LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Religious People/Rest Of The World Hate Us So Much?

First of all, nobody applauded the guy who killed him. Might want to know what your talking about before being the very thing your accusing others of being. No I don't feel sorry for the doctor who made his living murdering babies however he shouldn't have been killed like that.

Nobody applauded him? Well I guess that the fundamentalists in the group that he hung around with were nobodies then, as they were very clear about their feelings about what he did, and said that others should follow his example, (at least from the news threads that I was able to read on the net).

Murdering babies???? What about the poor confused girls that have unwanted babies where they've been hiding their pregnancies from everybody, have the baby, and then drown them in the toilet, because they never got the choice about whether they wanted to be pregnant in the first place???

What about the babies left to die in dumpsters? Once the full term comes, some of these girls have no idea what to do, what ever happened to choice?? You can't stop teen pregnancy, or the pregnancy of women who have been raped, or have too many children as it is, so you want to murder all those who might give them a choice, and call them murderers?

What about the women who have been told by their doctors that this pregnancy could kill them? Sick man, very sick!!

I know two different women that have chose abortion as the alternative to an unwanted pregnancy, one was raped by her own Dad, should she be called a murderer?

The other was just a junior in high school and wasn't ready to be a mother, she is now married and has two beautiful children and is an upstanding member of society, is she a murderer?

As far as Indy goes I've lived here a total of five years, I grew up in Los Angeles county in southern California, for sixteen years, which is the longest I've spent in any one place in my life.

I've lived in many different states since then and lived in Germany for two years as well, so inbred jokes don't work very well in my case (besides I think most of them live in the south and listen to country music, but that's beside the point).

Peace,

Vic

You do realize that most abortions aren't being performed by rape victims and poor teenagers. Could you name one group that came out in support of the murderer? Did I call the woman a murderer? no I didn't, however that is what abortion is, you are murdering a baby/fetus. Create all the what if scenarios you want, it still killing a baby. I'm not sure how disapproving of abortion some how advocates dumpster babies? I know several women who have had abortions including my sister so yeah don't play that game. Every single of the women I know, about five of them all regret doing it however at the time they didn't believe they had a choice except for one who did it because she cheated on her boyfriend. I advised her there are alternatives she didn't listen and came crying to me later about it. I told her that God still loves her and forgives her, hwever she had to forgive herself and all that jazz. I'm not sure what happened. My sister was a teen and her "fiance" at the time was a controlling, abusive prick. She felt horrible afterwards and spent time talking with a christian abortion support group who helped her through it. My parents don't know about it and I didn't until afew years later. I'm unapologetically pro-life however I also live in the realm of common sense. I do believe that in the case of rape, incest or potential death abortion should be an option. If you want to spread your legs and have no consequence then use some wisdom.

I didn't call you an inbred rather I was making a joke about indy. I've lived in oklahoma so I can relate to the culture shock. Nice people but not big on education.(college)

I found a qute from a local one on huffington post.

http://www.huffingto...r_n_209504.html

The anti-abortion group Operation Rescue, which runs a "Tiller Watch" feature on its website, released a statement condemning the shooting. "We are shocked at this morning's disturbing news that Mr. Tiller was gunned down. Operation Rescue has worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see him brought to justice. We denounce vigilantism and the cowardly act that took place this morning. We pray for Mr. Tiller's family that they will find comfort and healing that can only be found in Jesus Christ."

I do think the anti-abortion groups need to calm down on their apporach, there's extremeists groups in every religion, problem is the media. You don't here about the good that is being done such as feeding the poor and so on however the occasional retard opens his/her mouth and they get instant press coverage. When I worked at a church in Tulsa there was a either a clan or anti-gay rally and we were instructed to remove them from the property if they showed up by any means legally possible. Basically I was a custodian so I was advised to be peaceful however if any hate groups protested on the property we were to turn the hose on them. Most evangelical churches don't support the hatred however being that the media is biased they don't portray that. Plus idiots, like the ones in Kansas are far more entertaining to watch.(I have their christmas video on my cpu just because I'm still shocked how nuts they are.)

I'll be honest with you, I don't agree with your point as you are not making a fair judgement or an informed one, however the few groups that do resort to violence and slander make me sick to my stomach. Any time I see a sign that says "God Hates.....insert random group here" I cringe and want to protest the damn protest group. These are the same idoots who protest at soldiers' funerals.( the kansas group) That is unacceptable! I would be an idiot to view history and not see that a lot of evil has been done in the name of religon however that's just it, in name of not in belief of. I'm not a pcifist as in a turn the other cheek christian(if you stdy the cultural implication of the phrase it means something else...that's another disucssion entirely) however I am not a christian who believes in persecuting any group. I may not support certain things from a moral standpoint but outside of say porking kids and animals I'm pretty much a "let bygones be bygones" kind of guy.

