LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage Crib

Boy, with that many tie downs was the top even necessary???? :huh: ..To each their own but that stuff creeps me out. More power to you guys. I'm a hold in mommies sweet arms, why she feeds me a bottle, kinda baby! :whistling:

Ya know I'm not into BDSM AT ALL. But that second pic of that woman all tied up like that brought something out in me that wanted to try that. I don't like the idea of being tied up or tying up someone but it still made me wanna try it. But the cribs look to small to try, just the tied up part.

Guest Baby Tiana

The second one sort of reminds me of a bunk bed. :P giggles. They look like they could be fun....but I think I will stick with a normal crib and not a bondage crib.

Guest Baby Tiana

Maybe, and maybe a little more room too. They seem some what small. :P Then again maybe they are not. Maybe if they came in nice colors too, and had some fluff to them....Same with the bondage things...not look so scary. More welcoming. :D Then maybe it would be fun.

Guest Baby Tiana

That would be awesome!!! Also like a princess or butterfly themed one would be amazing. OR OR!!! Butterfly/woods out door themed one. Now I would so go for that one. :D

And whats if there was a cute little tele screen in there...it wouldn't be so bad then. :D