LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times You Almost Pooped Your Pants In Public

One time I was in class when I felt a sudden urge to poop, I didn't want to miss the lecture so I waited. But then the urge got too strong so I left to find a bathroom. I walked as quickly as I could to the nearest bathroom, having the urge get stronger with each step. The bathroom I was going to is sometimes closed and if it was I might not have made it, but thankfully it was open and I made it to the potty.

Please post your stories of just making it

ok so at the time this was so not funny for me, but i can totally laugh about things after the fact.

so this was back like almost a year ago, and i had a craving soooo bad for pancakes so we went to ihop like 4 miles from the house and i got just two small pancakes there.. and we ate, then went home

no less than 1/2 mile out of the parking lot i was like "OHHHH NOOO" cuase i could feel my stomach start to churn...

well needless to say my boyfriend had to do 60 back to the house and run two red lights, i literally jumped out of the car before he had even stoped in hte driveway and ran, i mean sprinted into the house and as i was running up the stairs was already taking my pants off.

literally i made it into the bathroom and started going before my butt had even hit the toilet seat.

as a janitor i had wondered how people got poo all over the seat, the back of hte toilet and around the base... after that night i no longer wondered!

I can usually hold it in until I feel like I'm going to vomit rather than poop.

I've never had any close calls. Mostly just being in a public place while farting a lot and being really really stinky because I had to poop. Which may be a plus for me, but not for others. :P

I can't think of a time when I almost pooped my pants in public, but I remember a time when I actually did.

I was 15 and had just gone for a run. I went for four miles, and by the third mile I started needing to go. It was one of those times when your body just springs the need to poop on you, and you know it's gonna get bad if you don't obey the urge to defecate soon. It got worse throughout throughout my last mile and I was only five blocks from home when my body could stand it no longer and the crap came out. A mushy load right in my underpants. I walked very sheepishly home for the last remaining blocks, fearing that it could be seen through my thin grey sweatpants. (I wonder if the black tights I wear for running these days would've been better!)

Once I'd changed and showered, I buried the soiled pair of underwear in the backyard. About five years later, while doing the gardening, I dug up the waistband. The rest of the briefs had completely decomposed! I like to think the plants in that particular spot of ground were in some well-nourished soil, lol.

• Like 1

Only one time can I remember when my urge was immediate -- and I haven't had immediate access to a bathroom... I was working outside at a closed location. I had to go, and I had to go BAD! I wanted to go in my pants so bad (due to clean-up, I do not do it often, but rather on occasion) except I had to make another stop at a location that WAS open, so I was going to be around associates -- there was no way I would be able to smell like I crapped myself. SOOOOO, I did something I have only done this once.. I found clear bag, a quiet location -- and crapped in it! I found a napkin and wiped a little (but not enough).. and disposed of the bag later on. For some odd reason this situation has stuck with me more than the many others I have been in... Maybe it stuck as it was sooo urgent and it was between messing myself and using that bag....

i don't think i have had to let go in public. i remember grade school though. remember that people who had to do #2 in school sometimes got laughed at. the stalls were short and had no locks. some didn't have doors! i remember holding it and holding it till i got home. the teasing quit after elementary school but the bathrooms still sucked. the middle school was ok i guess (don't really remember) but the high school was bad. half the doors were made of wood (if there was a door) and only came to about my shoulders (im 6ft3in).

I was on the way home from a camping trip with a friend and had to go bad! He was driving his pick up truck and asked if I could wait until we got to his house. That was still 14 miles away and I told him no! We pulled off the highway into a 24 hour restaraunt (it was after midnight) and I rushed to the bathroom. I literally just made it as I started pooping the second my butt touched the seat! If it had been one more second I'd have messed my underwear!

Another time I was at a Phar-More drug store looking at the adult diapers. I used to buy the At-Ease brand there. Anyway I was watching an elderly couple trying to decide if they should get the Depends or the store brand when I sneezed really hard. When I sneezed I pooped myself a little and it was totally unexpected and uncontroled! I'm just thankful that I had a diaper on!

Having IBS this has happened to me often. ONe of the most memorable is being in dress uniform on a 3 hour trip to my new assignment. 2 hours into the trip I got that "NOW!" feeling. ended up turning around and rushing back to a hole in the wall gas station I had passed earlier. Came within seconds of trashing my cloths but made it in the nick of time.

• 1 year later...

ok so at the time this was so not funny for me, but i can totally laugh about things after the fact.

so this was back like almost a year ago, and i had a craving soooo bad for pancakes so we went to ihop like 4 miles from the house and i got just two small pancakes there.. and we ate, then went home

no less than 1/2 mile out of the parking lot i was like "OHHHH NOOO" cuase i could feel my stomach start to churn...

well needless to say my boyfriend had to do 60 back to the house and run two red lights, i literally jumped out of the car before he had even stoped in hte driveway and ran, i mean sprinted into the house and as i was running up the stairs was already taking my pants off.

literally i made it into the bathroom and started going before my butt had even hit the toilet seat.

as a janitor i had wondered how people got poo all over the seat, the back of hte toilet and around the base... after that night i no longer wondered!

You were lucky I wasn't driving :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

At the movie theater and the overwhelming urge to go just hit me. I walked as fast as possible to the restroom, as i

I entered the stall, the first load started coming out. I raced to get my pants down, and just made it before it made contact with my underwear. I didn't think I could move that fast, close call!! :whistling: