw last month

< thinking way too much and chewing my lower lip as I read the boards for entertainment

v What country would you wanna visit most and why?

^ Nope dont believe that ;) I do believe you can teach yourself from lack off use to become dependant, but that would take years and alot of effort.

> Trying to motivate myself to get ready to go out, dont want to go :(

V Do you collect anything as a hobby ??

^ oh yeah, i have had those. I once dreamed that I was looking at myself lying on the ground dead...how morbid! but i guess that counts as out of body experience

< thinking ambien is full of crap cause i'm still awake an hour after taking it

v Can you recall one of the stupidest things you've ever said? If so what was it?

^ Ummmmm i say lots of stupid things...only problem is i don't ever member them.

< waiting for my body to catch up with my mind

v craziest thing you did as a teenager

^ they say not to live with regrets...i just got a couple. So yeah, I would change a few events, but I wouldn't change who I am.

< humming king of the hill theme song and wondering why I'm so confused today

v do you think democracy could work for all countries or just a few?

^ um im gunna save my butt and stay away from politics on the message boards...sides im too tire to fink bout dat :P

< listening to the new rascal flatts cd while trying to calm my tummy down

v got an embarrasing moment you'd like to share?

^ to love

< waiting for the caffeine to kick in from my morning coffee while listening to rap :P

v something crazy you wanna do but dont thing youd ever have the guts to

^ To go out for a meal / movie in my fav little black number ;)

> watching last nights yankees game after fell asleep in 3rd inning.

V From where was the last post card you recieved ??

^ somewheres in south america..my uncle went backpacking through some canyons and stuffs

< has been listening to the donnie darko soundtrack for 10 hours straight

v do you spend more on other people or yourself? (silly stupid question but im running out of questions)