LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

plz what is bulkiest and noisey diaper and whats best diaper for wearing public with out being noticed wife wants to know

...wife wants to know what to put you in or what to wear for herself??? (Nothing to do with your question...just nosey!)

• 1 month later...

From what I've found so far, the best thick/noisy ones are either the Bambinos, or Abena X-Plus as many others above have mentioned. THey're good, thick and absorbent, but personally I don't think they're very loud compared to alot of the cheap thin ones (i.e. depends, store brands, etc.) I've never had any problem wearing Abenas out of the house because of noise....clothes cover it up real good even if your just wearing pants on top of the diapers.

Personally for discreetness part of your question, I prefer the Abena Super. Good absorbence, yet pretty thin, and doesn't make a huge "bump" under clothing. I've thought about trying the Molicare Super for the same reasons, but never have. Depends are also good and thin for wearing under clothes,but they arn't very quiet so harder to hide, and have a much higher tendancy to leak, making them very non-discreet.

plz what is bulkiest and noisey diaper and whats best diaper for wearing public with out being noticed wife wants to know

I don't know of a noisey and bulky diaper. You could put a bambino quadro in anything loud to make it thicker. For the dicreet end of things, I've liked the Abena Plus or Supers (if they are available).

Good luck!

The best diapers are cloth! You can be as bulky as you want in front or rear or between your legs, or all over. You can be bulky between your legs and still discreet. Just add more cloth diapers to make your set of diapers just as big as you like. Noisy and discreet (as pointed out) are contradictions here.

There are thick Comco or Gary plastic pants that make you aware of the crinkle with every step you take. There are cheap ones too that do the same, but they usually leak. I find Babykins to be the most discreet for me. Soft thinner plastic that warms to body heat and become silent, yet with strong elastics to prevent leaks. Some plastic pants have real pretty ruffles on the seat or are covered in satin, or both.

If your wife wants to wear diapers, do not waste your money on disposables. You choose a lifestyle. Get the best cloth products that last the longest!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

The best diapers are cloth! You can be as bulky as you want in front or rear or between your legs, or all over. You can be bulky between your legs and still discreet. Just add more cloth diapers to make your set of diapers just as big as you like. Noisy and discreet (as pointed out) are contradictions here.

There are thick Comco or Gary plastic pants that make you aware of the crinkle with every step you take. There are cheap ones too that do the same, but they usually leak. I find Babykins to be the most discreet for me. Soft thinner plastic that warms to body heat and become silent, yet with strong elastics to prevent leaks. Some plastic pants have real pretty ruffles on the seat or are covered in satin, or both.

If your wife wants to wear diapers, do not waste your money on disposables. You choose a lifestyle. Get the best cloth products that last the longest!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTTON DIAPERS

I totally agree. And I have not had a leak at night in over 6 years!

CDL

Take a drive over to Home Care medical on Macleaod Trail (I think they changed their name to Coop something rather now). They have a good selection of disposable diapers to choose from. You will find they have Kendall supremes which are a good thick diaper as well as Attends breathables, but they have the cloth outer and velcro tabs.

If you are wanting to try the cloth route, try Gabbys, they also have plastic pants. They are down in an industrial warehouse area of south Calgary.