LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wet The Bed!

Classic nightmare come true...Two nights ago, I kept waking up with a full bladder, but I was too groggy and stupid to get up and do something about it. Then, around 7:00 in the morning, I dreamed I was sitting on the toilet...and I went. I jolted awake as soon as I felt the wetness, but it was too late--my PJs and sheets were decently soaked. Thankfully, only a smallish patch of my mattress got wet. But I ended up leaving a little trail of pee on my way to the (real) bathroom.

Classic nightmare come true...Two nights ago, I kept waking up with a full bladder, but I was too groggy and stupid to get up and do something about it. Then, around 7:00 in the morning, I dreamed I was sitting on the toilet...and I went. I jolted awake as soon as I felt the wetness, but it was too late--my PJs and sheets were decently soaked. Thankfully, only a smallish patch of my mattress got wet. But I ended up leaving a little trail of pee on my way to the (real) bathroom.

Little girls should always wear diapers to bed!

You should be punished for your omitance.

Classic nightmare come true...

Nightmare? For me it would be a dream come true wink.gif There's a lot of diversity here so whatever you like or dislike is bound to find concurrence and opposition from somebody. I'm sorry that you didn't like what happened sad.gif but for me such a thing goes with the turf huh.gif I don't want a wet bed but if my diaper leaks or if I'm not wearing one and it happens, then C'est la Vie! laugh.gif As long as I'm enjoying life more than I'm getting down about then I figure that I'm doing pretty darn good cool.gif My plastic sheet is good insurance and it's my own fault if I actually need it- accidents do happen you know- even when they're not accidental! 24.gif

Bettypooh

i remember one time when i was a kid and dreamed about going to the bathroom, and i wet the bed that night

fast forward to 2 years ago when the last time i wet the bed, i woke up mid stream, but just enough to keep from making a large wet patch on my bed.

i would like to wet my bed some time, but i want to be prepared for it, at least by having a liquid resistant bed sheet, i am close to getting one, if anyone would ask why i have it, i would tell them i sweat alot in my sleep(which is true) and id like to keep the bed from staining up and stuff, i hear they make some that are allergen blockers, so that would be worth a few extra points.

i do know i need waterproof pillow cases, will look into it when i buy new pillows soon

I'm guessing that you are just being more true to who you really are. Did you do that when you were younger? Did your family discourage you? If so, I think you are relaxing from not having that negativity around you and are being your true self. In that spirit, congratulations on being able to be yourself.

It's okay and not only are you washable, but the sheets are too. You should get your mattress protected ASAP! If your living arrangement alows it, night time diapers would be appropriate as well. If the living arrangements are an issue (family, roomates, etc.), think about how you can really get in a place of your own so you can live the way you want without being misunderstood.

I just stuff an old towel down the front of my pants, which usually does the trick and stops the bed getting wet. I don't wet every night, but sometimes it's 2 or 3 nights in a row or even 2 or 3 times in a night (more towels, please), but I haven't had a "dry week" for years.

I Haven't actually got a waterproof cover on the mattress. ('ve been in hospitals and Youth Hostels where they've got waterproof mattresses and it gets pretty sweaty). It's got a bit discoloured over the years, mainly from when the problem first started, so it's too late to worry about that now. It's not as if the mattress smells of pee, though it's probably unhygeinic on microscopic level.

I'm more worried about how I'm going to explain the stains when I come to replace the mattress.

So far, this hasn't proven to be a pattern--it was just an isolated, freaky incident (knock on wood). While I loooove wetting a big, thick diaper at night, I don't particularly enjoy wetting my mattress!

It would be nice if wetting in your sleep had an on/off switch, because it would be fun to wet my diapers in my sleep whenever I got a hankering.

So far, this hasn't proven to be a pattern--it was just an isolated, freaky incident (knock on wood). While I loooove wetting a big, thick diaper at night, I don't particularly enjoy wetting my mattress!

It would be nice if wetting in your sleep had an on/off switch, because it would be fun to wet my diapers in my sleep whenever I got a hankering.

If you're going to wet at night (even occasionally) your mattress needs protection just like you do tongue.gif Look around these forums and you'll find a lot of different answers for that issue cool.gif ranging from undetactable to so obvious that anyone sitting on your bed will know immediately happy.gif

Other than the love of a big, thick diaper I'm looking for the opposite laugh.gif and I am working towards that goal. I want to wet in my sleep so often that I have to diaper at night- a real bedwetter just like I used to be wub.gif I want an "on switch" for that which can't be turned off. A bonus for achieving that would be gaining a more acceptable explanation fo having all this diaper stuff around here 24.gif

Bettypooh

I think thats why alot of us would love to be bedwetters again Bettypooh! I know it would definitely make explanations easier when the time comes up to make them. But alas, even though I had bedwetting issues as a teen/preteen, I haven't consistently had accidents for years. Only once or twice a year, and even then when im uner a TON of stress.