For most of the fundamentalist Christians I've known and/or had run-ins with, it is all about their love of "Thou shalt not." They're quick to point out what the rest of us are doing that is so wrong, and it's odd how they know so much about "wrong-ness" for people who should be dwelling on more positive things. Oh, and of course all of the "Thou shalt nots" involve things below the belt and in the pants. For Christians that are supposed to be such clean-living people, they sure do spend a lot of time obsessing about what people shouldn't be doing.

I actually had one fundamentalist Christian hound and harrass me to no end because I work with very young children--girls in particular. Yes, I am a man, but I am highly respected as a leader in an all-girl organization. However, this one particular woman (who was NOT involved with the organization) insisted on setting me up with a woman and gave me a guilt trip that sort of forced me into dating her; a girl from her church, of course. The lady was appalled that a single man would be interested in working with children but not interested in dating or getting married. (I'm a confirmed bachelor and will NEVER get married).

So I dated the girl for a year to appease the Christian lady, but will never allow myself to be forced to do that again! Although I don't have an explanation as to why some religious people have the opinions they do, I at least have a bad experience under my belt. I find no place in the Bible where it says that men should not be caretakers for children, but I'm sure there are some devout Christians that can point out every instance mentioned in the Bible that says to keep men--especially bachelors--away from children; especially girls. Well, I was a foster dad to a little girl for twelve years and would never dream of harming her in any way. There goes the fundamentalist Christian theory that all men are bad!

I also haven't seen mention of the Bible that "Thou shalt not wear and enjoy diapers."

Baby June 8/23/2009

Don't get me started on women on computers... 75% of my calls at work are females who shouldn't be near a computer, let alone in college.

How hard is it to remember a four digit pin?

my pin number is FOUR digits? that explains why i can never get money out of hte atm!!!!

I think religion plays a huge role in my life. It reminds me every day how I don't want to treat other people.

Remember kids: All are welcome, as long as they believe in the same god.

i like this one better. posted on a bulletin board at my catholic high school

"all religions are a road to the same god"

umm if you took it to mean 'their' god...

but i took it to mean, it doesn't matter what god you worship, what book you read, or what set of 'rules/laws' you chose to follow, in the end everyone will face the same judgement.

umm if you took it to mean 'their' god...

but i took it to mean, it doesn't matter what god you worship, what book you read, or what set of 'rules/laws' you chose to follow, in the end everyone will face the same judgement.

So in the end you are still talking about their god being the one to judge, right? Hence them being presumptuous.

where are you getting 'their' god... all they were saying was you will face judgment, they never specified which god, just GOD, in however YOU chose to think/believe in it/him/her....

seems YOU are the one being presumptuous

where are you getting 'their' god... all they were saying was you will face judgment, they never specified which god, just GOD, in however YOU chose to think/believe in it/him/her....

seems YOU are the one being presumptuous

Because the context of the statement leads me to believe they are making the claim that it is their god that will be doing the judgment. The sentence says "all religions->same god" Ok, so they are saying that regardless of the religion, it will have the same god. Now this sign is found in a building of a certain denomination. So therefor the context of the sign is saying all religions->our god. It's like a sign saying "all these cars are made by the same people" in front of a chevy dealer. Religion is all about their context. They can't get enough of that stuff.

"religion is all about the context 'THEY' can't get enough of that stuff"

see THIS is where intolerance comes from.. you assume because it was in a catholic school the sign must refer to the catholic idea of god.

you make the assumption that because a person of a particular faith makes this statement that person must mean a certain thing.

until you go to this high school and ask the people who posted it than no claim can be made as to their meaning... what if i told you the bulletin board was put up by students doing a research project on buddhism does this now mean that the students were assuming a buddhis 'god' was 'THE' god?

<_<

What God, yours? Or theirs? I had to live with this born again southern babtist in the barracks while stationed overseas. It was the worst matchup in history. When he talked, he spoke just like an evangelist from the TV (most peoples' real God, with the exception of money, but we'll not go there just yet).

Every day he told me that I was going to hell, and I always told him "I'll save you a nice warm seat", then he'd say "I'm not going to hell". That's when I'd point out to him that he was the most un-christian christian I knew.

I also told him that in his bible it said "judge not lest ye be judged", but he never got the point. If it were true that God said not to place another God before him, and then not to pass judgement, because that was his job, then logically, what this born again christian was doing was placing himself before God.

