LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did This Ever Happen To You?

Thickndry

This has happened a couple of times to me. I get my night diaper one, and am drifting off to sleep, when I get the urge to poop. I strain a little, pass gas, then, oh oh, there it comes... Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you clean up right away or sleep with it in your diaper?

This has happened a couple of times to me. I get my night diaper one, and am drifting off to sleep, when I get the urge to poop. I strain a little, pass gas, then, oh oh, there it comes... Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you clean up right away or sleep with it in your diaper?

That has never happen to me, but I'm not incontinent, or ever trained my body to poop before bed. If I do, I have to clean it up right away I can't sleep in it

If I need to do poos after I am in bed for the night I just sleep with a messy diaper..no big deal

This has happened to me more than once, and depending on what I had going the next morning decated weather or not I got up and change the messy diaper or just rolled over and enjoyed it as a fell off to sleep.

More than once after messing my diaper just befor falling off to sleep I have messed again while sleeping, for when I woke in the morning there would be a larger load in the diaper than I remember befor falling off to sleep.

That has happened to me more often than I care to mention - but since I wear 24/7/365, and diapers are engineered for poop too - I just continue to fall asleep.

Nothing can explain the feeling of waking up in a wet and messy diapee, all warm and squishy and fully relaxed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not Exactly. I have woken up sometimes because I am pooping my diaper, or have woken up and then pooped my diaper before I even have a chance do get up. Some times I just go back to sleep, sometimes I change and clean up. Most of the time I will just go back to sleep and change in the morning. Most of the time I wear cloth diapers, and they tend to leak the real messy stuff into my plastic pants around the legs. I have several pair of plastic pants that are stained as a result. Then there are some mornings I wake up both wet and messy, not having waken up during the night. I almost always wake up wet, no matter what. it is very rare that I wake up dry.

I love to poop in my diapers, but not before going to sleep. I do it before I get up, wear for a few hours, then take a shower. Love the squishy feeling!

If I poop in the middle of the night I usually Stay in it. No point in getting out of the warm covers just to change unless its impossible to deal with.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I try not to poop before going to bed. and if i feel like i have to poop i hold it. when i go to bed. and just before i go to bed i take a sleeping pill. when i wake up in the morning I have not only as normal wet my self. I have also pooped with out even waking up. and i change my diaper after breakfest. because i would wet it once more before changing.