LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Real World Is Faker Than.....

Growing up, the greatest comfort I found online from realizing I had the fetish was [That site].com and the stories on there. I then found a few forums where stories were the focus. Picturing oneself in these stories was the grandest satisfaction a 12 or 13 year old AB could enjoy. And it lead to being an important aspect; just wearing was great, but it was all about he vision of being a baby, more specifically, being cared for as one.

The desire to have a mommy or someone understanding ran rampant through the mind; the final justification of normality for this "weird taboo thing about me" was to feel as if people understood. What human doesn't seek understanding as being one of their most imporant and crucial desires to be fulfilled? I didn't think God understood, but I was one of God's children, so how could something so strong within me be something be a sin? The fact that no one could possibly understand it. Except for people like me, on the Internet.

Years went by. Questioned authority, government, religion(trap), laws for further understanding of human psychology and more specifically, sociology in my observing of the actions of people and how other people in the group would alter personalities. We are who we are with; and in social networking, idiots rule (thats why Trent Reznor left twitter). So, given all the bullshit beliefs of the masses and their negative views on things they can't possibly, and refuse to, understand; why the hell do they matter?

They don't. 'The real world is faker than... wrestling.' Faker than politics, faker than the bullshit ideals we are lead to believe in terms of what it is to be a 'perfect human/family/religious member'. [The meaning of life is felt through sound; no words can ever describe it, nor question it properly]. When the real world is so fake, there are a lot of fake people who drink the kool-aid of past generations' beliefs and practices.

I believed the forum topic by "ItsJustMe" and followed it because I could relate to the situation with my girlfriend right now. Thankfully, she is more understanding than ItsJustMe's fictional character. Even when I saw the "CG" post, I thought it was just someone (anyone) who did it for fun to mess with people who thought it was a sham anyways (people who likely have never been close to a girl before; you know who you are.) I still believed it until I saw the next few posts by ItsJustMe and saw the similarities in posts made in the past by "OkMe". Disappointing for sure. I was hooked cause my real life relationship is more of a rollercoaster story! But oh well. Maybe I'll tell it someday.

I am annoyed by it because there are people with real issues with telling their girlfriends and living with their ABDL spouses. And I feel like too many people consider it an impossibility; because I too felt that way. The fantasy world walls and the laws that govern someone have to be broken down systematically in an understanding manner. If any of you are vehemently against something of this world, are you not the idiot for failing to attempt to understand it given that the diaper fetish is such a seemingly hard thing for "normal" people to accept? People fail to pool taboos together, because every human being is a -moral hypocrite- and its hilarious. A tragedy to depressive people, a comedy to smarter people.

So what about ABnormal AB/DLs? This is what I wanted to talk about. Those who have allowed the drug that is our fetish to take control of them; they feel as if they have to lie with stories online to make themselves feel better. Perhaps it is an underlying issue with them attempting to live their life in an AB/DL story, in the same way that compulsive liars live their's? Having other people believe you is an incredible high for compulsive liars. This is for all of you: Get a grip, get a girl, and live your dream; your story. Don't live a lie. Its possible. We have One shot at life. Don't hope for heaven, sorry. Too many people waste their lives hoping for something better in 'ther afterlife'. Its 2009, come on now. There is no nursery in the clouds! Its insane that people will spend their life lying on forums and attemping to depict themselves in a certain way to others when they could be in the arms of a mommy. I was with 2 mommies before the age of 21, and now I'm with a girl for 10 months who accepts me for my fetish and is really into the Daddy's Girl and Mommy aspect of it. FIGURE IT OUT PEOPLE!!!

I didn't win a lottery. I told myself I would eventually fulfill the desires of my fetish. And I did everything to do that. I didn't tell myself I'd try, and I thought it was a long shot... but I had the confidence that I would, and I did. And I see a world where the majority of ABDLs should not be alone; at least, not forever. Why?