Hypocracy is alive and well in religion. I still don't believe in religion, and never will. I don't buy all that sin crap, and I don't believe in hell, other than that you can make your own life a living hell, if you don't live the way you should. However there is one thing that I got out of the time that I looked into the different religions that I did look into, and that was the golden rule, that you should treat others in the manner you yourself would like to be treated.

So I did get one useful thing from that time. I still love what Marilyn Manson said in one of his songs, and that is "I never hated the one true God, but the god of the people I hated". "Love the sinner, but hate the sin" is a term I've heard tossed about too, and that has always confused me, putting love and hate into the same sentance, it's an oxymoron isn't it? When you put love and hate together you always come up with "we hate love, we love hate", don't you?

Religion is the wool that has been pulled over the masses eyes, just another tool of the system to keep people submissive and subjegated, it's great for those in power, because these people repress themselves. Wouldn't it be great if everyone woke up and realized that we are all going to a better place, we all eventually die, and move on to another plane. There is no hell, there is no sin.

There is no jealous God, jealousy is an immature, insecure, and negative emotion. So is vengence, God is infinite, God is everything, and God is love. Without love this world would no longer exist. Pure love does not pass judgement, there are no strings attached, real love is unconditional, God loves us as we are. Imperfect and insignificant as we are, we are still loved by God. We foment hate by passing judgement (kill all the infidels!).

Sure there are rules we all must live by, don't steal, don't kill, and so on, but these are common sense rules and that we all know that these things are wrong right down in our own hearts. You don't need a religion to tell you the difference between right and wrong. You know what that is from your own moral compass, and if you don't then you are what is called a sociopath, and will probably find yourself doing time in prison.

Everybody makes mistakes in life, we're not perfect, and we either learn from them, or are destined to repeat them. The best we can do is try to live the best way we know how, you don't need a religion to tell you that. There are going to be things that you regret in this life, can't be helped, because faced with infinite choice you are bound to make some bad decisions, that's called life. Intolerance is us telling you that we are better than you, when in fact, we are not.

Peace,

Vic

So now that everyone has run circles around religion.... (except babykeif, whos hit the nail on the head), how bout this question...

if the major religions as we know them were to dissolve.... would the negative associations with religion such as intoleronce and ignorance be expressed elsewhere? Would blind faith be used for some other purpose, such as political and corporate gain? Certainly religion is already a favorite playing card in the political game-what would take it's place? It seems that Americans who vote along "moral" lines are religious in their views and how they vote as well.

Does anyone think religion will ever go away, or atleast meld into one religion eventually? And if it did, would some other evil motive replace it as a tool to bring society to war and hatred towards others, such as your local BDSM getting shot at?

it has even been argued that microsoft or apple can become a religion..

a group of people who devout themselves to a certain icon or idol, follow a certain book of laws/rules, and support no other 'product' than one...

i think the definition of what it means to be a 'religion' will change.... so religion will never go away, just how we think of it.

I like that idea of religions definition changing. I know I am a spiritual person, but I don't think any organized religions Ive run into completely get it right. Im not sure I would even join one if I did agree with it's teachings in full-but maybe its just that I feel a lot of them are too rigid in their structure and belief systems.

Its too true about how a business model or design can almost turn into a religion. Maybe some day corporate figure heads will achieve a godlike status within their communities, as far as devotion and blind faith gos, like you said Sarah.

I just wish people would lighten up and be less close minded. That would make being an AB a non issue, and ah wouldn't that be nice.

Perhaps the next generation....

I also haven't seen mention of the Bible that "Thou shalt not wear and enjoy diapers."

Right on! In fact, the Bible is full of AB-esque imagery. So, one could figure that God wants us to be ABs.

it has even been argued that microsoft or apple can become a religion..

a group of people who devout themselves to a certain icon or idol, follow a certain book of laws/rules, and support no other 'product' than one...

i think the definition of what it means to be a 'religion' will change.... so religion will never go away, just how we think of it.

In it's infancy Geometry was considered to be a Religion since it could be used to explain many intricate relationships noted by people which were previously not understood huh.gif

Imagine yourself wearing a Toga (with or without a diaper underneath) and praying daily to "3.1416" 24.gif

Bettypooh

"religion is all about the context 'THEY' can't get enough of that stuff"

see THIS is where intolerance comes from.. you assume because it was in a catholic school the sign must refer to the catholic idea of god.

you make the assumption that because a person of a particular faith makes this statement that person must mean a certain thing.

until you go to this high school and ask the people who posted it than no claim can be made as to their meaning... what if i told you the bulletin board was put up by students doing a research project on buddhism does this now mean that the students were assuming a buddhis 'god' was 'THE' god?

Why would anyone believe in a god when the bible says they are all fake but one?

Sounds like some dude on a heck of a ego trip to me!

