LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sightings Of Girls Holding It In

peelover

One time I was siting in class when I heard a girl whisper to her friend, "I have to pee but I'm scared to ask." I looked at her and saw that she had her legs crossed and seemed to be discreetly holding her crotch. She didn't look too desperate, but she did look like she had to go fairly badly. But then the bell rang and she raced off to the bathroom and, unfortunatly for me, made it. I wish I'd seen her wet her pants, but seeing her desperation was still nice.

Post your stories of seeing girls who have to pee, but don't use real names to protect the innocent.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to see women who need to pee, you should hang out at a Mcdonalds, I swear half of the women that come thru the door are just there to use the bathroom, I go to the local McD's everyday and hang out for an hour after I had my lunch, the womens bathroom is the busyest room in the place at times.

Most just pull up as close to the door as they can, and make a dash to the restroom and never bother to buy a thing.

• Thanks 1
  • 8 years later...

On 9/9/2009 at 9:36 PM, peelover said:

One time I was siting in class when I heard a girl whisper to her friend, "I have to pee but I'm scared to ask." I looked at her and saw that she had her legs crossed and seemed to be discreetly holding her crotch. She didn't look too desperate, but she did look like she had to go fairly badly. But then the bell rang and she raced off to the bathroom and, unfortunatly for me, made it. I wish I'd seen her wet her pants, but seeing her desperation was still nice.

Post your stories of seeing girls who have to pee, but don't use real names to protect the innocent.

In our school, all the girls (even me) used to wear short skirts or hot-pants, and even though I'm straight, I used to love staring at the other girls' legs - it was a turnon for me. I used to take my time in the bathroom so I could see all the desperate girls.

Girls look so sexy holding it in, but not boys.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is kind of the opposite of a desperation wetting. When I was about 10 years old. I remember visiting a family who lived on an island just north of the city where I live. They had a daughter who was about my age. I remember her sitting on a large rock down by the water and all of a sudden, a stream of liquid appeared from under her and flowed down the rock. It took me a few moments to realise what happened. She hadn't shown any signs of need to go; rather, I think she just let flow, through her underpants. I remember that when we got back to her family's house and her mother realised what had happened,  her mother got very cross. I never worked out whether it was a genuine accident or a deliberate one.

• Like 1
On 8/22/2018 at 3:40 PM, Dirty Skirty said:

In our school, all the girls (even me) used to wear short skirts or hot-pants, and even though I'm straight, I used to love staring at the other girls' legs - it was a turnon for me. I used to take my time in the bathroom so I could see all the desperate girls.

Girls look so sexy holding it in, but not boys.

Short skirts and hot pants are really sexy!  And, FWIW, boys with shaved legs love wearing them too - at least this boy does!

• 10 months later...

One time I was at the cinema and sat next too a random person. From the beginning they seemed to need to go but then about half way through they seemed fine. 

Being the nosey person I am, I waited for them to leave and saw that their chair was soaked through with a puddle underneath.

I then saw them again going into the cinema toilets and coming out wearing different trousers. They were clearly prepared.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2009 at 9:04 PM, beallucanb said:

If you want to see women who need to pee, you should hang out at a Mcdonalds, I swear half of the women that come thru the door are just there to use the bathroom, I go to the local McD's everyday and hang out for an hour after I had my lunch, the womens bathroom is the busyest room in the place at times.

Most just pull up as close to the door as they can, and make a dash to the restroom and never bother to buy a thing.

That's a great idea!, even better if there's a queue lol,,, 

10 hours ago, Pete671 said:

That's a great idea!, even better if there's a queue lol,,, 

No, never seen women standing in line waiting to use the bathroom, I guess the bathroom is big enough to accommodate the load of people using it.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't worry about girls peeing, but its pretty, but I love to watch my bf hop up and down in a pair of tight sweat pants and hold his crotch. We take turns drinking a 2 litre bottle of pepsi and see who can hold it the longest. As soon as I see the wet spot starting in front of his sweat pants I start to pee my own pants and we hold each others crotch as we pee.. I think thats a bit more fun than just watching.

• Like 1

@amorfraldaJR

The GOOD thing about having a diaper on, is that you DON'T have to BUST in to a McDonald's and RUN to the bathroom.  I have had it happen where I used to be scared to release when I had to go.  I now am not afraid to do so, because sitting in a Megamax, in my Chair, no one is gonna know what is going on, unless I leak.  It is more fun to release, but you can enjoy someone's release as well, and have fun with that, as you both do :)

Brian

• Like 1
On 11/27/2018 at 9:57 PM, pamper4014 said:

I saw a woman at a pizza place doing the potty dance while taking my order.  

Nice, I would have been very indecisive lol, 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Nice, I would have been very indecisive lol, 

I would, so that she just has to run off holding her private area and hobbling off to the loo, 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...