Fetishes are becoming less taboo. Freedom of thought is more powerful than ever. We live in a world with a Globalist perspective thanks to the Internet and access to information. We are still sheep, but we are conversing with eachother and pondering what 'they' tell us more than ever. We may never be free from the barn, or the cycle of having our wool grown and cut off, but we can smile, laugh and enjoy ourselves when they shut the lights off.

Break free. Seek a mate with an open mind to sexuality; maybe try another fetish site like Fetlife of Alt.com?. Don't fucking come on a forum and lie through your teeth. That just makes your life shit. And you'll be forever in time-out in that shitty diaper of yours for being so damned stupid and a failure of a human being.

Change your diaper. Change yourself. Then someone will change you.

Kindly fucking off,

-JeiSiN

• Like 3

I don't know about the rest of you..(but I think PampersPete will agree) I VOTE THIS AS THE MOST WELL WRITTEN...AND BEST THOUGHT OUT POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! I think this man deserves a well round of applause. WELL DONE SIR< YOU MAKE ME PROUD OF OUR YOUTH NOW!!! :thumbsup:

You have been a member since 2005 and have 6 posts??? Sir Where The HELL have you been????? :whistling:

Being an independent thinker,I'll agree on everything everyone has said thus far. Post of the year? Pretty damn close. Most posts here are of the variety that have been asked thousands of times eg:What's the best way to poop?,How do I get diapers from my parents?,etc,etc. The year's only 1/2 over. I may just surprise you all and pull a nugget of wisdom from my ass one of these days. :D

The only thing wrong I noticed about Mingo's post was that he's a n00b. n00b's aren't allowed to question the validity of older members. MANLAW #1,893 Look it up if you don't believe me.

• Like 1

Wow. . . And he's Canadian, Y'all.

But he's got a great point, and once again, another stellar way around the words to convey it: Each and every one of you can be happy, if you're brave enough to make it so.

Some of you will need help in the aesthetics dept, and some of you will need to shower more often, but ALL of you can find a pretty decent chick who can be your better half. It takes confidence, and effort.

These are the same things those of us who 'have' have been telling the 'young have-nots' for quite some time now.

While I agree in general with your post, I think you have a particularly cynical view of the world and the people in it. I prefer a more positive attitude to life, but I can fully understand getting flustered with the garbage that circulates around the community.

The only thing wrong I noticed about Mingo's post was that he's a n00b. n00b's aren't allowed to question the validity of older members. MANLAW #1,893 Look it up if you don't believe me.

I don't agree!!!Why you ask! I feel he hit the nail on the head. You have to get to the point where you know who you are. B4 any1 else can meet you (the whole you) and make it together.

Wait. What? I'm confuseled here. I was talking about Mingo's reply to the OP not my reply to the OP. You're a n00b yourself. See what happens when we let the kids sit at the adult table? All hell breaks loose! :D

• Like 2

JeiSiN, you're right on. I'm nearly twice your age but only in the last year started learning to be happy with who I am. My wife and I have become a lot closer and we are building on that. I have a lot of other issues of my own to sort out, but I'm on the way, and that alone is reassuring.

Perhaps it is that generational difference that makes you able to act to be yourself. There are tools now to allow us to find others like ourselves, rather than wonder in sheer loneliness, certain we're each some kind of broken freak of nature. All these ways to communicate conspire to break down barriers and misunderstanding. As time goes on, I can only hope that each generation becomes more open about themselves, and thereby more aware of the variety that is the human race, and thereby become more accepting of that variety.

As for fakers, well, we all have our defenses against the real world. Some people go overboard, though. Creating of whole fictional lives and substituting them for the real thing is rather sad. No, the real world cannot hold up to fantasy - that's because fantasy takes no work at all. In the real world, it takes effort to find people, and takes guts to risk showing your true self to someone who may reject you.

If there's anything I could say to those who isolate themselves, it is find the guts to be yourself. You don't have to jump in with both feet all at once, but you ought to at least dip a toe in the water and progress from there. It's liberating to get to know yourself.

