LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Around The House?

202 members have voted

1. 1. Can you wear diapers freely around house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but Don
    • No and wouldn
    • No but want to

If you wanted to could you wear your diapers around the house without hiding them under another piece of clothing? (IE could you walk around the house in just your diaper or just your diaper and a shirt?)

I am not but wish I could.

I live with my cat, she has never once complained about me walking around the apartment in just a diaper and tee shirt. It's the best way to do housework too.

Hugs,

Freta

I live with my cat, she has never once complained about me walking around the apartment in just a diaper and tee shirt. It's the best way to do housework too.

Hugs,

Freta

:) Pets..unconditional love and non-judgmental. The perfect housemates!!!!!

I would if I could but I dont think I'd wear a shirt. I'd probably be wearing my onesie or romper. Does that count?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Yup sure does!!

Basically can you walk around the house with your diaper obviously showing.

Then thats what I'll be doing! A comfy Bambino with a snuggly warm onesie and hugging my Totoro plushie....*Sigh* I cant wait till I get myown place with my GF.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well It depends on the time of day usually.... In the day I can wear if I want but hide as we don't want our son finding out... that would really mess up the already tragic toilet training. However in the evening or if he's at nursery then I'm sure Mummy would love me to be going about with my nappy showing... in fact I know she would!

I still put no though, cause I can't really... but the thing is I don't really have a 'want' to as I can enough...

Well It depends on the time of day usually.... In the day I can wear if I want but hide as we don't want our son finding out... that would really mess up the already tragic toilet training. However in the evening or if he's at nursery then I'm sure Mummy would love me to be going about with my nappy showing... in fact I know she would!

I still put no though, cause I can't really... but the thing is I don't really have a 'want' to as I can enough...

What does your son being potty trained have to do with you wearing your diaper around the house?

Yes I walk around the house in my diapers, I also walk around in my sleeper diapered, I have been know to hang cloths on the line diapered with a sleeper on.

I live alone, and the neighbors don't really talk to me anyway so why worry.

Guest lucys junibug

What does your son being potty trained have to do with you wearing your diaper around the house?

if we wear round the house it'll make him question his potty training....and as lucy has said its tragic already... he'd happily stay in pull-ups forever which is not possible.....unless for a medical reason!!!

so if he sees he'll possibly give up the training as its a big thing for him to see he's a big boy like us!!

but it being covered is ok...good even!!.....as long as he does not find out....

xxx

kids are a lot better at accepting things than adults sometimes think. if you say "all little boys have to be potty trained, but somtimes adults mess up with their potty training and need to wear diapers again." or something along those lines, which also is not a lie, i'm guessing he'll go with it...

i said no i cannot, and i wouldn't, because we live with our inlaws, so no, and i wouldn't because wearing diapers is part of a sexual fetish for me, and would never wear them around anyone other than my boyfriend/daddy.

when we get our own place, then i can wear them where ever i want, just like we can have sex where ever we want.

if we wear round the house it'll make him question his potty training....and as lucy has said its tragic already... he'd happily stay in pull-ups forever which is not possible.....unless for a medical reason!!!

so if he sees he'll possibly give up the training as its a big thing for him to see he's a big boy like us!!

but it being covered is ok...good even!!.....as long as he does not find out....

xxx

Well that isn't a good reason. That is like saying you don't drink or smoke around your kids because they might start doing it too. If he questions it. Tell him that you are the parent and you can do what you want and he is a child so he will do as he is told. Plain and simple. That is basically what is wrong with parents. They try to reason with the child. There is nothing to reason about. You are the parent and he is the child.

Well that isn't a good reason. That is like saying you don't drink or smoke around your kids because they might start doing it too. If he questions it. Tell him that you are the parent and you can do what you want and he is a child so he will do as he is told. Plain and simple. That is basically what is wrong with parents. They try to reason with the child. There is nothing to reason about. You are the parent and he is the child.

Living alone has a few benefits, such as being able to wear my diapers openly most of the time wink.gif Still I don't do that very much. Maybe I'm overly modest but I usually have something over them, I feel more comfortable that way and should I be surprised by an unexpected knock at the door I don't have to worry if they might have seen anything I didn't want them to before I knew they were there cool.gif

Onto my coments to Baby Snow White: While there is something to be said for parental authority overriding any need for explanation, you're going to find that having a reason reinforces that authority, and that parents who use the "because I say so" excuse will find their children rejecting that authority either openly or by continuing the unwanted behavior when the parents aren't looking sad.gif Children are curious- they want to learn and understand things- so giving them your reasoning in a way they can understand it helps them and you both. Children need control and authority in their lives but once they grow to an age where they can see for themselves they're going to reject your authority unless you explained your reasoning along the way because nobody wants to be limited without a valid reason for those limitations. If you don't want to explain something to a child tell them that you'll explain it to them later. Most of the time they'll forget about it, thus ending your dilema. By the time the question is remembered you ought to know what you're going to say.