Ive thought about trying hypnosis, but not sure if it would work too well. <sigh>

....Ive thought about trying hypnosis, but not sure if it would work too well. <sigh>

Hypnosis results vary as does each person's susceptability to suggestion. I've tried the 'warpmymind' stuff and found that it helped me wet more freely some, let me wet in my sleep a few times, but mostly it just made me feel good so I slept better. It's free so you might give it a try and if the results were really promising then it might be worthwhile to spend some $$$ on a more professional version wink.gif If they would offer a 100% money-back guarantee I would certainly try the 'pro' stuff myself but they don't.... <sighing too>

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I've wet diapers at night awake but sometimes without waking up, but hadn't wet the bed otherwise since I was a kid until after I got into diapers/DL. Since getting into diapers and diaper wetting, I now have wet the bed a few times when not wearing diapers.

Twice I woke up in the middle of wetting when I woke up. But last time I slept through it.

I don't have ambitions of being a regular bedwetter, but I'm also not concerned that I've seemed to have developed the ability to wet the bed occasionally.

It is a good idea - for everyone - to get a protector for your mattress. The simple reason is that sometime, over the life of a mattress, it will get wet. These protectors are sold under different guises - anti-allergy protectors, comfort barriers, and also bed wetting protection. Even a simple beverage spill on a bed stains a mattress. Sweat also stains it. The problem with moisture getting on a mattress is that it gets on the springs within the mattress, and causes them to rust - and fail.

Other bodily excretions (other than sweat, urine etc) are more deadly - blood will feed bacteria that can attack the person sleeping on the bed. The list can go on, and while one can wash sheets, it is not physically possible to properly disinfect a mattress. You are protecting the mattress from you as well as protecting you from the mattress.

Back to the nightmare / and bed wetting, once a mattress is protected, one can relax about accidents whether they be intentional or not.

I have been listening to Warpmymind regularly for a few years and have had great results. I listen to diaper dependence 2, bedwetter fear to reality, curse diaper humiliation, train baby bladder and several others quite often.

They are free for the listening, so what do you have to lose. I use the tapes as background noise throughout the day.

I wear diapers and plastic pants to bed nightly and wet in my sleep 4 or 5 nights a week. I work from home so I spend most days diapered as well. I can now wet without thinking much about it and have to remember if I'm not diapered. I'm very concerned that if I don't wear diapers at night I will wet in my sleep. For that reason I will usually put my diapers on around 7 or 8 at night. That way I'm protected and so is my furniture and/or bedding.

Protecting the mattress:

1) zip on vinyl mattress cover. Inexpensive and available at Target.

2) cotton mattress pad. Inexpensive and available at Target.

It's discrete - no rustling sound when you sit on it. It's effective - the cotton pad absorbs any wetting or leaks. It's easy to maintain - the cotton pad washes throughly and dries quickly unlike waterproof pads.

It's just common sense to protect your mattress with a cotton pad and no one will know about the vinyl mattress cover under it. Even if they see it, you can explain that it is to keep mites out or just in case of one of the many reasons bodily fluids escape while in bed. You don't have to be a bed wetter to smartly choose to protect your expensive mattress, but it helps!

I have had a bed wetting nightmare, even though i usually throughly enjoy these accidents. It happened over the summer in fact, i was in a tent sleeping on a camping site, shared with two of my best friends(one was a girl and other was a boy). Well needless to say we were pretty much getting heavily twisted the night before as how this wasn't an actual campground, so at about 4 am, into at least 5 or 6 blunts and bowls and a 30 case of bud light as well as a good amount of southern comfort we were pretty much done, at least i was. i kinda remember just deciding to troop it into the tent as see if my sleeping bag was warm. well i probably found it very comfortable cause it was on a cot( the ground was very rocky) and passed out. I knew that my stomach was hurting not cause i was hungry or anything but because i needed to pee but i passed out to quickly.

well somewhere around 9 i must have been having a dream that i woke up and was outside killing a tree cause i was pretty much just soaking my bedding and i mean flooding it ! i think i woke up just as i was finishing either that or the exclamation from my friend as she was saw and heard it begin to drip onto the tent floor, she was probably still pulling clothes out to go and change into and was really surprised at first n tried to wake me up, but as soon as she had i already knew what happened and just laid there COMPLETELY embarrassed.

like i said i like wetting the bed n never really mind when it happens on my own protected mattress but on a trip out with shared living quarters among friends who don't know about me like that, needless to say they teased me about it, which i didn't really mind either but played into as well. it also was not by far the most amazing thing that happened on this four day weekend seeing as we also brought two 8 ths of shrooms with us so i doubt this story is going to be the first one they recount to anybody and we're pretty good friends. but it was one of those times where it was seriously omfg for a little while heh.

Aleia

you can get bed protection from walmart cheep. you can train your self to wet when wearing a diaper at night. just takes teaching your body to let go when you have a diaper. when your not diapered it will know and not wet.