So what about ABnormal AB/DLs? This is what I wanted to talk about. Those who have allowed the drug that is our fetish to take control of them; they feel as if they have to lie with stories online to make themselves feel better. Perhaps it is an underlying issue with them attempting to live their life in an AB/DL story, in the same way that compulsive liars live their's? Having other people believe you is an incredible high for compulsive liars. This is for all of you: Get a grip, get a girl, and live your dream; your story. Don't live a lie. Its possible.

Agreed to above

My Rant:

I get soooo disgusted with people sometimes it makes me sick. I picture a lot of these people sitting behind there computers in a dark room in the parents basement, probably a 40year old man none the less, writing about a life they will never have and thriving on the people who take the bait. Like a murderer lurking in the dark, just waiting for there next victim to come by. Maybe people have a lieing fetish, it's not something you can see, not something you can take a picture of, but something these guys get there jollies off on.

The posts like, help i'm 40 years old, living with my parents and don't know how to get diapers to my house without my parents finding out. Oh boo hoo, Here's my advise...If your over 21, not going to school and are able bodied, move out of your flippin parents house and cut the umbilical cord while you're at it. Moving out of the house will give you a fighting chance of making those fantasies a reality, even if they are far stretched. You're not going to do it living with mom and dad. You can practice any fetish or desire you have once you live on your own, order diapers or whatever you want to your front door and nobody will give a rats a. I know many want to be a "baby" but seriously, people here are sometimes big dang baby's in a different sense and can't do anything on there own. "how do I hide my diaper stash?" If you can't flippin answer this question on your own, then you need to go back to first grade and start over. Any half brained 5 year old can hide something, get a clue.

The only thing I'd add to the above statement of get a grip, is move the f out of mom and dads, get a girl and live your dreams. Not too many have lived their dreams at mom and dads plac. Maybe then you wouldn't have to come up with lies fueled by lies and actually have true accounts or a question worth asking.

That's all I have to say about that....for now....uhh that felt good.

so two things.. first off... people never make stuff up on the internet, or on tv, or in the papers, you've got to believe everything people tell you... trust me.. it makes life so much easier :P

and not all of us live in our parents basement some of us live in our boyfriends parents upstairs!!!!

thats really all i've got to say...

• Like 1

So who is to say what is true and what is not? A lot of people come here to have someone understand them and feel better about themselves. But some people think it is far fetched or Fake. We do most likley have people that strech the truth, but how do we know what it is a lie and what is not?

well when one person makes up multiple persona's then responds to one of their persona's using the wrong id, that sometimes is a clue, especially when those persona's are 'encouraging' the other persona in something that suddenly happens...

cause that happens....

but really its the internet, the beauty of the internet is you can be anyone you want to be... the trick is, to do it convincingly for a long stretch of time, and not to get your creations and back stories mixed up.

well when one person makes up multiple persona's then responds to one of their persona's using the wrong id, that sometimes is a clue, especially when those persona's are 'encouraging' the other persona in something that suddenly happens...

cause that happens....

but really its the internet, the beauty of the internet is you can be anyone you want to be... the trick is, to do it convincingly for a long stretch of time, and not to get your creations and back stories mixed up.

I think it was a windows error that gave the three posters the same ip... It could happen....

I was with 2 mommies before the age of 21, and now I'm with a girl for 10 months who accepts me for my fetish and is really into the Daddy's Girl and Mommy aspect of it. FIGURE IT OUT PEOPLE!!!

I didn't win a lottery. I told myself I would eventually fulfill the desires of my fetish. And I did everything to do that. I didn't tell myself I'd try, and I thought it was a long shot... but I had the confidence that I would, and I did. And I see a world where the majority of ABDLs should not be alone; at least, not forever. Why?

Fetishes are becoming less taboo.

I'll drink to that. I found a girl online...we got together, and married a year later. :)

I think it was a windows error that gave the three posters the same ip... It could happen....

Indeed. I've occasionally found myself banned from editing Wikipedia because I happen to have the same IP address as someone who went in and caused trouble...