If the skies opened up before and man was talk-en to all the time in the past... what happened did he suddenly clam up or did she just give up the ship and move on to a different galaxy? Why do all the people believe that HE spoke to the men and women (in person and with a real message) in the past but not today? All these rules and testament but no modern testament as the world changed? At least the Mormons believe he talked more than just millions of years ago? But then they were extensively persecuted for that!

I guess i'll have a go at this, first off i am a christian and yes i do go to church every sunday that i can by choice. i'm also a dl that's worn diapers a good majority of my life. i was raised mormon rebelled for a bit dabbled in wiccan and discordianism and a few other esoteric ones i tried out just cause they made me chuckle. eventually i grew out of that and got serious about christianity but decided to see the core beliefs of the major churches before i settle into one so i've ridden along with some jehovas witnesses a few times, popped into catholic and presby churches, listened to friends talk about their beliefs etc. before i settled in with a free methodist church in a small town.

k that being said i've gained atleast a basic understanding of the way churches work and from what you've said so far i'm almost certain your town is pretty small which tends to lead to the all up in yo bidness syndrome. the thing to remember about small towns is people are born into them more often then people move to them so they care about the way the community sees them and they care about the community because both directly affect them. a good way to be respected is to be active in your church so sadly there's alot of people that go to church to look christian instead of being there because they are christian.

those types frequently gossip before and after the service to sound interesting to friends and feel like they're a big cog in the community machine, that and because some of them are the neighborhood watch types. not unlike highschool where people gossip to sound popular and climb the social ladder by bashing on the unpopular people.

those status christians use church as a place to look righteous and holy and to be social the way they know how while sadly quite a few don't even believe in god. this is dangerous because they often are the ones who are most active and visible in church so they become the examples of christians people see. sadly they're also the most active in solving "community problems". those are probably the biggest threats to christians surprisingly enough because they think they are christians but miss the point entirely.

that being said i also think you're too paranoid and confuse fantasy with reality in the way of acting like someone's wronged you when they've never met you or vice versa.

btw average people don't automatically associate adult diapers with sex or a fetish, the usual train of thought is a medical problem.

that being said i also think you're too paranoid and confuse fantasy with reality in the way of acting like someone's wronged you when they've never met you or vice versa.

btw average people don't automatically associate adult diapers with sex or a fetish, the usual train of thought is a medical problem.

I agree with this statement completely.

I've been going to church for quite some time myself. First was Baptist, but I didn't argee with the way things ran.

Started going the route of Penticostal. I have to say Penticostals are probably the must forgiven and accepting out of all the churches I have ever seen.

They even welcome homosexuals into their churches. They believe everyone should be treated equal regardless of how they live, and they dont seperate themselves with the rest of the world, and seem themselves as better.

It's not religion you should blame at all. It's the general public, and yourselves.

The General Public sees someone wearing diapers for fun as completely weird, and it's unwelcomed to many, because its so different. Not because God tells them it's wrong.

For those who go out of their way to look and act like a baby because they want everyone to notice and accept your ABism, your head is in the wrong place if you think people are going to accept grown adults acting like a baby.

Most people relate that behavior, and wanting to wear diapers, with mental issues.

My own girlfriend still thinks I have a mental problem because I enjoy wearing diapers, but she doesn't want me to stop wearing them for her, because she even knows that the desire doesn't just go away. In a way, It is a mental problem. We're just to deep in denial to believe it, because we enjoy it so much.

that being said, I'm going to change into an Abri-Form X-plus......

I agree with this statement completely.

I've been going to church for quite some time myself. First was Baptist, but I didn't argee with the way things ran.

Started going the route of Penticostal. I have to say Penticostals are probably the must forgiven and accepting out of all the churches I have ever seen.

They even welcome homosexuals into their churches. They believe everyone should be treated equal regardless of how they live, and they dont seperate themselves with the rest of the world, and seem themselves as better.

It's not religion you should blame at all. It's the general public, and yourselves.

The General Public sees someone wearing diapers for fun as completely weird, and it's unwelcomed to many, because its so different. Not because God tells them it's wrong.

For those who go out of their way to look and act like a baby because they want everyone to notice and accept your ABism, your head is in the wrong place if you think people are going to accept grown adults acting like a baby.

Most people relate that behavior, and wanting to wear diapers, with mental issues.

My own girlfriend still thinks I have a mental problem because I enjoy wearing diapers, but she doesn't want me to stop wearing them for her, because she even knows that the desire doesn't just go away. In a way, It is a mental problem. We're just to deep in denial to believe it, because we enjoy it so much.

that being said, I'm going to change into an Abri-Form X-plus......

Thank you