LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Had To Give 1 Up?

zoe

If you had no choice but to give up either diapers or dresses, which one would you choose?

I know I'm going to get a lot of "I can't give up either one", but please humor me if you can.

If I had to give one up, I think I would have to give up wearing dresses. I love diapers too much. Although I love dresses a heck of a lot too!!!

This is actually a difficult question to answer. The way I'll look at this is, "Do I keep the sissy clothes or just stay diapered?"

My first thought is to lose the girly stuff because I started out as a DL, but gradually became more sissy. I would think it to be easier to just revert back to an old self. But as I think about it more, I see myself moving in a different direction. If I swear off the diapers and keep my skirts, I'll still be moving forward in the same direction.

I don't believe that I can go back to wearing only diapers. My choice would have to be to keep the dress and give up diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

Becoming a girl wa more important than my diapers. Now I am always a woman and can regress without any fear of denials for indications, referal letters, etc.

Kvetinka

• 4 months later...

If you had no choice but to give up either diapers or dresses, which one would you choose?

I know I'm going to get a lot of "I can't give up either one", but please humor me if you can.

If I had to give one up, I think I would have to give up wearing dresses. I love diapers too much. Although I love dresses a heck of a lot too!!!

The dress would have to go. I am in diapers 24/7 now and not only love to wear them but I NEED them. Dresses