Overly authoritarian parents end up with rebellious children- I know that because I was one and sometimes that old habit sometimes still costs me 50 years into my life huh.gif

Bettypooh

Guest lucys junibug

ok, as we said hes potty training.....we are having a hard time with it....i'm not going into why...

he asks lots of questions which we have encouraged as we don't want to brush him off, and how else is he going to learn!

we know our son he wont let it drop and he won't understand why he cant wear one sometimes.....when hes older and can decide himself then that's fine....

if it was for a medical need we could just explain that, and i know he except it...but otherwise i don't think its a good idea

and we don't smoke in front of him as i don't want him smoking, my brother goes out for 'fresh air' when he smokes...we rarely drink in front of him and when we do he knows its for 'big boys' only...like cola!!

i'm not saying don't smoke in front of your kids ...its your choice

also for us its privet and if we want to be outed....telling him will insure that!!

[quote name='Bettypooh' date='31 July 2009 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1249034325' post='218452'

Onto my coments to Baby Snow White: While there is something to be said for parental authority overriding any need for explanation, you're going to find that having a reason reinforces that authority, and that parents who use the "because I say so" excuse will find their children rejecting that authority either openly or by continuing the unwanted behavior when the parents aren't looking sad.gif Children are curious- they want to learn and understand things- so giving them your reasoning in a way they can understand it helps them and you both. Children need control and authority in their lives but once they grow to an age where they can see for themselves they're going to reject your authority unless you explained your reasoning along the way because nobody wants to be limited without a valid reason for those limitations. If you don't want to explain something to a child tell them that you'll explain it to them later. Most of the time they'll forget about it, thus ending your dilema. By the time the question is remembered you ought to know what you're going to say.

Overly authoritarian parents end up with rebellious children- I know that because I was one and sometimes that old habit sometimes still costs me 50 years into my life huh.gif

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I disagree with you over what you said about overly authoritarian parents will end up with rebellous children who reject authority. My parents was like that with me and I didn't reject authority. I have more respect for people who are in authority position. If more parents took a more hands on role with their kids. Then kids would respect people who are in charge. A prime example of this is the public schools. The students have no respect for the teachers and principals. It is all because of parents who aren't strict with their kids and try to reason with them instead.

First, in your reply to my post you have my name in the quotebox but those are not my words. Secondly I never advocated leniency, what I was speaking against are parents who never explain to their children the reasons for their decisions other than "because I said so". Where I did speak against overly authoritarian parenting is based not only on my experience but also on 50 years of observation of others and is generally true even if you're different. As always YMMV!

Bettypooh

Coincidentally, I tried it for the first time on the date of your original post. During the day w/ blinds open. ( Hey Square Duck: we theater people understand lighting, don't we?). I live in a townhome community. Next step, the deck out back. :D

Anondl

i think your view of how to treat children is what is actualy wrong with parents, how in the hell can they learn if you dont teach them. they learn nothing from "because is said so" you arent teaching the child why that is the decision you are only teaching him that he cannot think for himself and must follow direction. your kind breeds mindless workers, my kind breeds free thinkers, have fun in life you zombie

What do you mean my kind? Doesn't society already do that? When you start school. Are you not told what time to be there,what to do and how to do it? Following directions is very important in life. As for what you said about your kind breeding free thinkers. Where did that get people? Into a hipple lifestyle of doing what you want and not caring about what happened. It also brought about large drug use and free sex. Of the two. I'll take order and structure over chaos and free thinking. That is my choice as is your choice to live the life of a free thinker. As for what you said about parents not teaching their kids anything. I disagree. Parents teach their kids what to do and what not to do and there are consequences for doing what you are told not to do.

i think until you have been a parent yourself, been in the position of being reponsible for the emotional, physical and mental well being on a child, been in the position of being responsible for helping this young person become a mature, socially reponsible adult, then you can talk all you want about the 'best' way to raise a child, and whats right and wahts wrong, but its all just talk, its all just hypotheticals, and its all just meaningless.

go out and raise your own kids, then come back and offer parenting advice.

to give responses based on memories of how one was raised is inadequate - memories are never accurate, they are always biased by the person remmebering them. We don't like our mother so suddenly we 'remember' all these instances of when she did things that we consider bad. We loved our brother so suddenly we change our memories so it was not our brother who pushed us down the stairs, not our brother who teased us unmercifully, it is now someone else.

i usedto be a nanny for a family with four children, i lived there, i cared for them, bathed them, fed them, took them to school, to activities, answered numerous questions about things i really didn't want to have to answer (Why do i have a hole there and matthew doesn't type questions) ... but i still dont think that qualifies me to give advice on how to be a parent.

I've taught children, and worked with children of all ages since i myself was just in high school, but i dont think that qualifies me to give parenting advice.

memories of childhood are NEVER to be trusted 100%, are never to be believed 100%,and saying "this is how i was raised and i didn't like it" is not a fair statement.

Someone raised in 1930 grew up in a drastically different society than someone raised in 1950, 1960, 1990. Societies change and grow and evolve, what was acceptable in one time, becomes abuse in another.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...